napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So whats a low dose of Tren?

Another Tren newbie here- trying to gather information. If you guys are using Tren Ace, do you pair it exclusively with a short estered test like prop or are you pairing it with Cyp as well? I imagine both are doable, but the former would be preferable going into PCT.

Would also be quite a while before I step into this particular pond- I have mild asthma and I have heard horror stories about how it affects cardio so GW might be a necessity with it.

gw is definitely a necessity with it not only for cardio but for cholesterol as well... its a definite must and sr9009 is something to highly consider as well...

as far as tren ace goes... im running it with test cyp just fine right now... you can always pair long and short esters together... just make sure you remember your pinning schedule but other than that, your all good man

Thanks rick, this board has given me so much good info, I just want to return the favor to others who don't better. It's sad that in the 8 months I have been a member I have more knowledge about AAS then most guys who have five years into this game. I hear so much bad info from supposed vets to newbies it's incredible. The worst one being run halo and tren as a first cycle. I've ran three good solid cycles and don't think I'm ready for tren, probably be a couple cycles down the road.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I went many years b4 I jumped into tren. Don't be in any rush unless your livelihood depends upon it.

Thanks rick, this board has given me so much good info, I just want to return the favor to others who don't better. It's sad that in the 8 months I have been a member I have more knowledge about AAS then most guys who have five years into this game. I hear so much bad info from supposed vets to newbies it's incredible. The worst one being run halo and tren as a first cycle. I've ran three good solid cycles and don't think I'm ready for tren, probably be a couple cycles down the road.

You'll know when and if you're ready buddy. You're definitely going about things the right way, and that's the way to do it. It took me 3 years of cycles before I used it. And honestly I don't know how much longer I will. It's a great compound, and I love it, but it's so harsh. Nothing I really want to keep using long term at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Another Tren newbie here- trying to gather information. If you guys are using Tren Ace, do you pair it exclusively with a short estered test like prop or are you pairing it with Cyp as well? I imagine both are doable, but the former would be preferable going into PCT.

Would also be quite a while before I step into this particular pond- I have mild asthma and I have heard horror stories about how it affects cardio so GW might be a necessity with it.

It can be done either way, and honestly I don't see it being a big deal whichever you choose. I know a lot of people like to pair esters but it's really not necessary. If all I had was cypionate (which is all I use for test anyways) then that's what I'd use, even with Tren Ace.

In my honest opinion, everyone should be using GW while on Tren. It kinda goes hand in hand with it for many reasons including health and cardio benefits. It really makes Tren easier on you, as well as easier on your health

Some prop has pip but alot does not tren ace is usually smooth generally your not pinning properly or your gear is garbage .I usually run robolics tren ace its always smooth
And just finished off last cycle with some from Phurious it was smooth also even through some of his tren storm in there and blends of differant esters will generally have a little bite and it was smooth.

When is the best time to shoot up low dose tren? Before bed or when you wake up? I workout late nights midnight if that makes a difference.

When is the best time to shoot up low dose tren? Before bed or when you wake up? I workout late nights midnight if that makes a difference.

bro, please don't say "shoot up"... that sounds like a drug addict... don't talk that way please...

im not one to recommend taking injections right before bed... stick to mornings or pre workout

bro, please don't say "shoot up"... that sounds like a drug addict... don't talk that way please...

im not one to recommend taking injections right before bed... stick to mornings or pre workout

Is there actually benefit to injecting tren as a pre workout 2-3 hours before?

Honestly doesnt matter.. But mornings are probably best so it moves the oil around the most. There is also a good placebo effect for some pre workout / spot injection theory (mostly mental)

Is there actually benefit to injecting tren as a pre workout 2-3 hours before?

Unless it's a no Ester compound, I feel it makes no difference whatsoever, at least in my experience

I convinced him to use ace, he agreed if he could slin pin it. I have no idea?

Top Bottom