napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test with deca 1st cycle

Modifiedamerican

Currently on trt. 160mg testosterone weekly along with 130mg nandrolone weekly. I’m 35, 174 with low body fat. I lift weights 4-5 days a week. I work a really physical job, my diet is pretty damn clean 90% of the time. Im wanting to add muscle with out a shit ton of water. Slow and steady gains are fine with me. I’ve always been a fairly smaller frame but im really wanting to get some size going. From reading and doing research it sounds like like 300-400 of test along with 3-400 of deca. I was thinking a 12-16 week cycle. Also I can only get 10ml vials at a time. I’m terrible at math but at 20ml of both test and deca, at 400mg, that would only be good for a 10 week cycle? Also I have an ai handy if needed. Any insight or help is greatly appreciated it. Thank you guys very much.

sure 10 weeks is good

many people will say to run deca longer cause it has a long ester, this has merit but it isn't necessary. it isn't like you are competing or anything

generally, i recommend 300 each of both test and deca... theres no need nor reason to go much higher than that... the risk outweighs the reward the higher you go...

generally, i recommend 300 each of both test and deca... theres no need nor reason to go much higher than that... the risk outweighs the reward the higher you go...
I’ll be sticking with 300 for each then. I’m not a body builder. I’m a normal guy just wanting to get some gains. I’m trying to do the math on how long a 10ml vial will last. I know 10ml at 200mg will be 10 weeks. I’m lost after that 😂
Appreciate everyone

Currently on trt. 160mg testosterone weekly along with 130mg nandrolone weekly. I’m 35, 174 with low body fat. I lift weights 4-5 days a week. I work a really physical job, my diet is pretty damn clean 90% of the time. Im wanting to add muscle with out a shit ton of water. Slow and steady gains are fine with me. I’ve always been a fairly smaller frame but im really wanting to get some size going. From reading and doing research it sounds like like 300-400 of test along with 3-400 of deca. I was thinking a 12-16 week cycle. Also I can only get 10ml vials at a time. I’m terrible at math but at 20ml of both test and deca, at 400mg, that would only be good for a 10 week cycle? Also I have an ai handy if needed. Any insight or help is greatly appreciated it. Thank you guys very much.
I would take both at 300mg for 12 weeks. go to @domestic-supply.com for the deca and test. best gear around

I’ll be sticking with 300 for each then. I’m not a body builder. I’m a normal guy just wanting to get some gains. I’m trying to do the math on how long a 10ml vial will last. I know 10ml at 200mg will be 10 weeks. I’m lost after that 😂
Appreciate everyone
noone, unless they have psychic capabilities, can answer that question... i would assume you have done the research on what to expect from test and deca.. i have no clue how you will respond to each but at those doses, you should see strength and size increases of good amounts but once again, that comes down to how your body handles it as well as the sides etc.. i am not the one to ask on hypotheticals, i care far more about realistic expectations etc.. everything when it comes down to being honest is trial and error

Dylan has you call covered on this with great insight and information.

It depends on the concentration level as to how much each vial lasts you but you never make any mention so I do not know how you can expect an answer on that aspect

Dylan has you call covered on this with great insight and information.

It depends on the concentration level as to how much each vial lasts you but you never make any mention so I do not know how you can expect an answer on that aspect
200mg per ml. So 10 weeks. But I’m trying to figure out the math on 300mg a week.

200mg per ml. So 10 weeks. But I’m trying to figure out the math on 300mg a week.
I am not sure what is so difficult. You take 300 mg per week, multiply it by ten and that is how many mg you need total. There is 200mg per CC in a 10 ML vial, so 2000 mg per vial. You are making very basic math far too difficult

Top Bottom