napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

Bro it's perfectly fine to only use quads as long as each site isn't pinned more than once per week. If you are pinning each quad once a week you're golden. You really don't need to add other sites unless your pinning frequency goes up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
OK cool thanks bruddah!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Day 5 Legs

Superset
Leg Extension 10 sets of 10
Leg Curls 10 sets of 10

Achilles Rehab
Calf Stretch 3 sets of 30 seconds each leg

Achilles Stretch 3 sets of 30 seconds each leg

Calf raises on leg press: up w both feet, down w one foot: 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg

Band exercises for Achilles

Dorsiflexion w band resistance 3 sets 15 each leg

Planterflexion w band resistance 3 sets of 15 each leg

Side to side movement w band resistance 3 sets of 15 each leg

-I have been extremely tired and sore. The soreness is good bc it tells me things are growing but the lethargy kinda sux. I still can't tell if the GW has kicked in yet mainly bc I have not done any high intensity cardio. For me thats where I notice it most. Of course it builds your stamina and endurance while doing any type of exercise or workout...it just becomes MOST evident to me during cardio training, especially things like burpees and sprints. I'll have more to report on that soon.

-I purchased a new achilles brace for each leg made by aircast...I'm hopeful it will help enough to start hooping again soon...but I don't want to get my hopes up too much...they will be arriving tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

***Tomorrow will be my 2nd deca injection of 75-100 mg. I know that Equipoise can take around 6-8 weeks to show any visible results...how long does it take to start getting anything from deca?

Day 6 Delts

9 AM rehab for Achilles tendons- various exercises and massage

1PM shoulders
Overhead press 4 sets of 5-6 reps

Superset

Arnold press- 10,8,6,6,8
Upright barbell row- 5 sets 8-10 reps

Superset

Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 12
Bent over lateral raise- 3 sets of 10-12

Superset

Outer delt cable pulls- 3 sets of 12-15
Shrugs- 12-15

**Tomorrow will be a rest day. Diet has been good. Did a very thorough shop at the store today. Endurance seems good. Feeling a bit of cramping in my stomach...could be anything though. Did deca injection this morning and uped my aromasin to 12.5 mg to see if I would be OK or have slight irritability. I feel fine so I think I'm going to stick w 12.5 mg of aromasin 2 times per week. The issue before w irritability might have occurred because I was taking Raloxaphene and clomid along w the aromasin which most likely resulted in too little estrogen, so just the aromasin should be fine. I'm looking forward to about 6-7 weeks from now when my results become more drastic. As of now I'm enjoying this cycle and speaking of looking forward to something...I can't wait to stack SR and proviron in this cycle pretty soon! Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm going to spend it w my family. I've said this many times in my logs, but I can't stress enough how important it is to spend time with your family and loved ones. It is very easy to get wrapped up in ourselves w this lifestyle...make sure to take pause from that to appreciate the ones you care about. Have a good weekend everyone!

Day 5 Legs

Superset
Leg Extension 10 sets of 10
Leg Curls 10 sets of 10

Achilles Rehab
Calf Stretch 3 sets of 30 seconds each leg

Achilles Stretch 3 sets of 30 seconds each leg

Calf raises on leg press: up w both feet, down w one foot: 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg

Band exercises for Achilles

Dorsiflexion w band resistance 3 sets 15 each leg

Planterflexion w band resistance 3 sets of 15 each leg

Side to side movement w band resistance 3 sets of 15 each leg

-I have been extremely tired and sore. The soreness is good bc it tells me things are growing but the lethargy kinda sux. I still can't tell if the GW has kicked in yet mainly bc I have not done any high intensity cardio. For me thats where I notice it most. Of course it builds your stamina and endurance while doing any type of exercise or workout...it just becomes MOST evident to me during cardio training, especially things like burpees and sprints. I'll have more to report on that soon.

-I purchased a new achilles brace for each leg made by aircast...I'm hopeful it will help enough to start hooping again soon...but I don't want to get my hopes up too much...they will be arriving tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

***Tomorrow will be my 2nd deca injection of 75-100 mg. I know that Equipoise can take around 6-8 weeks to show any visible results...how long does it take to start getting anything from deca?

Honestly Deca (at least for me) takes nearly as long as EQ to really start shining in my opinion. I really noticed it coming on strong probably around week 5 or 6, them it was just better and better from there.

Doing great bro! Keep up the great work. It takes a while for these things to really take off but when they do you are in for a nice treat!

Honestly Deca (at least for me) takes nearly as long as EQ to really start shining in my opinion. I really noticed it coming on strong probably around week 5 or 6, them it was just better and better from there.

Doing great bro! Keep up the great work. It takes a while for these things to really take off but when they do you are in for a nice treat!

Thanks Rick! Definitely looking forward to what's to come!

I'm following you bro.. Can't believe I missed this thread. I know you'll get some killer results with your work ethic.

Before I began AAS a few months ago, my wife and I wrote up an agreement which I signed basically saying that if there was any change in behavior the steroids would stop immediately. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy from the doctor due to low test levels which my doctor suspects could be due to my psychiatric meds...anyways, thus far there has been no issues.

Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get all your numbers back to normal before you go back to the doctor for bloodwork.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I took Saturday off, I got sick Saturday night, and was recovering on Sunday and Monday. It was this horrible 24 hour stomach virus going around in one of the baby groups my wife and my kid go to. I will have more updates tonight or tomorrow. I haven't decided if I'm going to play basketball tonight or lift this afternoon. If I was 100%, I'd probably do both, but it's not a good idea in lieu of this weekend. More to come...

Hope you get over it quickly. I somehow avoided it this weekend. Started to get a scratchy throat and said no fuck you lol. Luckily it went away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you get over it quickly. I somehow avoided it this weekend. Started to get a scratchy throat and said no fuck you lol. Luckily it went away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to try that sometime..."No fuck you"... OK thanks got it lol

Days 11, 12,13

Day 11 Tuesday night basketball

I was able to play pain free for the first time in over 2 years! It felt great! If anybody here has Achilles tendon issues, I highly recommend getting this:

http://www.amazon.com/Aircast-AirHeel-Support-without-Stabilizers/dp/B00YBY0WG8

*Get them w the stabilizers

Day 12 chest and back
Superset
Bench press 30, 10,10,5
Wide grip chin up 4 sets of 10

Superset
Incline bench press
Seated cable rows
4 sets of 10-12

Superset
Dips 4 sets of 12
Close grip chin ups 4 sets of 10

Superset
Straight bar standing lat push downs 4 sets of 12
Dumbbell pullovers 4 sets of 12

Day 13 Delts

Overhead presses 10, 10, 5, 5

Superset
Arnold presses 4 sets of 10
Upright Barbell Rows 4 sets 8-10

Superset
Lateral raises 4 sets of 10
Medicine ball high toss 4 sets of 10

Outer delt cable pulls 4 sets of 12-15

Jumping jack push-ups 2 sets of 15

Basketball court shoot around 30 min.

This is week 2 so nothing new to report. I really hate how much acne I'm getting on my shoulders...small price to pay for the rewards though. Tomorrow I'll be hitting arms! My favorite day!!!!!!

It seems like a lot of bodybuilders welcome increased appetite...for me, I'm not so sure I like it. Deca and EQ together have made my hunger uncontrollable. Because it's so early in the cycle not a lot of damage has been done that can't be quickly remedied, but the last few days have been an a complete sabotage to my diet. So please give me some suggestions guys... I was thinking about dropping my deca from 200 mg to 100 mg since I'm at 800 mg of EQ. I don't know...HEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!! lol

ECA stack maybe to suppress your appetite
Yeah that's a consideration for sure but I want to only add something to the cycle as a last resort...if you look at the beginning of this log, you will see I listed the cycle and what supplements I'm taking. If you consider all that plus all the medications I take for bipolar...adding in a stimulant is a little scary to me. I'd rather cut something out or lower the dosage than add something in.

ya well you know your body better than anyone bro hopefully it kind of subsides
Yeah thanks man...honestly I'm probably just going to try to add a lot more protein...maybe drink 2 or three extra shakes a day...bc I'm guessing it is actually going to increase lol if it subsides that would be a very pleasant surprise...Guys like me and you do not need appetite stimulants lol we have no problem getting bigger...it's the getting ripped part that's tough

Began SR today! I've really been looking forward to this! I ran GW. I ran SR. I'm running them together now for the first time and really pumped! It couldn't have come at a better time since I'm going to be playing in a basketball league starting next week. We are only in week 3 of the cycle so it still may be at least 2-3 weeks before deca and eq start to work their magic. Had a rough week last week...on and off sick but feeling good this week. Hit chest and back earlier today and it was a very solid workout. All in all, I'm happy w the direction things are moving in. GW has kicked in pretty well now that we are at the beginning of week 3 and I'm seeing those endurance benefits as I expected to just from prior experience. I know SR only takes a few days to a week at most to start really working so I'm feeling optimistic about everything and the SARMs are treating me great.

Top Bottom