napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

What you have achieved so far is already impressive!!

I´m also with you here as I´m sure you will get amazing results!

Hipo

Good luck dude. Il be following along. Looks like a great run. I also agree that you have already made some amazing accomplishments! It will be awesome to see what comes next.

Good luck dude. Il be following along. Looks like a great run. I also agree that you have already made some amazing accomplishments! It will be awesome to see what comes next.
Thanks TX! Good to see u in here! Appreciate it!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Day 2 Legs

I have Achilles Tendonosis (this is the name of tendinitis when it becomes chronic) in both tendons

Rehab For Achilles exercise- calf raise on leg press both feet, come down for the negative on 1 foot- 3 sets of 15 reps for each leg
Stretching- 2 types on calf stretches 3 sets of 30 sec on each leg
band exercises- 3 exercises with band 2 sets of 15 reps on each leg

Superset (30-45 sec bw each superset)
Leg extension- 10 sets of 10
leg curl-10 sets of 10

Unfortunately as I am rehabbing, my leg workouts are limited to exercises that don't put pressure or weight on my Achilles other than lightweight calf raises. Deadlifts, squats and other compound movements are not an option at this time.

***My order from Sarms X came today. Only took a few days. Very fast as usual.
My SARMs inventory for this cycle is:
4 bottles SR
4 bottles GW
2 bottles RAD

I have had the opportunity to try all the SARMs except S4. Of the Sarms that I have ran, these 3 are my favorites, so I'm definitely fired up! I also really like LGD but will not be running it on this cycle as it was a vital part of the 12 week bridge I completed prior to this 16 week run for the purposes of size and strength which it helped deliver when combined w other Sarms. I'm pretty sure it could help in that department on its own as well, but I have learned that running multiple Sarms creates a synergy for better results than running something on its own.

It is only day 2 so nothing to report as far as results go. I'm expecting to notice an increse in endurance in about 3-4 days from now. My prior experience with GW showed me that it sure does not waste time getting into your system. There was noticeable increased endurance on day 3 the last time I ran GW.

Arms is on the menu for day 3 and I'm ready to eat.

Last edited:
After careful consideration... I have opted to add deca to my cycle. I will be running it very low dose (approx. 150 mg) as I am very sensitive to water retention...I don't know how sensitive to progesterone but I don't want to take any chances. Just a couple minor concerns maybe someone can clear up...

1. BC I'm only running 150 mg of deca, is caber necessary?
2.Should I implement a small dose of aromasin now or will I be fine just waiting until pct?
3. This cycle is 16 weeks, so do I run deca all 16?

I would really appreciate if those who have extensive experience running deca could weigh in on this for me...

After careful consideration... I have opted to add deca to my cycle. I will be running it very low dose (approx. 150 mg) as I am very sensitive to water retention...I don't know how sensitive to progesterone but I don't want to take any chances. Just a couple minor concerns maybe someone can clear up...

2.Should I implement a small dose of aromasin now or will I be fine just waiting until pct?

I would really appreciate if those who have extensive experience running deca could weigh in on this for me...
I would have some caber on hand just in case, but it as not be necessary at the dose you're running. However, I would run low dose aromasin with your cycle even though your test dose is only 200mg. This will help keep prolactin from building as well. You need estrogen to create prolactin

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Many will not see caber necessary on that dose. I would have some on hand just in case. And many say that keeping estrogen in check also assists with keeping progesterone in check.
So yes I would implement a small dose of AI. For my cruising dose I actually only need an AI once or twice a week.
Yes you can run deca the full 16 weeks. You're at a very conservative dose and I don't see an issue with that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many will not see caber necessary on that dose. I would have some on hand just in case. And many say that keeping estrogen in check also assists with keeping progesterone in check.
So yes I would implement a small dose of AI. For my cruising dose I actually only need an AI once or twice a week.
Yes you can run deca the full 16 weeks. You're at a very conservative dose and I don't see an issue with that at all.

Great thanks bro! Good info. Much appreciated

Day 3 Arms

Superset

Barbell curl- 5 sets of 12

skull crushers- 5 sets of 15

Superset

Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 5 sets of 12

Straight Bar push downs- 5 sets of 20

Superset

Incline alternating dumbbell curls- 3 sets of 6

Rope push downs- 3 sets of 15

Superset

Concentration Curls- 3 sets of 12

Dumbbell kickbacks- 3 sets of 12

Did my first blast of deca today at a generous 75 mg (meaning about 100 lol). I also began aromasin at 6.25 mg (1/4 of the 25 mg pill) today and will take another 6.25 in 3 days. Today was also my second day of GW, so I am expecting the endurance to kick up within the next day or 2. Tomorrow will be my second test and EQ shot.

When injecting, I alternate bw my right and left leg. Is it ok to just do my pins on my legs as long as its not the same exact spots? Does it matter?

Looking forward to a solid back/chest workout tomorrow.

I would have some caber on hand just in case, but it as not be necessary at the dose you're running. However, I would run low dose aromasin with your cycle even though your test dose is only 200mg. This will help keep prolactin from building as well. You need estrogen to create prolactin

OK Rick that makes sense. Will do. Appreciate it bro!

Day 4 Chest and Back
Superset
Bench press 6 sets (30,10,10,10,10,5)
Wide grip chin ups
6 sets of 10

Superset
Incline bench 5 sets of 8
Machine rows 5 sets of 8

Superset
Dumbbell flys 5 sets of 12
Sitting cable rows 5 sets 12

Superset
Dips 4 sets of 10
Close grip chin ups 4 sets of 10

Dumbbell pullovers 3 sets of 12
Cable crosses 3 sets of 12

The last few days I have found myself to be very sore and very tired. That's a good thing. It tells me that I have turned things up a couple notches now that I'm on cycle. The intensity of my new workout program is off the charts. I feel like I could throw up throughout the whole thing, but it feels great as bizarre as that may sound...most you guys know what I mean. Nobody has answered my question from a previous post so I'll ask again...is it OK that I'm just pinning my legs? I feel comfortable doing the injection there, so I see no reason to do my shoulder or my butt cheek...unless someone can tell me a reason I should be pinning those areas as well...take into consideration that I'm doing 4 shots per week. My schedule looks like this:

Sunday: 1 shot of test (100 mg) combined w eq (400 mg)

Tuesday: 1 shot of deca (75-100 mg)

Wednesday: same as Sunday

Friday: same as Tuesday

On my cycles I've gone weeks and weeks with only doing my arms your legs are much bigger probably no issue ? If your comfortable and haven't noticed any issues

On my cycles I've gone weeks and weeks with only doing my arms your legs are much bigger probably no issue ? If your comfortable and haven't noticed any issues
OK cool thanks bro...yeah I guess just a bit paranoid bc I've never done this much pinning before...that makes me feel better though. Appreciate it brother

Sorry I skipped that topic. There is a wide area you can hit on your legs. And as long as you move an inch you should be good. So hit right leg then left leg. Next right leg move an inch and repeat for left. You should be able to rotate enough for legs only.

If you are pinning two times a week and alternating, i wouldn't see a problem at all

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Sorry I skipped that topic. There is a wide area you can hit on your legs. And as long as you move an inch you should be good. So hit right leg then left leg. Next right leg move an inch and repeat for left. You should be able to rotate enough for legs only.

Cool bro thanks!

Day 4 Chest and Back
Superset
Bench press 6 sets (30,10,10,10,10,5)
Wide grip chin ups
6 sets of 10

Superset
Incline bench 5 sets of 8
Machine rows 5 sets of 8

Superset
Dumbbell flys 5 sets of 12
Sitting cable rows 5 sets 12

Superset
Dips 4 sets of 10
Close grip chin ups 4 sets of 10

Dumbbell pullovers 3 sets of 12
Cable crosses 3 sets of 12

The last few days I have found myself to be very sore and very tired. That's a good thing. It tells me that I have turned things up a couple notches now that I'm on cycle. The intensity of my new workout program is off the charts. I feel like I could throw up throughout the whole thing, but it feels great as bizarre as that may sound...most you guys know what I mean. Nobody has answered my question from a previous post so I'll ask again...is it OK that I'm just pinning my legs? I feel comfortable doing the injection there, so I see no reason to do my shoulder or my butt cheek...unless someone can tell me a reason I should be pinning those areas as well...take into consideration that I'm doing 4 shots per week. My schedule looks like this:

Sunday: 1 shot of test (100 mg) combined w eq (400 mg)

Tuesday: 1 shot of deca (75-100 mg)

Wednesday: same as Sunday

Friday: same as Tuesday

Bro it's perfectly fine to only use quads as long as each site isn't pinned more than once per week. If you are pinning each quad once a week you're golden. You really don't need to add other sites unless your pinning frequency goes up

Top Bottom