napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo update

Biglexi

For those who are thinking about ordering from Robo!!!! People it's a no brainier !!!! I got very nice stash from him. Whole turn around time took three days put the payment in a mail on Thursday pm and package arrived on Monday afternoon!!! Who quick is that????!! And this guy even out extra vials just because he decided to help me out!!! Anyway right now I'm running 700 mg susta 400 deca which are as smooth as they come there is no pip whatsoever 50 drol and 20 dbol. Weight went from 220 to 254 as of tonight. Strength is off the charts. Some water retention as to be expected. There is no worries that this gear is a light as they come just look at people's blood results. Customer service is second to none and I'm saying that because it needs to be said and this guy is not paying me anything and I'm not his rep either but I would consider if the opportunity presents itself. But if there is a good reliable source Robo is it. There will be many more orders coming from me I the future that's for sure

Turn around time is crazy fast!!! Like I said before robo is a solid stand up guy. We still stay in contact and he answers all my questions that I have. I understand that if u want he would mix any blends for u. For now i am putting my pennies away for my next order and quite frankly I want to try every single product that he has!!! Still can't get over the fact how smooth and painless the oils are!!! He definitely is on my team in my quest for my pro card!!! Thanks bro!!! I thought you could use some good publicity because u deserve it.

For those who are thinking about ordering from Robo!!!! People it's a no brainier !!!! I got very nice stash from him. Whole turn around time took three days put the payment in a mail on Thursday pm and package arrived on Monday afternoon!!! Who quick is that????!! And this guy even out extra vials just because he decided to help me out!!! Anyway right now I'm running 700 mg susta 400 deca which are as smooth as they come there is no pip whatsoever 50 drol and 20 dbol. Weight went from 220 to 254 as of tonight. Strength is off the charts. Some water retention as to be expected. There is no worries that this gear is a light as they come just look at people's blood results. Customer service is second to none and I'm saying that because it needs to be said and this guy is not paying me anything and I'm not his rep either but I would consider if the opportunity presents itself. But if there is a good reliable source Robo is it. There will be many more orders coming from me I the future that's for sure
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Today, 01:39 PM #2
Biglexi's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2015
Reviews
Read 0 Reviews
Turn around time is crazy fast!!! Like I said before robo is a solid stand up guy. We still stay in contact and he answers all my questions that I have. I understand that if u want he would mix any blends for u. For now i am putting my pennies away for my next order and quite frankly I want to try every single product that he has!!! Still can't get over the fact how smooth and painless the oils are!!! He definitely is on my team in my quest for my pro card!!! Thanks bro!!! I thought you could use some good publicity because u deserve it.

Thank u brother

I will continue to log my progress here if u guy r interested!!! Just finished 20 sets of squats with 405 for 2 for the max and started at 225 and back down ton225 with progression of 10 pounds with each set!!! Very difficult to do. But beat my PR today and no doubt it was d/t good supplements kicking in!!! Felt very strong and all sets very clean!!! Robo is coming thru with very solid stuff here!

And btw this site is crushing every 5 min and it's really pissing me off at this point !!!

In the middle of 20 sets of bent over rows. Got up to 365 for 3 clean a hell!!! That was heavy but yet very controlled. To some of u it might seem like not a lot to me it's another PR. Pinned susta and deca this am before the gym. Again smooth no pip. I love Robo gear. It's def working there is no question about it

Am I reading that wrong or are you really meaning 20 SETS of Squats?? Shit man...my legs would snap off. I wouldnt be able to walk for a month at that volume. I salute you man...keep up the great work!

Thank u guys !!!! Yes all I'm doing is fucking ass heavy lifts at max 1 rep at the top of the pyramid. All together 20 sets starting at 60% of the max lift 5-10 pounds progression and then pyramid down with reps to failure from set 11 to20 th. It's rediculous heavy and challenging. Lol. First week I failed at everything but then all the goodies kicked in nicely and now it's cool to lift heavy ass weight and feel like a bad motherfucker at the gym!!! Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha thanks bro at my age I still have it!!! You should see my wife !!! She would put a lot of dudes here to shame!!!! Fuck she kicks my ass at the gym. The best lifting partner I've ever had!!!!

I'm the luckiest dude to be able to train with her. I was trying to download a pic of hers but it didn't work for some reason. That's too bad!!!! U guys would be very surprised. Ask Terror he saw her back. It's fucking sickening. !!!! But in terms of candy that we talk about here hi have to keep it on the DL!!!

if safemail ever makes it back up they will have lost so many customers they will have to close down anyway

I'm the luckiest dude to be able to train with her. I was trying to download a pic of hers but it didn't work for some reason. That's too bad!!!! U guys would be very surprised. Ask Terror he saw her back. It's fucking sickening. !!!! But in terms of candy that we talk about here hi have to keep it on the DL!!!
Yes she is on a whole new level for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can tell you first hand, choosing robo is more than a no brainer... its kind of like just a normal thing to most... almost like eating... its like im hungry, lets eat... i need a cycle, hit up robo... its always on point, always high quality and you are dealing with a flat out class individual... robo definitely has my stamp of approval and MANY MANY others as well... if you have not tried robo primo, then i ask "what is wrong with you?" LOL... one of the best i have ever used...

I can tell you first hand, choosing robo is more than a no brainer... its kind of like just a normal thing to most... almost like eating... its like im hungry, lets eat... i need a cycle, hit up robo... its always on point, always high quality and you are dealing with a flat out class individual... robo definitely has my stamp of approval and MANY MANY others as well... if you have not tried robo primo, then i ask "what is wrong with you?" LOL... one of the best i have ever used...

thanks bro really appreciate it

Robo = Great source, Great product, Great service, Great people, Great reps.. As is most our sources here on the AR forums, thats how we roll. Its a beautiful thing

Top Bottom