napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx question

deepeehavs

I have been doing my research for the last month or so on SARMS. I am switching off the AAS and gonna give SARMS a shot. I would like to go with SX but when I went to order a day later I get an email telling me to send a copy of my ID and credit card. This is odd, I mean I have bought a lot of things online and this request is a first. Why in the world would you need to see my drivers license, other than for age verification(which is also odd that you would even want that?). Im just weirded out by this practice and again Ive bought alot online. I guess I dont want a explanation cause I cant see there being a good one. Can I just get this waived or something, cause I dont want to have to settle for a cheap SARM. Even more so I dont want to send my ID with my face, drivers license and address to a company selling research chemicals. Is there something that I can do here, you seem to be the SARM king so I figured Id just ask you. You push SARMSX so you would be the guy to talk to

I have been doing my research for the last month or so on SARMS. I am switching off the AAS and gonna give SARMS a shot. I would like to go with SX but when I went to order a day later I get an email telling me to send a copy of my ID and credit card. This is odd, I mean I have bought a lot of things online and this request is a first. Why in the world would you need to see my drivers license, other than for age verification(which is also odd that you would even want that?). Im just weirded out by this practice and again Ive bought alot online. I guess I dont want a explanation cause I cant see there being a good one. Can I just get this waived or something, cause I dont want to have to settle for a cheap SARM. Even more so I dont want to send my ID with my face, drivers license and address to a company selling research chemicals. Is there something that I can do here, you seem to be the SARM king so I figured Id just ask you. You push SARMSX so you would be the guy to talk to

This is the protocol for them when making an order that is a bit larger due to many trying to pull off a chargeback as it is so easy to do with a research site... It is for both sides protection... What people try to do is make the order, get the product and claim that it was not what they ordered etc and then they try to keep the product free... Its a big problem and this is what has to been done for protection... There is nothing to be alarmed about whatsoever... I guarantee you that these are the very best and highest quality sarms that you can find... You will be just fine with sending them this info... There is absolutely nothing to worry about bro...

I know it all see,s a little strange but it's standard procedure for fraud protection. There is absolutely nothing to be alarmed about I assure you

Was weirded out by it at first also. I blocked out my person info on the license before I sent it and didn't have an issue. The only info I didn't block out on it was the info they already had like name and address.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Keep in mind, All they want from you is to sign the form saying you are indeed buying what you are buying and to prove that you are who you are, hence the ID. They don't need your license number or any more personal information than you have given them to make the order in the first place. It's strictly verification of your identity.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have spent thousands with them and still had to do the credit card chargeback agreement. there is no worries whatsoever but it is your prerogative if you don't want to do that but I can assure you there are hundreds on here that questioned the same thing filled it out and everything is fine

I read a lot of posts and reviews before ordering and seen a lot of posts as Rock said abut having to do this, and everyone got their stuff.
I also saw that if you keep it under $500.00 roughly you may not need to do that.
I ordered 450.00 worth and did not have to fill out paper work, so worse case if your really uncomfortable with that, maybe make two separate smaller orders, your just going to eat the extra shipping charge but if it makes ya feel better the 12 extra bucks or so is worth it.

Im honestly put at ease now. Thank guys alot. Never been on a member of a forum or asked a question before......IMPRESSED! Nothing negative and you guys were quick on getting me what I needed to know. Thanks a bunch, I will have my order placed tonite! I never would have thought about the chargeback, but that makes total sense. Again, impressed and excited to be apart of the isarms community.

Im honestly put at ease now. Thank guys alot. Never been on a member of a forum or asked a question before......IMPRESSED! Nothing negative and you guys were quick on getting me what I needed to know. Thanks a bunch, I will have my order placed tonite! I never would have thought about the chargeback, but that makes total sense. Again, impressed and excited to be apart of the isarms community.

your all good bro... you have a perfectly legitimate question and trust me, EVERYONE is in a race to help! =) that's the way we want it... you will find that the more your here, you will understand why we call this a family and you are now part of it... dont hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

Glad you got the help you need and got the reassurance you are after brother. We are always here for any questions you have

Top Bottom