napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Powerlifter Cyle Log test/deca/equipoise/halotestin/gw501516

Such a mental game man. Most people don't understand when they first start that training to failure is the exact opposite of what you want to do. I know that was the number one lesson I had to learn. All about the confidence you have in your lifts and not letting form break down. Like you said on squats, you knew better, but hey, we all do that shit sometimes.

Bench is sounding insanely strong and that confidence will go a long ways. How are things feeling after the weekend, any better with the tendinitis? I've been doing the same protocol with my elbow.

Sorry man I have been slacking on coming to the forum. I’m really glad to hear you say that, that’s probably the hardest thing to drill into peoples heads, besides squat depth lol. My bicep is great now, I just need to stay on top of icing it which sometimes I slack on.

Update on lifts from this week!

Day 1
Front squat- 365x6 for a top set. Front squatted due to a shitty squat day last week.

Day 2
Bench- 335 for 4 sets of 8 paused. These went great, very smooth.

Day 4
Deadlift- 585x4. This felt great, I had a 5th in me for sure, but I stopped bc I was only aiming for 3.

Day 5
Bench- 375 for 4 sets of 4 paused. Again went great, smooth as anything. Last rep of the last rep was slightly tough, but definitely smooth.

By how bench went day 5 I know it’s time to switch up the programming so I don’t haunt progression. Thanks for those of you following along! I feel some big lifts coming.

Awesome strength man. Seriously impressive numbers, especially considering how early it is and you aren't missing any days so you're clearly staying healthy. That top set on deads, did you think you would only have 3-4 clean reps and that's why you had picked that weight for 3? Reason I ask is because I'm guessing your strength is further along than you expected right now? That's always a massive confidence booster.

How is the cycle going, everything feeling good there?

Yeah I was expecting to have 3, with a 4th as a possibility. When the third flew up faster than the first rep I just wasn’t going to stop there. My strength on deadlifts is definitely moving right along more than my other lifts. Which is funny because usually it’s my push motions that move quicker. I think by the end of this I’ll have a 705-725 pull, or at least I hope. I’m feeling great, honestly I don’t think I’ll run a different cycle than this ever again. That’s how good I feel!

Yeah I was expecting to have 3, with a 4th as a possibility. When the third flew up faster than the first rep I just wasn’t going to stop there. My strength on deadlifts is definitely moving right along more than my other lifts. Which is funny because usually it’s my push motions that move quicker. I think by the end of this I’ll have a 705-725 pull, or at least I hope. I’m feeling great, honestly I don’t think I’ll run a different cycle than this ever again. That’s how good I feel!

That's fantastic man, elite level lifting. Glad to hear it's working out. I like the idea of the build up being steady and consistent. Be very interested to see what happens when you throw in the halo closer to the meet. You think you'll hit the goals you set out in the OP? Also, you need to clear your inbox!

That's fantastic man, elite level lifting. Glad to hear it's working out. I like the idea of the build up being steady and consistent. Be very interested to see what happens when you throw in the halo closer to the meet. You think you'll hit the goals you set out in the OP? Also, you need to clear your inbox!

Cleared! I have no idea what the halo will do honestly lol, hoping for something great!

Update on my progress!

Day 1
Squat- 505 for an easy set of 2. Nothing special or new, just going slow.

Day 2
Bench- 375 for a top set of 5 paused. This was incredibly stupid easy. Easily had 7-8 in me.
Incline Bench- 315 for a top set of 5. This was decent, probably had a 6th in me.

Day 4
Terrible day. Warmed into 625 on deadlifts and just dropped it after the first rep. I felt like I should have had 2-3 in me by last weeks pulls, I was very displeased.

Day 5
Bench- 495x1 paused in the red slingshot. Very easy single, flew up. Red slingshot adds 35ish pounds at the bottom and 15ish at the top. Feeling like I have a 465 bench in me right now. Backed down to 415 for 2 sets of 2 paused raw without the slingshot. Good sets, had another 10 pounds in me for this set most likely. Bench is going GREAT.

Thanks for those of you following along. Hoping for a 500 bench with the halo in 7 weeks or so.

Update on my training!
Day 1
405 front squat for an easy triple. I probably had 4-5 in me, but I cut it short because I get cartilidge inflammation fast when I push front squats to fatigue. This was a really good day.

Day 2
385 for 5 paused reps on bench. This was a little harder than I was expecting it to be, my right pec was bothering me some, could be a little overworked.

Day 4
605 deadlift for a set of 3. This was a little bit of a grinder, deadlifts for the last 2 weeks haven’t been as strong, not really sure what’s up.

Day 5
Bench- 505 for a missed single with the slingshot. I just couldn’t lock it out, dropped to 420 for 2 sets of 2 raw, missed the final rep on set 2. Definitely wore out on bench, I will be deloading and shooting for a PR single.

Thanks for those of you following and showing support.

Sorry I haven’t been posting, but here is an update.

Recently I squatted 540 just messing around on my reload week since squatting heavy doesn’t really slow me down, next week hit an incredibly easy set of 5 at 475, which means I’m a lot stronger than I was when I squatted 550.

Bench- I actually threw 450 up really fast, figured I had 460 in me but wanted to save 460+ for another day... put 455 on the bar and COULDNT LOCK IT OUT. I thought my pause just might have been too long, I’ve been pausing longer recently on my chest... tried again with a shorter pause and missed again. I was stunned at how easy 450 felt, and then 455 moving like it was significantly heavier.

Deadlift there isn’t much going on... I’m stuck for the moment. I might have a 675 pull in me, but 660 is more likely where I’m at. When I was pulling 645 I doubled 600, right now I can do a triple with 605. We’ll see how things go

Started the halotestin last week, I feel a little irritable, but I’m not feeling any elevated performance in the gym. We’ll see where that goes, I’m at 20mg a day. Thanks for following along!

Sorry I haven’t been posting, but here is an update.

Recently I squatted 540 just messing around on my reload week since squatting heavy doesn’t really slow me down, next week hit an incredibly easy set of 5 at 475, which means I’m a lot stronger than I was when I squatted 550.

Bench- I actually threw 450 up really fast, figured I had 460 in me but wanted to save 460+ for another day... put 455 on the bar and COULDNT LOCK IT OUT. I thought my pause just might have been too long, I’ve been pausing longer recently on my chest... tried again with a shorter pause and missed again. I was stunned at how easy 450 felt, and then 455 moving like it was significantly heavier.

Deadlift there isn’t much going on... I’m stuck for the moment. I might have a 675 pull in me, but 660 is more likely where I’m at. When I was pulling 645 I doubled 600, right now I can do a triple with 605. We’ll see how things go

Started the halotestin last week, I feel a little irritable, but I’m not feeling any elevated performance in the gym. We’ll see where that goes, I’m at 20mg a day. Thanks for following along!

Still sounds like things are moving in the right direction man. Glad to see an update. keep at it. Interested to see what happens with the halo being introduced now. Good luck!

Squat and bench are going very well. I had to ditch the meet that’s next week due to work. My deadlifts have been stunted though, but I squatted 560 last week, and 505x5 today. Benched 405x4 last week, have another bench day coming up Wednesday. I might do a top set single, or double. Deadlifts have gone much of anywhere. I probably have 660 or 665 in me on dead, probably 585 squat and 455-460 bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished my peak and cycle. Since my halotestin was bunk, I peaked with 50mg of anadrol I had left over. My lifts are as follows

Squat- 580
Bench- 455
Deadlift-650

My deadlift hasn’t progressed in weight, only in reps around the 495-585 range. Next cycle I won’t be deadlifting until peak programming, and instead will be doing intensive accessories to strengthen myself and then switch over to deadlifts for peak. My squat and bench are as clean and perfect as ever. Depth on squat raises the strictest eyebrows at my gym, and my bench is honestly absolutely beautiful and I’m super proud of it. Solid 3 second hold at top, to a 1 second dead pause on my chest, to a 3 second hold at the top. If anyone would like my instagram info please feel free to PM me. All of it is on IG. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid, Diesel. Good work brotha! A shame you didn't get the deadlift to move but it's not easy getting all 3 lifts to peak at the same time. Takes a lot of practice and training/experience I'm sure. Once you add lots of variations in again I'm sure it will climb. Squat going up means deads won't be far behind. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some lighter weights real soon here..

Top Bottom