napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your FAVORITE bodybuilders!!!

Current bodybuilders would have to be Dexter Jackson, Shawn Rhoden (Needs to come in freaky conditioned), Evan Centopani, Cory Matthews, Will Bonac (Has so much potential), Cedric McMillan, Frank McGrath, and Flex Lewis. Almost a perfect lineup. I'd love to see all of them hard, dry and full going head to head!!! Killer shit right there.

The only thing I know for sure, is I can't stand the look of any of the modern bodybuilders at all. They don't belong anywhere in the list in my opinion. I put flex Lewis on mine, just because I think he still, maintains a nice aesthetic look, but he's also a 212 competitor and not in the open. The open class is disgusting. It's pretty much widely accepted that these guys are no longer appealing to look at. Honestly as far as modern bodybuilders, the closest I like are guys that aren't even "bodybuilders". Guys like Sadik hadzovic are what I think looks awesome. This is why I cannot wait for this new classic physique division to take off!
I couldn't agree with you more. Modern bodybuilding has turned into quite the freak shit show. Bodybuilding should be focused on physique not mass. It's fucking disgusting seeing these guys walk on stage with these huge guts.
Frank Zane had one of the best physiques ever. I hope it returns to those kind of standards. Until then I could care less about these so called "mass monsters".

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Levrone
Arnold
Phil Heath (cocky I know, but he has earned the right to be)
Rhoden

And Tom Prince looked amazing in 1996. Then he ruined his physique, such a shame.

I couldn't agree with you more. Modern bodybuilding has turned into quite the freak shit show. Bodybuilding should be focused on physique not mass. It's fucking disgusting seeing these guys walk on stage with these huge guts.
Frank Zane had one of the best physiques ever. I hope it returns to those kind of standards. Until then I could care less about these so called "mass monsters".

You are absolutely spot on. I love the aesthetic look combined with a respectful, but not over the top amount of muscle mass. I like that balance, and I think that's what bodybuilding is all about. I think the new division of classic physique will be HUGE for the sport, and I fully expect it to take over the spotlight completely in the coming years. I can't wait to compete in that class myself

People won't probably pay much attention to the freak show as much anymore. I think the open still has its place, but it's become a very bad representation of the sport completely.

You are absolutely spot on. I love the aesthetic look combined with a respectful, but not over the top amount of muscle mass. I like that balance, and I think that's what bodybuilding is all about. I think the new division of classic physique will be HUGE for the sport, and I fully expect it to take over the spotlight completely in the coming years. I can't wait to compete in that class myself

People won't probably pay much attention to the freak show as much anymore. I think the open still has its place, but it's become a very bad representation of the sport completely.
I sure hope that's how it plays out. I know I'll certainly pay more attention to it.

For me Dorian yates. His book blood and guts really motivated me when I read it back around 1996 or 97. I think that is the first book I ever read in one sitting.

Arnold of course

Lou Ferrigno. I actually first saw him as the Hulk and Hercules movies, but really liked the physique.

Shawn Ray ( great symmetrical physique)

Mike Matarazzo. Seemed like a great all around guy

Mike Mentzer. hell he created heavy duty.

As far as overall look:

1. Phil Heath
2. Roelly Winklaar
3. Hidetada Yamagishi
4. Justin Compton
5. Jason Huh

I saw a book in the store when I was like 12, the guy was doing a front double bicep, I bought that book with my paper route money and started working out. I would have to say he is my favorite as that is when I started working out. I really wish I could remember who it was, I don't think he was a Mr Olympia or anything like that although he may have been for all I know, I believe he may have been Italian, Greek or something along those lines. 30 yrs ago??

This was the book that started it for me. Wow brings back memories of the weight bench in the back yard with rusty ass weights!!

A1woUBvqnmL.jpg

In no particular order

Jay
Dorian
Levrone
Jason Genova
Wheeler

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1. Kevin Levrone - Loved his look in the 90's. Very impressed with his comeback at his age.

2. Evan Centopani -I love his look and his mindset. Very health conscientious.

3. Jay Cutler - One of my favorite heavyweight physiques.

4. Roelly Winklaar - His conditioning and gut were bad in previous years, but he made massive improvements in 2016 and really tightened up his midsection.

5. Sadik Hadzovik - Modern day rendition of some of the greats from the 70's. His off-season look always looks puffy and watery to me, but he comes into shows looking amazing and knows how to condition. I love his outlook as well.

6. Dallas Mccarver - Huge and freaky, especially for his young age. He hasn't learned how to dial in his conditioning yet.. but if/when he does, I believe he will be a show stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom