napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adjuncts

Sorry to be such a bother but seriously anyone have any thoughts about NPP being a valid adjunct to Test? I mean if Deca is complementing the longer ester Test then if one would switch to Test P... NPP sounds like a logical step. So, if I were looking to use 500mg of Test P it would really look more like 250mg/250mg NPP + Test P. I only bring this up because of the varying usefulness of having shorter ester options. Using a nandrolone (specifically decca or does NPP function the same?) will add a supplemental anabolic level without creating higher estrogenicity. Also a side note about Tren as it is a nandrolone it obviously does not function like deca in that the side effects were too much for even HIV patients to see the benefits of running tren.

Sorry to be such a bother but seriously anyone have any thoughts about NPP being a valid adjunct to Test? I mean if Deca is complementing the longer ester Test then if one would switch to Test P... NPP sounds like a logical step. So, if I were looking to use 500mg of Test P it would really look more like 250mg/250mg NPP + Test P. I only bring this up because of the varying usefulness of having shorter ester options. Using a nandrolone (specifically decca or does NPP function the same?) will add a supplemental anabolic level without creating higher estrogenicity. Also a side note about Tren as it is a nandrolone it obviously does not function like deca in that the side effects were too much for even HIV patients to see the benefits of running tren.

I say yes...the only difference between the 2 is the ester chain attached

I answered this for you on page one bro. Specifically deca seems to become some new super gear after 6 weeks of accumulation, and leaves npp the dust. As for the test you could use any ester size you want, but there is something about the deca chain that makes it a really great aas. If you want to start the first 6 weeks with npp then go half npp and half deca. We dont know everything there is about this ,but are going on drb's 56 cycles of using it and keep meticulous notes.
It is no bother bro...we are here for you. I know this...DECA..not npp.. complements test.AND it complements any chain of test

Ahh thanks Jake that is exactly what I was looking for. I know despite the truncated ester there functions are dependent on the shape of the compound so I'm happy to hear that Deca and not NPP is the preferred method. Now I am really interested in putting this theory to test and try it out first hand. Deca is one of the only AAS I have not tried yet.

THANK YOU!

Also I might add that the section I find fascinating is using the deca as a part of a trt regiment. I have no plans to blast until next end of spring 2016. This means that I can cruise with a much more stable set up like splitting the dosage of deca and test. Really glad I found this information!

So something like

250 test
300 deca
tbol every 6 weeks for 6 weeks

Deca rule of thumb- Use test equal to or greater than the amount of deca. So 250 test/200 deca. One of the most common cycles ever was simply 200/200. I like a bit more test than deca, so 250/200 is perfect. Down the road if it is time to increase dose then go 500 test 200deca. Then 500 test 400 deca...something like that.

Deca rule of thumb- Use test equal to or greater than the amount of deca. So 250 test/200 deca. One of the most common cycles ever was simply 200/200. I like a bit more test than deca, so 250/200 is perfect. Down the road if it is time to increase dose then go 500 test 200deca. Then 500 test 400 deca...something like that.

That's what I thought, there has been some general talk around the last few years of running test as straight base at around 200-250 and running everything else higher to prevent competition at the receptors.

250 and 200 sounds good to me. 1 ml of each a week for about 22wks with an oral every other 6 weeks.

My best bulk cycle ever was 500 Test C and 400 Deca for 16 weeks. It rocked my world.

Top Bottom