napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Ready for Steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

One of the most important videos made, by far. Anybody new needs to watch this to get a better understanding of whether or not steroids are right for them. With so many new young guys wanting to jump on juice it's necessary to try and educate the best we can

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im new to this how can i PM you im 37 yrs young and first timer what shouldni start out with

Im new to this how can i PM you im 37 yrs young and first timer what shouldni start out with

Consider starting a new thread. When in the main forums in the upper left there should be a button that reads "Post New Thread". In that thread tells us:

weight/bf
gym experience if any
diet experience if any
your goals

This will be a start on how we can best advise you. Being new to all of this, a safe SARMs stack might be best for you. Depending on goal we can hook you up with a stack.

Consider starting a new thread. When in the main forums in the upper left there should be a button that reads "Post New Thread". In that thread tells us:

weight/bf
gym experience if any
diet experience if any
your goals

This will be a start on how we can best advise you. Being new to all of this, a safe SARMs stack might be best for you. Depending on goal we can hook you up with a stack.

I like gymjunkie's suggestion that they post a photo of their body...leaves no room for misunderstanding and they can get the guidance they need

wassup everyone

im 6'2" , 227lb and been training for 12 years. i have made a lot of gains through out this period having started at 154lb. i have never used supplementation save for creatine which i havent used to any great extent spanning more than a month so iv been a 99.9% natural and zero sup lifter. i train 4-5 times per week focusing mostly on heavy deads and squats.im a big guy but i want harder leaner muscles now.
a friend introduced me to dbol on the 8th of March 2017 and i have only taken 15mg and really not sure if i must continue as there isnt any access to PCT or Test or AI's in Zimbabwe where im from.i need advice as i am very ignorant on the subject of PEDs, having read extensively and watched several videos im tempted to flush the dbol down the toilet and just keep on keeping on the same way i have been these last 12years.

Regards

p.s. hope i didnt break any of the posting rules....

thanks in advance
Please start your own thread with this info bro. It doesn't belong in this one

hey
i am 23 year old
i dont want go to for steriods as you suggests too but can i go for d asprartic acid ?

Steroids are not for me but I like the video. More video for the isarms members!
A must watch video.

Emailed you a few days ago Dylan

thanks brother, i truly hope that it helped you and many others!
Hey i emailed you a few days back asking for advice but i know you always say this is faster so im trying here now. age 23, height 5,11, weight 155 (yes super low) practically no body fat. Im a truck driver working 10-14 hours per day is the normal and im losing weight loke crazy on the road because its hard to find time to eat right and workout enough. Lately im chugging high calorie high protein shakes constantly and trying to eat alot but my appetite is really low. My goal is just to fill out and cut up a bit (i can see my abs already of course but not super defined)I know your going to probably be against it but i was thing 200-300/week test E, and 30/day winstrol with some liv52, aromasin, milk thistle, and clomid in pct just some very low doses and a short cycle of max 8 weeks. First 2 jst the test e then 6 weeks of winstrol. or maybe just a 6 week cycle of both. Thoughts? Advice? Tips? All are very much appreciated thanks! (Also not looking to stay on long term more of a one or 2 short small cycle deal to help kickstart my body into being more full/manly.)

Hey i emailed you a few days back asking for advice but i know you always say this is faster so im trying here now. age 23, height 5,11, weight 155 (yes super low) practically no body fat. Im a truck driver working 10-14 hours per day is the normal and im losing weight loke crazy on the road because its hard to find time to eat right and workout enough. Lately im chugging high calorie high protein shakes constantly and trying to eat alot but my appetite is really low. My goal is just to fill out and cut up a bit (i can see my abs already of course but not super defined)I know your going to probably be against it but i was thing 200-300/week test E, and 30/day winstrol with some liv52, aromasin, milk thistle, and clomid in pct just some very low doses and a short cycle of max 8 weeks. First 2 jst the test e then 6 weeks of winstrol. or maybe just a 6 week cycle of both. Thoughts? Advice? Tips? All are very much appreciated thanks! (Also not looking to stay on long term more of a one or 2 short small cycle deal to help kickstart my body into being more full/manly.)
you are not kickstarting your body into being manly, you are taking AWAY from your manhood down the road from using steroids too young... i am certainly not contributing to that... you need to watch my video on under age steroid use... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...teroid-use-new-video-dylan-gemelli-22929.html

other sources im seeing are saying 23 is fine thats why i was asking. thanks for the responses guys
bro, you can rephrase the question a million ways and the answer will not change... you can listen to what other "sources" are telling you and learn the hard way... i just ask that you dont come back here to ask for help since you did not want to listen to being with...

Hey guys I'm new to the forum been looking around reading lots of informative stuff. My hope was to find a cycle to get me beach ready I'm a couple months but after watching a few of Dylan's videos I have decided to keep natural and keep at the gym working my ass off until I truly need the help.. I'm 25 yrs old, 5'9", 180 lbs, I'm re committing myself to a steady regimen of lifting. But have been lifting on and off the last 9 years. I'd like to get at least a solid year of lifting and learning how to eat in before I even consider my first cycle.. Thanks for this awesome resource!-dhal

Another awesome video I subscribed to your page and will be watching all the videos over the next few days. You answer a lot of questions any new person might have. Hopefully they listen and learn.

Top Bottom