napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Ready for Steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Ok..after watching this I think I am good to good!!!! lol. Let me also add that each person from childhood to some age..maybe up to 17,18,19,....25, has open epiphysis on each and every bone.These are known as growth centers.As long as they are not closed up then you have the potential to grow taller.During this time when they are open is also the time that your bones are mineralizing, and getting denser and harder...depositing calcium.This is an anabolic state of your body. The epiphysis is a soft spot in the center of the bone which allows the bones to grow longer. Just like a baby is born with his skull not completely closed up.People call it the baby's soft spot. It closes into bone in a few months. If you start steroids and your epiphysis is still open then the steroids will close them for you.
Jake was always busting my balls to start cycling from the time he was 19. He graduated from high school at 6'0. At 21 he was 6'1 and at 23 he was 6'2. Luckily for me he saw first hand that I was correct in making him wait until 25. From there on he listened to me.
Also as I stated there in mineralization of the bones until all growth centers are closed. Steroid use promotes demineralization, or the stoppage of bones growing hard and dense, and this is why people like ARNOLD, have had chronic joint problems since they were uhhh...I don't know...maybe 15!!!!!

I have been in the states since last thursday staying with zeke and jake, and went to the gym with them.Jake brings me to see this boy who has been telling him he wants to do 40mg dbol from now until august, so that he will get a scholarship to play football. He is a 6'6 and 270 DL, with about 35%BF. As I began talking to they boy HIS DADDY came up and told me to mind my own biz! So another one will bite the dust sad to say.

Anyway good vid brother.You are getting quite good at doing these, and I have seen such a change in your knowledge,awareness, and caring. Good for you..I am very proud of you as if you were my own.

You are probably helping way more than you think, so never get discouraged.

As I was driving drb to the airport this morning he was rambling as usual, but did make this statement. Every single muscle in the body has what is called in, medical school anatomy, an origin and insertion. Every origin of every muscle is a tendon hooked to bone.The insertion is into another muscle and that is how we are held together.
When bone has been demineralzed by early aas use, this means that the tendon attachments are not as secure and tight as they should have been. Here you are talking about a lifetime of tendonitis which sure as hell ruins your lifting as you approach mid 30's

As I was driving drb to the airport this morning he was rambling as usual, but did make this statement. Every single muscle in the body has what is called in, medical school anatomy, an origin and insertion. Every origin of every muscle is a tendon hooked to bone.The insertion is into another muscle and that is how we are held together.
When bone has been demineralzed by early aas use, this means that the tendon attachments are not as secure and tight as they should have been. Here you are talking about a lifetime of tendonitis which sure as hell ruins your lifting as you approach mid 30's
Ugh!! Tendinitis is horrible!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I hear ya! I hate when it hangs in there for months. Seems like years. The anti inflams hurt your stomach, but don't really help the tendonitis.
Exactly. And you over do it even a little bit and it comes right back. I've been dealing with Achilles tendinitis in my left ankle since I was 16.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Do you often wonder when is the right time to start a steroid cycle? Do you know what condition you need to be in? How long you need to have been training etc.? Learn the answer to this often asked question and much more from my new video...

Am I ready for steroids? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwald4GnTQ&feature=youtu.be

Fantastic! Right there at the top so any and every member can see it. So newbees, for the love of God watch this video BEFORE you ask any other question about AAS use.

Fantastic! Right there at the top so any and every member can see it. So newbees, for the love of God watch this video BEFORE you ask any other question about AAS use.

absolutely brother... i truly hope everyone takes the time to watch it

perfectly said brother... NONE of these guys understand that... but hey "arnold did it" right? so that makes EVERYTHING okay... since we ALL KNOW everything hes been through right? his entire personal life and medical history etc... that shit drives me insane... beyond the tendonitis, that initial strain on growing bones, tendons, ligaments, etc... there's so many problems that can occur and we all try to prevent these guys from going through that... i just wish more would listen and understand.. these guys just believe that they HAVE to juice that young to get ahead... stupid... flat out stupid and hopefully more will listen...

perfectly said brother... NONE of these guys understand that... but hey "arnold did it" right? so that makes EVERYTHING okay... since we ALL KNOW everything hes been through right? his entire personal life and medical history etc... that shit drives me insane... beyond the tendonitis, that initial strain on growing bones, tendons, ligaments, etc... there's so many problems that can occur and we all try to prevent these guys from going through that... i just wish more would listen and understand.. these guys just believe that they HAVE to juice that young to get ahead... stupid... flat out stupid and hopefully more will listen...

Shyytttt these people comparing themselves to Arnold ahahahahahah. What an ego. There is only one Arnold. Most of us don't even have his genetics [emoji16]. Reality check please [emoji12]

Hey guys, this video probably singlehandedly stopped me from getting my hands on a cycle. I did a lot of research on all the compounds though, but it seems not to be the way to go if you want to avoid all these injuries in your life later.
So thanks a lot!

I wanted to ask, if SARMs/Peptides etc. have the same effect? If I'm not ready for steroids, would SARMs be a safer alternative? Thanks for your answers.

Hey guys, this video probably singlehandedly stopped me from getting my hands on a cycle. I did a lot of research on all the compounds though, but it seems not to be the way to go if you want to avoid all these injuries in your life later.
So thanks a lot!

I wanted to ask, if SARMs/Peptides etc. have the same effect? If I'm not ready for steroids, would SARMs be a safer alternative? Thanks for your answers.

SARM's are very safe and, if training, diet, and lifestyle is in order do produce great results. Open a new thread or ask questions in an open thread about SARM's. Remember to post your stats; weight, height, age, goals, and training experience.

AMEN! Very nice work, Dylan.

The knowledge you share in your videos and the way you present it is so important.

You obviously practice what you preach and you ALWAYS highlight safety and doing things correctly.

The purpose of all of this is to ENHANCE your life and make it BETTER.

All of the junk bro-science out there is hurting a lot of kids.

I am 52 yrs old and I've seen first-hand what misuse and abuse can do to otherwise great people.

While playing Div III football in college I saw close friends and teammates who were doing STUPID things like taking multiple oral compounds, running them indefinitely with no Testosterone, never cycling off, and even when they'd cycle off (usually because they ran out of money) they never ran a PCT.

No wonder they never had great results and would always end up worse off than before they started.

Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,

Mike

So thanks a lot!

here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXpf6HyCyk

AMEN! Very nice work, Dylan.

The knowledge you share in your videos and the way you present it is so important.

You obviously practice what you preach and you ALWAYS highlight safety and doing things correctly.

The purpose of all of this is to ENHANCE your life and make it BETTER.

All of the junk bro-science out there is hurting a lot of kids.

I am 52 yrs old and I've seen first-hand what misuse and abuse can do to otherwise great people.

While playing Div III football in college I saw close friends and teammates who were doing STUPID things like taking multiple oral compounds, running them indefinitely with no Testosterone, never cycling off, and even when they'd cycle off (usually because they ran out of money) they never ran a PCT.

No wonder they never had great results and would always end up worse off than before they started.

Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,

Mike

thanks a lot for all the compliments brother... i really appreciate the support... i really try my hardest to save and help as many as possible...

Top Bottom