napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Creatinol O Phosphate

hardtoget

Prep coach wants me to drop creatine from my supplement regimen just two weeks out from my national physique competition. I've been stacking a pre workout supplement with another supplement consisting of (Glycerol, PS-Cortisol lowering ingredient, and creatine monohydrate). Going to stop the creatine monohydrate supplement but can I continue with the Creatinol O Phosphate pre workout or does it contribute to fluid retention just like the mono version? I understand Creatinol O acts similar to Beta Alanine as far as endurance through workouts goes, just don't know if it's similar with water retention. Thanks.

From what I understand. Monohydrate is the only one that can cause water retention. That's why all the newer types came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All creatine pushes added water into muscles. That is how it works. There is no way around it. Unless you are bloated in the waist from the mono, you should not and don't need to stop it for any reason other than following your coaches advice. Remember all creatine pushes water into the muscle. That's how it works but basically only mono is known to bloat the gut because it's more difficult for the body to process it out. I don't have any problems with it and most don't. It's the odd few that struggle with monohydrate bloating.

Prep coach wants me to drop creatine from my supplement regimen just two weeks out from my national physique competition. I've been stacking a pre workout supplement with another supplement consisting of (Glycerol, PS-Cortisol lowering ingredient, and creatine monohydrate). Going to stop the creatine monohydrate supplement but can I continue with the Creatinol O Phosphate pre workout or does it contribute to fluid retention just like the mono version? I understand Creatinol O acts similar to Beta Alanine as far as endurance through workouts goes, just don't know if it's similar with water retention. Thanks.

There is a strong misconception among people that creative causes sub-q water retention, which could not be further from the truth. It cannot and will not be stored there. It's is stored within the muscle cell forcing more fluid in there. That is exactly where you want the water to be, contributing to a bigger and fuller physique. Personally if was your coach, I would not have you cutting creatine at all, but you should be following your coaches advice if that's who you hired.

In rare instances, some people don't react to creatine favorably and it can bloat their stomachs. By now you should know whether it does that to you or not, but if it don't I only see it as another tool for going in looking great. There is some debate among whether other forms of creatine are better or whatever, but my own personal opinion is that tried and true monhydrate is more than adequate

There is a strong misconception among people that creative causes sub-q water retention, which could not be further from the truth. It cannot and will not be stored there. It's is stored within the muscle cell forcing more fluid in there. That is exactly where you want the water to be, contributing to a bigger and fuller physique. Personally if was your coach, I would not have you cutting creatine at all, but you should be following your coaches advice if that's who you hired.

In rare instances, some people don't react to creatine favorably and it can bloat their stomachs. By now you should know whether it does that to you or not, but if it don't I only see it as another tool for going in looking great. There is some debate among whether other forms of creatine are better or whatever, but my own personal opinion is that tried and true monhydrate is more than adequate

All I can say for this is amen!! Too many misconceptions about one of the very best and most understood supplements sold

I agree drop the creatine for sure. It's not going to do you any good to keep it either so just drop it to be safe.

The other one, does it have glycerol in it? If it contains glycerol then no do not take that either. I was confused on the way you described it. Stay away from anything containing glycerol or a dirivitive of it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Exactly-and further more creatine in any form follows this same path.

I agree drop the creatine for sure. It's not going to do you any good to keep it either so just drop it to be safe.

The other one, does it have glycerol in it? If it contains glycerol then no do not take that either. I was confused on the way you described it. Stay away from anything containing glycerol or a dirivitive of it.

Glycerol is a sugar alcohol...same calories as a carb..however good glycemic index. Why would you take it in the first pace?

Glycerol is a sugar alcohol...same calories as a carb..however good glycemic index. Why would you take it in the first pace?
You will find it in pretty much every vasodilator or NO supplement. I dint think people take it intentionally, they just don't know what's in thier supplements.

Just speaking from my personal experience you can absolutely get bone dry, peeled and shredded on creatine, and going by the science of how it works there's no reason you couldnt. Like I stated earlier, if you know exactly what creatines method of action is, it will put water INSIDE your muscle.....result is more muscle fullness. Creatine cannot cause subq water retention...period. If that is what you experience there is something else causing it.

I will state fir the record, that while on AAS you get the benefit of nitrogen retention and increased glycogen storage within the muscles from over saturation, so the effects of creatine will be significantly less pronounced. So if you choose to drop it, I don't see you missing much.

It just important to understand h I would and why creatine works the way it does. Layne Norton had a great video explaining all of this at one time you might be able to find. Him and many other professionals in the fitness community also support creatine use going into a show

If I remember correctly COP is not the same as your traditional Creatine Monohydrate or a
other forms of Creatine, it's used for something different.

I think COP is more of an ergogenic. I would have to go read some more on it, I just know it's completely different than Creatine.

Creatine is fine. In my opinion Rick is right and it certainly can be ran up till a show.

Glycerol on the other hand can not. I am shocked a coach would actually recommend that. One of its main purposed is to retain moisture. That's why you see it in a lot of protein bars and stuff. Keeps it moist. The pump achieved by it is great but its a watery fluffy look.

Now if he is having you take it and limiting you're water intake that is a different story because it will pull water from you're body. Its similar to when you use granola day before a show. It can not be properly digested without water. That being said when you start at 6:00pm or so eating a cup of raw granola every 2 hours and you are not drinking the adequate amount of water. You're body is going to freak out and pull water from wherever it can to digest the granola. At the same time you're getting a shit ton of carbs. It's a neat little trick.

Very interesting trick TX Terror, he actually had me eliminate Yohimbine this week as he believes Yohimbine will make guys hold water on it as well. I'll be running either Aromasin or Letro next week during peak week to shed any last minute water prior to jumping on stage.

Hmm idk much about yohimbine so not sure on that one. Ideally you will wanna do letro. It will dry you out quick. Is he having you run dyazide too?

Very interesting trick TX Terror, he actually had me eliminate Yohimbine this week as he believes Yohimbine will make guys hold water on it as well. I'll be running either Aromasin or Letro next week during peak week to shed any last minute water prior to jumping on stage.
I've actually seen that with yohimbine before. It certainly can cause subq water retention, so I would eliminate it as well

Never hears of dyazide. I've used XPEL from MHP in my last competition with success. Not sure what my present coach will have me to take the shed the water.

Never hears of dyazide. I've used XPEL from MHP in my last competition with success. Not sure what my present coach will have me to take the shed the water.

Its a diuretic. Not something I would recomend to anyone who doest have experience messing with it but its extremely effective.

Top Bottom