napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skinny/Fat

Thank you very much you guys for all your help. I appreciate it. I been working out on and off but never stuck to it! I'm waiting for my shipment to come in to fully update you guys. I was thinking creating a log and posting pictures weekly, which should motivate me more to stick to it! Right now i'm stuck on trying to create a diet that will fit my macros!

Thank you very much you guys for all your help. I appreciate it. I been working out on and off but never stuck to it! I'm waiting for my shipment to come in to fully update you guys. I was thinking creating a log and posting pictures weekly, which should motivate me more to stick to it! Right now i'm stuck on trying to create a diet that will fit my macros!

Aw man... thats the easiest part! You can include anything you really love eating. Like if its pop-tarts lets say... those things have a shit-ton of carbs in them but... tuna and skinless chicken-breast will be your best friend. Chicken and Tuna are almost 100% protein so you can always use those to fill out your protein needs. Things like Mayonnaise, butter, and cooking oil are the easy ones I have used to fill up the rest of my daily fat if I need it... and as far as carbs... well... no one ever has a problem finding enough of those to eat lol.

But I have 3 tips you should STRONGLY consider if you are going to live by macros:

1. GET A FOOD SCALE. ($15-$20 a walmart) Servings are super hard to eyeball and its very hard to be mathemetically precise with your calculations without one. MyFitnessPal calculators and things like that tend to be veryyyyyy inacurate. There might be some days where you have to log it all that way, like if you have a crazy day out of town or whatever the case may be... but the best possible approach is pre-made meal plans that include scale-weighed portions of things, for maximum precision.

2. Try to use as much good complex carbs and green veggies as you can. Some so-called "dirty food" is ok in your macros but try to get in as much good stuff as you can manage to squeeze in.

3. This one is HUGE too I feel...... Make at LEAST 3-4 different "daily meal plans" for yourself, all of which add up to your exact macros. Using the exact same one day after day after day can get really stressful and hinder your discipline. That variety is gonna help you sustain your willpower over an extended period of time.

Go get em brutha

Last edited:
i agree on the food scale for sure.. i have had one for years... they are not expensive and SO important...

Top Bottom