napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Ready for Steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Hey guys I'm new to the forum been looking around reading lots of informative stuff. My hope was to find a cycle to get me beach ready I'm a couple months but after watching a few of Dylan's videos I have decided to keep natural and keep at the gym working my ass off until I truly need the help.. I'm 25 yrs old, 5'9", 180 lbs, I'm re committing myself to a steady regimen of lifting. But have been lifting on and off the last 9 years. I'd like to get at least a solid year of lifting and learning how to eat in before I even consider my first cycle.. Thanks for this awesome resource!-dhal
you are very welcome brother!

To me this is what taking care of one another is about..........Dylan's effort in this arena to educate some of today's youth about making that decision to use 'juice' is one area I truly wish young weight lifters or gym users to seriously think about!...doing anything in life without studying, researching and making an educated decision is usually going to make a negative consequence appear shortly........

If you are truly serious about adding muscle size or strength for whatever you intend to reach as a goal........time is on your side.... train hard.. eat good... then consider 'juice'.........nothing is more disturbing or annoying to me when a gym individual has only began and instantly wants Arnold like results..........like anything... you can't achieve without putting in the hard, diligent effort and work.

To me this is what taking care of one another is about..........Dylan's effort in this arena to educate some of today's youth about making that decision to use 'juice' is one area I truly wish young weight lifters or gym users to seriously think about!...doing anything in life without studying, researching and making an educated decision is usually going to make a negative consequence appear shortly........

If you are truly serious about adding muscle size or strength for whatever you intend to reach as a goal........time is on your side.... train hard.. eat good... then consider 'juice'.........nothing is more disturbing or annoying to me when a gym individual has only began and instantly wants Arnold like results..........like anything... you can't achieve without putting in the hard, diligent effort and work.
i completely agree bro! thank you very much for your support!

Hi I apologize for being on the wrong thread...just wanted to ask is it ok to mix three steroids compounds mainly Tren Acetate, Masterone and T Prop in one syringe..(50mg of tren and Masterone each and 100 mg of Tprop)...i am asking this because i don't want to take separate shots of the three...

Hi I apologize for being on the wrong thread...just wanted to ask is it ok to mix three steroids compounds mainly Tren Acetate, Masterone and T Prop in one syringe..(50mg of tren and Masterone each and 100 mg of Tprop)...i am asking this because i don't want to take separate shots of the three...
I answered tgis in the thread you started, but yes it's perfectly fine bro

I have seen a number of your videos and felt each was informative and well organized; and this video is no different.

Whats sad is how many people don't take the time to research things. They just dive right in; spending large amounts of money (roids - not cheap), ingesting or even injecting potent substances they know little to nothing about, having complete disregard for possible dangers or consequences. These kids are the worst but even some adults-- unbelievable. Hell bent on instant gratification without a desire to put in any effort.

Some HAVE been told but just don't listen bc they're impatient or they're "the exception". And still some will only hear what they want to hear..I could keep going on about this but I just wanted to say

Great video. I'm glad to have just joined the group.

Top Bottom