napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm game changer

SaladTossingBitch

For the introduction of sarms into the industry it's surely to be a game changer. After watching DG videos they blow my mind. I've sent to a few buddies that are into body building and it's like they never heard of them. It blew their minds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

For the introduction of sarms into the industry it's surely to be a game changer. After watching DG videos they blow my mind. I've sent to a few buddies that are into body building and it's like they never heard of them. It blew their minds.

To say that sarms are a game changer is a vast understatement brother. They are so versatile and side effect free, that they can be implemented in some fashion at anytime. They also carry either no suppression whatsoever, or have minimal impact...they do not negatively impact your cholesterol, bp, blood values, liver, etc...you can run them on cycle, in pct, standalone, or part or a bridge. All that with steroid like results. You can't beat that bro

They are more than a game changer... I have a video thats coming tomorrow that will really show you just how much of a game changer they are.. Its a comparison to steroids, showing not only the power they have but just how much safer they are and what a great alternative they are as well... make sure to subscribe to my channel so you are always up to speed on new releases and i will also be posting it on the forum as well...

They are more than a game changer... I have a video thats coming tomorrow that will really show you just how much of a game changer they are.. Its a comparison to steroids, showing not only the power they have but just how much safer they are and what a great alternative they are as well... make sure to subscribe to my channel so you are always up to speed on new releases and i will also be posting it on the forum as well...
Been following you for a while that's how I got to evo then here.

It's destiny that we are together. Lol

What about this RAD 140 and SR9009 I been hearing so much about? Will it be versatile enough to be run standalone or in combination with other SARMS or even with traditional AAS and still get some great strength and muscle gains?

What about this RAD 140 and SR9009 I been hearing so much about? Will it be versatile enough to be run standalone or in combination with other SARMS or even with traditional AAS and still get some great strength and muscle gains?

you can run them all as standalones, but of course its better stacking them.

rad is sarms equivalent of TEST. sr9009 is in my opinion perfect for shredding. stack them together for a crazy recomp.

watch DGs videos on rad and sr9009.

Oh most definitely. Standalone or with a cycle. That's what makes them so great, is you can virtually use them anytime. Even in PCT if you are running Ostarine, GW or SR.

Oh most definitely. Standalone or with a cycle. That's what makes them so great, is you can virtually use them anytime. Even in PCT if you are running Ostarine, GW or SR.

I am working on getting TRT so I may use the SR and the RAD along with it...that would be awesome if there's hardly any sides.

All of the above are good scenarios.. If we are talking on trt then that extremely ideal... What are your goals?

I am working on getting TRT so I may use the SR and the RAD along with it...that would be awesome if there's hardly any sides.

Those would both go with TRT perfectly....balancing strength and lean mass gains with fat loss and endurance. I love it

i can tell you this, i have a video coming this evening discussing sarms as an alternative, how effective they truly are etc... its going to be mind blowing for everyone... IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE STRONG, NOR AM I SAYING THEY ARE THE BETTER CHOICE, BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS THEY CAN DO SEVERAL THINGS... 1. offer a much safer alternative to ones not interested in using steroids but want steroid "like" gains 2. they can enhance any steroid stack to a far higher extent 3. they can do certain things steroids absolutely cannot do 4. they offer multitudes of benefits that are desirable to everyone if they keep an open mind and realize that not everything is a scam or has motives

just like steroids are not for everybody, neither are sarms, but they can and should be utilized in many scenarios where some are just uneducated but once they see, they all continue to use them...

i can tell you this, i have a video coming this evening discussing sarms as an alternative, how effective they truly are etc... its going to be mind blowing for everyone... IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE STRONG, NOR AM I SAYING THEY ARE THE BETTER CHOICE, BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS THEY CAN DO SEVERAL THINGS... 1. offer a much safer alternative to ones not interested in using steroids but want steroid "like" gains 2. they can enhance any steroid stack to a far higher extent 3. they can do certain things steroids absolutely cannot do 4. they offer multitudes of benefits that are desirable to everyone if they keep an open mind and realize that not everything is a scam or has motives

just like steroids are not for everybody, neither are sarms, but they can and should be utilized in many scenarios where some are just uneducated but once they see, they all continue to use them...
That sounds awesome Dylan. I will really be,looking forward to that Video!!

Top Bottom