napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test with deca 1st cycle

I am not sure what is so difficult. You take 300 mg per week, multiply it by ten and that is how many mg you need total. There is 200mg per CC in a 10 ML vial, so 2000 mg per vial. You are making very basic math far too difficult
I make everything difficult man. My brain over complicates a lot of things. After visually seeing what you just typed, it made sense.

After doing some more research I’m thinking about adding is 25-50mg of anavar. I’m thinking the first 4 weeks. And maybe last?
My biggest concern is water weight. I want gains that will stay. Not something I’ll lose after I’m done. So maybe test and anavar? 300mg test, and then 25-50mg anavar first 4 weeks.
And then back to my normal trt dose. Also I’m wanting slower steady gains, not something all at once. I’m trying not to throw up any red flags with my family on getting bigger super quickly.

You got to make a decision and stick with it if you intake alot of salt and toss decca into the mix you are going to blow up pile a balloon with water weight.

Now you want to add anavar in ? Anavar is good for strength gains and cutting if you are running test and decca anavar makes no sense IMO.

Also if you run anavar 50mg a day 6 weeks max with N2guard liver and organ protection 7 caps a day if you run orals

What you keep after cycle depends on quality of pct diet and other factors everyone is different.

I think you need to figure out what you truly want to do and 5h3 direction of your cycle before committing to anything.

Also you could ditch the anavar and replace it with Tbol much cleaner and would be more beneficial then decca.

You could try test at 300mg& Tbol 40mg
Keep it simple and basic, plenty can be made off of Test and Tbol

My goal is to add lean muscle mass without bloat. Slow and steady gains. I do not want to blow up quickly. I want to add clean gains. I’m currently pretty vascular and want to keep it that way. I’m 5 “10 170ish. No idea on body fat percentage.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
My goal is to add lean muscle mass without bloat. Slow and steady gains. I do not want to blow up quickly. I want to add clean gains. I’m currently pretty vascular and want to keep it that way. I’m 5 “10 170ish. No idea on body fat percentage.
Tbol could definitely add clean size I like that inplace of decca because you don't have to worry about estrogen or water weight, over time you could see some quality size gains. If you want lean mass no bloat or water decca isn't what you want .

Yeah I do like that more as well. Even on 130mg of deca a week, I have noticed when I take my socks off after work that I have a ring around my ankles. So definitely holding water.

Yeah I do like that more as well. Even on 130mg of deca a week, I have noticed when I take my socks off after work that I have a ring around my ankles. So definitely holding water.
Yeah definitely look into Tbol for a substitute then. if you look up PE Fitness on YouTube that is Dylans channel and he has amd excellent video on Tbol I recommend watching that and then decide if you think it is right for you. Tbol doesn't get the credit it deserves and can absolutely be utilized for lean cleaner size gains. The beautiful thing is no water retention or estrogen it's a prime compound imo and can be used for lots of different things.

Thank you very much! I’ve actually watched a lot of Dylan’s videos 👍🏻. He actually helped me years ago when I was struggling with low T and finding a doctor. Good dude!
Yeah that is who I learned and still learn the majority of my stuff from other then my own individual reading on compounds etc. Dylan is the man for sure, him and all the vets are great people and offer so much knowledge and help for the community.

Top Bottom