napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quality MK-677 source

shanddis

Hey Dylan,

Can you recommend me a quality source for mk-677? It seems like for every positive review I read there's also a negative review by someone else for the same source, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Hey Dylan,

Can you recommend me a quality source for mk-677? It seems like for every positive review I read there's also a negative review by someone else for the same source, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Absolutely... mk677 is one of the hardest compounds to find in high quality... its EXTREMELY expensive to buy and produce REAL mk677... www.sarmsx.com has the very best mk677 you can find... i stand by that a million percent...

Hey Dylan,

There's no better source out there for MK-677 than www.sarmsx.com

I've personally been on their MK-677 for nearly 6 months now and the results I have had for body composition and sleep quality alone have been incredible. It's become one of my favorite compounds for sure, and you can't go wrong with it from sarmsx bro.....guaranteed!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom