napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Ready for Steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I have seen a number of your videos and felt each was informative and well organized; and this video is no different.

Whats sad is how many people don't take the time to research things. They just dive right in; spending large amounts of money (roids - not cheap), ingesting or even injecting potent substances they know little to nothing about, having complete disregard for possible dangers or consequences. These kids are the worst but even some adults-- unbelievable. Hell bent on instant gratification without a desire to put in any effort.

Some HAVE been told but just don't listen bc they're impatient or they're "the exception". And still some will only hear what they want to hear..I could keep going on about this but I just wanted to say

Great video. I'm glad to have just joined the group.
thank you very much for that brother... i truly appreciate your words and support and completely agree with what you said!

Another great lesson bro. I wish I had found your videos before I tried dbol so carelessly

I know I shouldn't have done gear when I did but I was impatient and a little reckless. I was overweight and didn't do my research but frustrated that I wasn't getting to my goals with the training and supps. I found gear from a work buddy that dealt and several online but went with my work buddy since I thought I would get legit gear and advice. I was afraid of needles and opted for an all orals cycle. I felt like shit on it and my liver felt it. I had raised liver enzymes such that my doctor ordered ultrasound and bloods to see if I had Hep (which I don't). My buddy actually advised against orals but I was chicken so....Anyways after that cycle I did research and took the plunge into pinning my gear. I did a few cycles but still didn't have my diet in check so I just got wicked strong and big but didn't get the "athletic look". I think my last cycle included Tren/Test and high dosages of it. Got the Tren Cough, Rage, highs and lows in my emotions. Sex was great with the gf but the fights we had made it not worth it. I got some of my gear and PCT stuff from my DR. but on the last one my Dr. decided to not participate. So my PCT got screwed up. I ended up keeping my gains in strength and size for a little while but then the cortisol kicked in, I was heavily shut down and not doing correct PCT so my health suffered and I gained fat. Since then I've recovered fully but still need to recomp. I'm getting my diet in check with a high protein/ low carb diet but even if I get to a point where gear could catapult me to the best me I can be in the mirror, the sides are not worth it. That's just me, take it as you will.

hey guys. new to the site hope I'm navigating and asking questions the right way. I'm considering running a test only cycle... would be my first one. I'm 37. plan on getting a check up before I deciede. my question is its possible I have a enlarged prostate idk. its my understanding that test can cause problems for someone with prostate cancer so with an enlarged prostate (if that's the case) would the test help? or make it worse? is it the converson to estrogen the cause of the problems? just wanna make sure I'm not gonna cause myself any issues. thoughts?

WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFO! I've been watching a lot of your videos and thought i was ready until i saw that one. I just started a cycle 1 week ago of test prop 100mg every other day and equpiose 800 a week with 10 mg of arimedex daily, with the idea that i would switch to test cyp cause the prop hurts like hell and pinning every other day sucks and switching to aromasin, and adding in clomid and novladex for pct based on another vid you posted. Is their anything I should be worried about if i just stop now? Totally rethinking all this, going to give it a little more time and get my body fat% lower and get my blood work done before starting back up. Are there any other things i could add to my supplements like some sarms that would be safe and help get my body fat down faster? I'm currently doing 35 t0 45 min of cardio after lifting 5 to 6 days a week and staying under 1870 calories a day.
thanks

Hey guys I am new to the forum but have been watching alot of the videos that dylan has made and seems pretty knowledgeable so I decided to join so I could seek some advice. I am 31 years old and have been working out since I was in middle school, along with 4 years of college football. I have run 2 or 3 "cycles" of prohormones, mostly havoc, and did 1 half ass cycle of injectable winstrol my senior year. My question is would you guys consider me a beginner to anabolics? I am trying to plan a proper "first" cycle and don't know if i should do test only like dylan advices or am I advanced enough to run a stack? My goal is a mass/bulking cycle looking to add some serious size and was considering adding d bol or another mass gaining oral. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom