napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just pinned delts

C

cbbram00

Just pinned delts (right delt, left handed) for the first time. 1/2cc Deca (150mg) therapeutic dose for the week. I went with a low volume for the first time till I get the hang of it. Everything went ok.... We shall see...

Just pinned delts (right delt, left handed) for the first time. 1/2cc Deca (150mg) therapeutic dose for the week. I went with a low volume for the first time till I get the hang of it. Everything went ok.... We shall see...
Nice, I pin delts exclusively for years. Up to 3cc's each delt cycle and compound dependant

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

See!! Delts kick ass.. Expect very minor sore, only get easier. Mine painless now.. Love delts
Yeah everything went well... My armed twitched a couple times after but it's ok now.

dont get any easier and painless then delts.only problems should start too ocur with too much oil.

Delt feels pretty good this morning... Only very minor soreness from being virgin muscle.

Medically speaking, we are taught to use no more than 1cc in the delt and no more than 3cc in the ventrglute. With that being said, the amount of stuff being injected at high frequencies can really wreck the areas chosen so I guess that's why so many go all over the place I.e. Calves, traps, ect ect. Now that I will be starting a much bigger cycle I'm going to have to move around too and it kinda worries me a bit because I do have pip every now and then. The wife is gonna need to hone her injection skills. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My delt was sore for like 5 days with my 1.5ml pin.
I don't know who I would trust to pin me lol. My fiancé has anxiety attacks just looking at needles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both delts, both quads, and both glutes. I used to be a little hesitant to do my 22gx1.5 straight into the delt with 3cc, but really no area ever hurt, no amount of oil ever hurt and none of the pins hurt except for the 18x1.5. Don't use thenm anymore. If I go 1-2cc in delt I use 25x5/8; quads 25x/58, lots of mls like 6-10 then back to the glutes with a 22x1.5

Top Bottom