napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

I just stopped playing basketball man. Both of my tendons are about to tear according to my doc so I'm doing my cardio on the elliptical and the bike for at least 5-6 months. Sux but shit happens. At least I can lift...[emoji123]

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Damn bro that sucks...but you can lift..lol best to heal then to ruin everything for sure!! Achilles injuries are one of the worst to recover from

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Take care of yourself man.. Glad you haven't completely tore them. This exactly why I don't play ball anymore. I don't know how to just take it easy.

I can't stand Kobe.. But the way he plays, I can't believe he hasn't destroyed his knees or ankles like D Rose.

Take care of yourself man.. Glad you haven't completely tore them. This exactly why I don't play ball anymore. I don't know how to just take it easy.

I can't stand Kobe.. But the way he plays, I can't believe he hasn't destroyed his knees or ankles like D Rose.
Lol yeah taking it easy is a foreign language to me too bro.

The difference between Kobe and D Rose is that Kobe is injury prone whereas Derrick Rose is actually made of glass lol

But he probably has destroyed his knees and ankles at this point. 20 years of his style of play has to have...good point

I wish I could say my workouts have been going great the last few days but I'm pretty sick. Can't seem to get past this horrible sinus pressure. It's definitely cutting into my gym time. I did go to one of my best buddies wedding this weekend and saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in years. I got a ton of comments about how jacked I looked. That was such a great feeling. I hope to have more updates for you guys this week assuming I get well soon...crossing my fingers bc every day counts.

The dreaded allergy season!!! This March' s weather has been killer tho.

The dreaded allergy season!!! This March' s weather has been killer tho.

Yeah fucking horrible dude...I even get shots for it[emoji35]

OK so here's a quick rundown of what I'm planning to do for the duration of this cycle. I'm currently on week 9 of 20 (decided to add four extra weeks of EQ)

Aromasin 12.5 EOD 9-20
Caber .25 mg every 3 days 9-14
Deca 250 mg 9-12
EQ 800 mg 9-20
Winstrol 50 mg (oral) 13-20
SR9009 9-12 then 15-20 through pct
GW50156 12-20 (thought it would be good idea to run with the Winstrol and also stagger bw GW and SR so that I'm running at least one of them at all times)
RAD140 9-16
Test Cyp or E (have both on hand) 250 mg(drop to 100 mg at end of cycle, on TRT)

Feel free to let me know if you like it or if I should tweak it.

Great work to get back down lean after being heavy. I am late but I am in to follow the rest of your cycle. Keep killing it.

Interesting update this week: so I noticed how much bigger I keep looking. I'm like almost 230 lbs now. I started seeing a new therapist for my Achilles tendon problems. He asked me what my goal is in regards to the injury. I said well I really just want to play basketball again. He looks me up and down and says you are strong as an ox. How much do you weigh? I said bw 225-230... how much can you bench?(lol yep that fucking question) I said we'll I use the Smith machine for bench press but I've never tried maxing out. The most I've done is 300 lbs 4 times. He goes well to be honest with you, I think you need to lean out. Lean out? It's not like I have a lot of fat...I mean I'm like 12-13% body fat. He goes no I mean you just have to get smaller. At your height, playing basketball w as much muscle mass as you have, you will just keep getting hurt especially if you're the type that goes all out when you play...I said so basically you're telling me that I'm too big and strong to play with the intensity that I play at w out risking injury? He said yeah exactly.
Lol I couldn't believe this shit! So I decided it was about time to drop the deca anyways. Hopefully that will take some water off so I'm not as bulky.

you have definitely battled thru this shit brother and we are all proud of your perseverance and struggle but you prevailed, you may not have gotten the results you thought but nonetheless you killed it, and you may want to pick another sport besides b ball at some point you get too old for that shit hahaha time to hang up the jordans my man. unless you want to be crippled for a while

Been following bro.You did a great job. How did you end up with the hunger issue? Did the bipolar creep up on you any? You know just the meds for bipolar can make you very hungry. At 225 you must be pretty dam big! I agree with your doc...your body at 6'1 and 225 is not a basketball body...lol

you have definitely battled thru this shit brother and we are all proud of your perseverance and struggle but you prevailed, you may not have gotten the results you thought but nonetheless you killed it, and you may want to pick another sport besides b ball at some point you get too old for that shit hahaha time to hang up the jordans my man. unless you want to be crippled for a while
No way bro! Lol Not ready to hang them up for good just yet...but definitely temporarily...could be 3-6 months at least

Been following bro.You did a great job. How did you end up with the hunger issue? Did the bipolar creep up on you any? You know just the meds for bipolar can make you very hungry. At 225 you must be pretty dam big! I agree with your doc...your body at 6'1 and 225 is not a basketball body...lol
My hunger issue was really uncontrollable w mk677 but I've been off it for a while and hopefully it will go down even a little more w dropping the deca. You're right about psychiatric meds and hunger and weight gain. Before I was stabilized I had to try tons of different meds which pretty much all made me fatter. Luckily the meds I'm on now don't have that side effect. Lamictal and Wellbutrin SR. Neither of them cause a problem. I feel totally stable and normal. It's been a little over a year since my last episode. The SARMS and AAS have had no effect on my mood other than improving it but not to the point of mania of course. So yeah bro, it's all good!

Top Bottom