napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Score!

PAYRION

A guy at work is on TRT but doesnt like the shots. Its cheaper for him to get the watson over Test gel. I get test Gel and have tons stocked up..I traded a fortesta gel for a watson. I will be trading 5 more for 5 more watsons. He isnt a bodybuilder so he doesnt really know better..Go Me!

Attachments

• 20150713_171038_resized.jpg
    20150713_171038_resized.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 60
PAYRION said:
A guy at work is on TRT but doesnt like the shots. Its cheaper for him to get the watson over Test gel. I get test Gel and have tons stocked up..I traded a fortesta gel for a watson. I will be trading 5 more for 5 more watsons. He isnt a bodybuilder so he doesnt really know better..Go Me!

Lucky dog!

PAYRION said:

Very nice! I'd take that over that crappy gel any day

PAYRION said:

I'm so jealous right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the mg/ml of that? I can't see in the picture clearly. It looked really high, but couldn't be sure. That is a good score!

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:

Very nice! I'd take that over that crappy gel any day
My Dr would only give me gel bacasue of my addiction with needles past...My TRT DR. is also my family/TRT/past addiction Dr. However the fortesta gel kept me at 800 test level and 54 Free Test. Fortesta was the only one that did anything above 300 TT

sjemmings said:
What is the mg/ml of that? I can't see in the picture clearly. It looked really high, but couldn't be sure. That is a good score!
Its only 200/ml but its from CVS. Good shit.

Top Bottom