ryaneslt57

Age--30

Height--5'10

Weight---185

Body fat %-- im not sure

Years of training---non existant

Complete cycle history--ZERO

PCT for each cycle---ready to understand and apply while adapting

Goals---definitely some sizing but id like to focus on longterm lean sustainability

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)---no allergies but to be 💯 i cannot stomache fish

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) ---happily divorced lol

Thank u for adding me much much respect for the lifestyle and ultimately fruit it bears. I bought enanthate injects very uneducatedly not fully realizing the full spectrum so my question is from my new understanding it is important to have a supplement to sort of take place as you come off of the jnjections after your cycle so..not in a sense of "best brand" but what exact supplements might i be seaking post cycle. Much respect again Dylan jve been one of your first subscribers love how you dish it fuckn real and raw and side note im taking this very serious as this is a lifestyle change and a personals decision therefore im ready to learn, be critiqued and apply

30 years old is good to use sarms or steroids but you have no natty foundation and most likely no experience with diet/training.Train natural for 2-3 years and only then you can consider any PEDS...

noone is going to advise you to use ped's with NO training brother... thats just insanity... you need several years of training and dieting CONSISTENTLY first.. i love the fact you want to change your life and want to learn, more people need that kind of attitude but anyone advising you to use ped's right now would be someone missing part of their brain...

Top Bottom