napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skinny/Fat

aaisishp

Hello I Sarms community,

I'm starting to workout again, and have been really interested in sarms. I been watching a lot of Dylan videos on youtube (which are very informational) but i have a question but i start. My body is skinny fat. I have small twig arms but a belly/gut. After researching i found the sarms i should be taking for mass and losing some fat is LGD and S4. However i also heard LGD and RAD are also good. I don't mind adding a third sarm into the mix. I just wanted some opinions of people who are more knowledgeable than me of the subject. Just got my blood test done yesterday and I'm really excited to start a 12 week cycle.

My Stats are
Height 5ft 7
Weight; 140-145
Bodyfat: don't have the exact measurement but judging on pictures on google i would say "25-to 30 maybe 35"

Thank you for you're help.

Mate if your 140lbs and 25-30% BF then they are terrible states! I doubt your either that light or that high of BF because if that was the case to be at 12 % you would have to lose like 20lbs + that would put you at like 125 lbs that is UNDERWEIGHT even at 5.7 . I would concentrate trying to lose some BF first through diet and training ,get into the teens then if you want to run a cycle either LGD and S4 or RAD are all excellent bulking sarms . You also need to be in a calorie surplus and training like your life dependant on it .

post a pic because i dont see how thats even possible... you should not even attempt to bulk if those stats are accurate... that would make no sense.. you need to drop body fat first THEN try to bulk... or all you are going to do is continue to yo yo up and down and thats really rough on you and i would definitely not recommend that

If you don't have much muscle mass you can look bad at even 20% bf so I doubt you are as fat as you think. Normally it's the other way round though!

Do post pictures though.

Skinny fat is not a good place to be. I think a good stack for you at this point would be the triple stack. Also make sure you have your diet in order. That's the biggest factor here more than compounds.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hello I Sarms community,

I'm starting to workout again, and have been really interested in sarms. I been watching a lot of Dylan videos on youtube (which are very informational) but i have a question but i start. My body is skinny fat. I have small twig arms but a belly/gut. After researching i found the sarms i should be taking for mass and losing some fat is LGD and S4. However i also heard LGD and RAD are also good. I don't mind adding a third sarm into the mix. I just wanted some opinions of people who are more knowledgeable than me of the subject. Just got my blood test done yesterday and I'm really excited to start a 12 week cycle.

My Stats are
Height 5ft 7
Weight; 140-145
Bodyfat: don't have the exact measurement but judging on pictures on google i would say "25-to 30 maybe 35"

Thank you for you're help.

No disrespect but based on your stats are you female?

These stats are entirely possible. This person is only 5'7". They obviously need a better base, but Please keep things in perspective and understand the relation between height and weight

the stats are definitely possible but i do have a feeling the numbers may be off... we need to see a pic to confirm

Oh I forgot to mention, I’m 21 turning 22 soon and a male. Now that I think about I do think my body fat percentage is wrong, I just based it off of photos I saw off google but they were only from the front view. I realized I’m now that big now after looking at the picture. I do have twigs for arms though. Here’s picture of me from my front and side. I reweigh my self and I was 144.8 Thank you for all your help and replies, I really do appreciate it.

fb8216926437f1862549b7e2d84b4ee9.jpg

166873430bb0329d301186c5e55b8579.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot to mention, I’m 21 turning 22 soon and a male. Now that I think about I do think my body fat percentage is wrong, I just based it off of photos I saw off google but they were only from the front view. I realized I’m now that big now after looking at the picture. I do have twigs for arms though. Here’s picture of me from my front and side. I reweigh my self and I was 144.8 Thank you for all your help and replies, I really do appreciate it.

fb8216926437f1862549b7e2d84b4ee9.jpg

166873430bb0329d301186c5e55b8579.jpg

“I realized I’m not that big now after looking at the picture”**

Yeah I just didn’t know what else I could of been. Now since I’m trying to lose down my stomach, should I include cardio in my workout while being in a caloric deficit?

So after doing the math from the diet and nutrition basics if i want to lose one pond a week it says i need to eat 1675 calories a day(60%, 30%, 20%) with 251.25, protein, 125.625, carbs and 37.2 Fats. Dose that sound about right I feel like i messed up the math. Also What do you think about doing intermittent fasting during this cut?

60% + 30% + 20% = 110%??

Cutting I would suggest Protein intake at 1.2 to 1.5g per lb of body weight (satiation), fats at 0.3-0.5g per lb (hormones) and the balance from carbs.

I use IF all the time so I would be biased in favour of this, however as long as you are in a deficit you will lose weight.

Okay awesome intermittent fasting for me than.

This was taken from the Diet and Nutrition Sticky.

"For a cutting diet, it would be common to see a diet similar to 50/35/15 or even 60/30/20 having a higher protein content and lower amounts of carbs and fats."

Maybe the RickRock accidentally mixed his numbers.

Your arms are not necessarily "twigs" bro... lol. You look like the average American bro that doesnt lift and has had several years of shit food catch up to him. And if you havnt been lifting there is a good chance you are going to make a lil bit of the so-called "noob gains" in the process so, these guys are spot on with their suggestions I think. Cut first, get down to where you have some definition, and you'll probably build a little muscle mass in the process just because. Then you can clean bulk from there. Good luck man! Hit it hard and dedicated!

P.S update us with some pics every couple months also!

Your arms are not necessarily "twigs" bro... lol. You look like the average American bro that doesnt lift and has had several years of shit food catch up to him. And if you havnt been lifting there is a good chance you are going to make a lil bit of the so-called "noob gains" in the process so, these guys are spot on with their suggestions I think. Cut first, get down to where you have some definition, and you'll probably build a little muscle mass in the process just because. Then you can clean bulk from there. Good luck man! Hit it hard and dedicated!

Very well said.....

Exactly this, you're in a stage when you can easily lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, your body is prime for that for at least a few months. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom