napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test deca cycle

servicemangler

So test deca cycle has been 7 weeks and strength increase slow but steady, 170 lbs higher on squats and 75lbs on bench. Havn't deadlifted for a bit because I dont know when to stop. Another shout out to Tazz and his products, spot on.

Started at 215lbs body weight and now at 233, hoping for 240. Im pretty careful in what I eat so happy with the slow even gains

Adding some tren to finish out my cycle 200mg a week is as far up that ladder I go
Lol yeah I don’t push tren any higher than 200mg either. I found if I stay around that I don’t get none of the crazy side effects from it. But now I like doing the masteron E 200 I’ll go up to 400 or 500mg of that and it gives me the same feet as the tren with no side effects and I always feel great on it. I’ll do test cyp 375mg with 400 or 500 mg of the mast and always feel great on it. And I’ll even sometimes add primobolan on it as well. I’ll run it for 16 weeks

Lol yeah I don’t push tren any higher than 200mg either. I found if I stay around that I don’t get none of the crazy side effects from it. But now I like doing the masteron E 200 I’ll go up to 400 or 500mg of that and it gives me the same feet as the tren with no side effects and I always feel great on it. I’ll do test cyp 375mg with 400 or 500 mg of the mast and always feel great on it. And I’ll even sometimes add primobolan on it as well. I’ll run it for 16 w
Lol yeah I don’t push tren any higher than 200mg either. I found if I stay around that I don’t get none of the crazy side effects from it. But now I like doing the masteron E 200 I’ll go up to 400 or 500mg of that and it gives me the same feet as the tren with no side effects and I always feel great on it. I’ll do test cyp 375mg with 400 or 500 mg of the mast and always feel great on it. And I’ll even sometimes add primobolan on it as well. I’ll run it for 16 weeks
Have you tried EQ yet

Yes but don’t really like that one either. Raises my blood pressure too much. I have a couple bottles still just laying around. I mean it made me stronger and hungry like a horse which made it easier to get the calories in that I needed to grow, but just totally did not like the high blood pressure higher heart rate side effects from it.

Top Bottom