napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

It has been about 5 days since I have posted, so here is a quick update... I'm starting to notice some subtle differences which is to be expected heading into week 4 at the conclusion of this weekend. I'm seeing a bit more size coming on. Endurance is great due to the GW and metabolism seems to have sped up being on the SR close to a week now. I'm hoping that the deca and eq will really start to kick in and show big changes around week 5, possibly week 6. I have been taking aromasin every other day to combat some of the water that deca can bring on despite the fact that I'm on a low dose. I have not had any "deca dick" issues either which is always good. With week 4 coming up, I'm really looking forward to beginning RAD soon which starts week 5...so very close to beginning my favorite SARM! Strength and stamina are good and steadily increasing. Workouts have been great. All is well! Kind of funny I ran into somebody I hadn't seen in a while and he was like Jesus dude you look like Schwarzenegger! Then he asked me if I got a face lift too! Lol

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Lol it's always awesome seeing someone after a while. You never know what they are going to come up with.
I'm sure your getting close to that kick in point. Looking forward to reading about it when it does. I'm hitting my cruise now and finishing up orders and preps for my April blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it's always awesome seeing someone after a while. You never know what they are going to come up with.
I'm sure your getting close to that kick in point. Looking forward to reading about it when it does. I'm hitting my cruise now and finishing up orders and preps for my April blast.

Yeah bro that's a pretty serious blast you're doing in April...can't wait seeing your logs on that! It's like a more intense version of this cycle. You will be a monster by the end of that one! Lol

Day 24

Arms

No need to go through the workout. Just a quick summary of what I'm noticing... My strength is starting to increase...a lot! I felt real strong today. Being that this is the fourth week, I think things are just beginning to kick in. Like I said before, I'm not really expecting anything dramatic to start happening just yet, but I am expecting to see much more noticeable gains next week and the following. Everything is beginning to look fuller. I feel good about the way things are moving along and I'm very pleased with all of the products I'm using in this cycle thus far.

Ok...now I'm sure that things are changing....lol...uh I'm like twice as strong as I was 3 weeks ago! Well not twice as strong but you get the picture. Did shoulders today and I feel like I could go back and do it again. Maybe ill just hit some cardio tonight...wow.

Lol that's an awesome feeling. Why is it that when you are on time screams by. But when you are off and waiting for the next start date, time just creeps by.

Ok...now I'm sure that things are changing....lol...uh I'm like twice as strong as I was 3 weeks ago! Well not twice as strong but you get the picture. Did shoulders today and I feel like I could go back and do it again. Maybe ill just hit some cardio tonight...wow.

You just wait brother. You haven't seen anything yet. Deca and EQ both creep up on you, and then one day bam it hits you. Usually that's not until around 6 weeks in or so. That's how it was for me.

Glad to see everything taking off so well buddy. Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol that's an awesome feeling. Why is it that when you are on time screams by. But when you are off and waiting for the next start date, time just creeps by.

Lol truer words have never been spoken my friend!

You just wait brother. You haven't seen anything yet. Deca and EQ both creep up on you, and then one day bam it hits you. Usually that's not until around 6 weeks in or so. That's how it was for me.

Glad to see everything taking off so well buddy. Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks Rick! Yeah bro...very...very hyped!

Yesterday was chest and back...the most insane chest back workout ever...

Decline crunches for 3 minutes( working my way up to 5 min)

Superset
Incline bench 15,12,8,5,3 reps
Chin ups 15,12,8,5,3 reps

Superset
Flat bench 12,12,8,6 reps
Close grip lat pull-down 12,12,8,6

Superset
Flat bench dumbbell flys 4 sets of 28 reps
Dumbbell rows 4 sets of 12

Superset
Dips 4 sets of 10
Lat pull down 4 sets of 10

Tri-set
Dumbbell pull overs 5 sets of 15
Dips 5 sets of 15
Cable crosses 5 sets of 15

Giant set
Hanging leg raises 20 reps
Hanging knee ups 20 reps
Crunches 50 reps
Seated leg tuck 30 reps
Stick twist 100 reps

This took about 2 and a half hours...maybe longer. It was intense. Half way through I started to get nauseous and had to talk myself through it to finish it and I got a second wind...probably just the adrenaline of pushing through nearly throwing up or passing out...

In terms of the cycle I began RAD and proviron yesterday. I seem to be putting on mass but not really more cut yet...haven't seen very much fat loss if any. It's probably the lack of cardio (pulled my calf so kind of tough to do cardio except bike) and the fact that the EQ still needs at least a week or two to kick in. Overall things are moving along nicely. I'm looking forward to the deca and eq really working together when they are both fully kicked in. I really like the way RAD stacks w anything...it's really a lot like test just no water. The SR and GW are awesome together! I'm loving that. I don't know if I would have made it through that gauntlet of a workout if I didn't have those 2... more updates to come! Thanks for following

That's a solid update. Question. Your chin ups. Are those 15 unbroken? Or do you have to take a few seconds in between reps? I still am limited by the equipment on hand. And have to do more with the pull down machine than I'd like.

That's a solid update. Question. Your chin ups. Are those 15 unbroken? Or do you have to take a few seconds in between reps? I still am limited by the equipment on hand. And have to do more with the pull down machine than I'd like.

I'm trying to be Superman...but I'm not him yet...lol yeah I do 15 in a row but it's w an assist. Basically it lowers the resistance so you're not pulling your entire body weight...I'm working towards doing my whole body weight but it's pretty tough when doing it immediately after bench pressing w no rest(supersetting)... what struck me as a little odd was that w a workout this extensive there were no pull ups...all chin ups. Weird. Here now you have no excuse not to do chin ups lol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prosource/easy-gym-lite-chin-up-bar.html and here is one that is good for pull ups and and chin ups
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-source/doorway-chin-up-and-pull-up-bar.html

I think the chin up bar is like $15 and the chin up/pull up bar is around $30... You can just put them in pretty much any doorway.

Ok...so everything is working lol VERY VERY VERY WELL. I had two people ask me if I would workout with them and a female physique competitor ask me if I competed...it all goes right along w what everyone on here has said about when the deca and eq start to really work as we are now at the beginning of week 6. I am now 220LBS and feeling good. I was going to do more frequent pictures but I think I'll just wait until about the beginning of week 9 before I start Winny then a final pic right at the end of week 16. I can't say enough about how these SARMS are treating me also! GW, RAD, and SR together? Forget about it!

Things continue to progress. Feeling good. Starting to really look good. Getting so much stronger it's ridiculous. I'm posting my picture at the beginning of week 8 which will be Sunday or Monday. That is around when the EQ will kick in. Does anyone know how long it takes Winstrol to kick in? (Taking oral at 50 mg starting week 9)

Things continue to progress. Feeling good. Starting to really look good. Getting so much stronger it's ridiculous. I'm posting my picture at the beginning of week 8 which will be Sunday or Monday. That is around when the EQ will kick in. Does anyone know how long it takes Winstrol to kick in? (Taking oral at 50 mg starting week 9)

Nice!! About a week you start to notice strength increases about two is when you notice yourself shedding some water. Keep beast'n that iron bro!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Nice!! About a week you start to notice strength increases about two is when you notice yourself shedding some water. Keep beast'n that iron bro!!

Thanks Biz! Good to hear from ya brotha!

Glad to see the decca treating good

Lol yeah dude...almost up to 225. Started this cycle at about 210...mmm yeah definitely love that deca!

Lol yeah dude...almost up to 225. Started this cycle at about 210...mmm yeah definitely love that deca!

Nice work!! Hows the achilles heel been with the wieght gain

Nice work!! Hows the achilles heel been with the wieght gain

I just stopped playing basketball man. Both of my tendons are about to tear according to my doc so I'm doing my cardio on the elliptical and the bike for at least 5-6 months. Sux but shit happens. At least I can lift...[emoji123]

Top Bottom