napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle and pct info and advice please

neercontan

Dylan,
I can only imagine how busy you are, so to know that a man with your knowledge and honesty took the time to individually read and process and answer my question is overwhelmingly appreciated. Im subscribed to your youtube channel and listen and learn a lot from you. I take it extremely seriously because i see and respect how real you are. So ill just get to it. A little background. I competed as an all natural physique competitor for about 3 yrs and didn't start competing until about 8 yrs in training. So been training around 13 yrs bow all together. At 30 i decided to no longer compete and then made the decision to take things to the next level and try to compete in an untested organization. Peak natural competition stats were 165lbs @5-6% body fat on stage at 6ft tall.

Current Stats: 32yo. 6ft. 204lbs. 10-12% body fat.

Currently going to start my 3rd cycle. First cycle was at age 30. It was 500mg test E/wk for 10 weeks. Decent results. Gained 18 lbs and fat went down 2% but i was bot trying to lean so i counted that as a success. Had arimadex on hand but did not need to run any. Only sides were very minor pimples. Blood pressure only reached 138/91. Pct: chlomid/nolvadex 50/50/25. 40/40/20. (3 weeks all together). Felt good afterwards. Stayed off for 6 months. And when i say off i meen completely off. No "cruise"

2nd cycle: 12 week cycle
week 12-8: Test e 500mg/wk. tren e 500mg/wk
Weeks 8-end cycle: test e 250mg/wk. tren e 750/wk
Had arimidex and letrozole on hand but never used any. Sides were hair growth. Short temper. First week on tren anxiety and sleeplessness but then that went away after a week. Night sweats all through tren use. HORRIBLE SOAKING THROUGH 3 TOWELS NIGHT SWEATS! Recovery was lengthy and very hard. Pct was clomid/nolvadex. 50/50/25/25. 40/40/20/20. After pct bloodwork was done and everything was within range except overall test and free test. Overall test came back at 203. Free test came back low as well but i cant recall the exact number. So i did another blood panel done 4 months later and everything was within range. Test was back to 550. Free test was mid range as well. Still felt a bit tired all the time. More than i remember being usual. Chalked it up as the season transitioning to winter and ive always had a hard time in winter months with feeling tired and down a bit. Very pleased with that cycle in the end. Ending stats of that cycle was 194lbs @ 7-8 percent body fat.

Currently about ready to begin my 3rd cycle in preparation for my very first show finally. I will be starting this cycle feb 18th. 16 weeks out.
Weeks 16-8: test cyp: 250mg mon/wed/fri
NPP: 100mg mon/wed/fri
Anavar: 25-50mg/day
Arimadex: 1mg EOD

Week 8-showday: test prop: 100mg mon/wed/fri
Tren ace: 150mg mon/wed/fri
Windstrol(last4-6wks) 25-50mg/day
Was thinking about incorporating clen and/or nolvadex as well in the final 8 weeks. Was referred to halotesten last 2 weeks but i decided against it given the fact im still kind of new to everything compared to advanced men that use it.

If there is any suggestions that you could make it would be greatly appreciated. Higher lower doses or add/delete some things, ect.

Also i was thinking of running my pct like this:
Day after last pin: 500iu EOD for two weeks until i begin chlom/nolva to equal 5000iu hcg in the two weeks.
Week 19-22: chlome day 1: 100mg split 2 doses of 50mg morning and night. Nolvadex day 1 80 mg split into two doses of 40mg morning and night. Reat of the first two weeks ill run chlom at 50mg ED and nolva at 40 mg ED. fallowing two weeks ill run chlom at 25mg ED and nolva at 20 mg ED.
POSSIBLY CONSIDERING ALSO TAPERING MORE WEEK 5 of pct to 12.5mg chlom ED and 10mg nolva.

Pct is extremely important to me and that is where i would really appreciate your knowledge the very most. I want to recover to the best of my ability and over all my research it seems pct is extremely wide ranging. I cant stress enough how important this part is for me. Ao if you could offer any advice on pct as well as anything with my cycle i would really appreciate it. My feelings arent hurt easily and i know you dont bullshit anyone so thats why ive decided to come to you. Thank you, once again, VERY much for your time and consideration on myself. I hope things are very well for you and i hope to continue to gain knowledge from your channel for years to come.

your pct is EXTREMELY inadequate.. you need to watch all of my pct videos as you already know... pct is THE MOST important part of your cycle and you are lacking in MANY areas... watch my videos here...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+pct

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the entire pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

who is giving you this info? you want to use nolvadex with tren? bro, do you WANT to have elevated prolactin and have issues like you cannot believe? clen??? the dirtiest compound you can run, PERIOD... you want long and short term side effects, especially with your heart? its really concerning for you to be running this large of a cycle and having so many issues with it... you dont even mention an ai on the bottom portion of your cycle, not to mention arimidex is so far inferior to aromasin... im not very comfortable with what you are likely to do to yourself man... your tren dose is a bit high... 100 mg eod is more than enough.. npp dose is good... test dose and orals are good... however all the holes i listed are quite concerning... you should look at adding a few sarms to each area of your cycle... on the top portion, lgd-4033 and rad140 and the bottom, gw-501516 and s4 and DO NOT use clen... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find so you will get the best results there... you need to get this fixed bro.. i dont want you to make mistakes that are easily avoidable... hcg should be used the last four weeks leading up to pct at 1000 ius week... your clomid and nolva doses are FAR too high and you are ASSURED to feel like shit doing that...

Like Dylan said there is allot to take in account here. Follow his PCT layout to the T and you'll have a great recovery. Not much to add that Dylan didn't already touch on, but I would definitely take his advice. Good luck with your show OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please let me know you are understanding this bro... you seem to be too through to make such damaging mistakes...

Top Bottom