napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Healing Stack

Pete94

I know this is such a repetitive subject for many of you and I have done plenty of research however I would like to get an opinion on my cycle that I am planning.
I am due to have surgery on my left arm for ulnar nerve relocation, it isn't complex and the recovery time is usually 4-6 weeks however I would like to demote the chance
of having muscle loss as well as promoting the healing process in a few other places on my body like the tendons in my arms and my back pain. so I will start the cycle the Monday after my surgery for 8 weeks.

Week 1-8 25mg Ostarine (mk-2866) - every day
Week 1-8 n2jointrx (suggested amount on the bottle) - every day
week 1-8 3-6g high quality fish oil - every day

PCT

Week 1-4 H2generate (test booster) - every day

I have also head good things about mk-677 if I was to add that from 1-8 weeks would that improve my cycle and result and how would I have to change my PCT.

Thanks guys this is my first post I appreciate all feedback

I know this is such a repetitive subject for many of you and I have done plenty of research however I would like to get an opinion on my cycle that I am planning.
I am due to have surgery on my left arm for ulnar nerve relocation, it isn't complex and the recovery time is usually 4-6 weeks however I would like to demote the chance
of having muscle loss as well as promoting the healing process in a few other places on my body like the tendons in my arms and my back pain. so I will start the cycle the Monday after my surgery for 8 weeks.

Week 1-8 25mg Ostarine (mk-2866) - every day
Week 1-8 n2jointrx (suggested amount on the bottle) - every day
week 1-8 3-6g high quality fish oil - every day

PCT

Week 1-4 H2generate (test booster) - every day

I have also head good things about mk-677 if I was to add that from 1-8 weeks would that improve my cycle and result and how would I have to change my PCT.

Thanks guys this is my first post I appreciate all feedback
good fucking lord bro! STOP NOW please... where on earth are you getting info and running this absurd n2 products... for fucks sake... DO NOT buy sarms from a shit company or your just going to waste time and money and PLEASE drop that BULL SHIT... that is going to do NOTHING, especially fucking hcgenerate for your pct?? man bro, seriously, this is worrisome to say the least... you have at least picked the right compounds but your not running them right... mk2866 must be ran 12 weeks and YES mk677 is unreal for healing but keep in mind it needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout... GET RID OF THAT BULL SHIT BRO.. just horrible... horrible man...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom