napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post your physique!!!!!

Everyone looks good. It's nice to see the hard worker! Be proud of your physique. I hope more memebers actually post their dedication and hard work.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

79dc4bef3eddce95a7189f45ab755669.jpg
d33c523658d9ba18b897c168f00c6b6e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Looking great bud! Nice and thick and lean

View attachment 1799

Pic is from early May. 5' 9" at I think 247-248lbs in this pic. 11% bf, arms at 22", waist at 34, back 52+, neck is at 20" in photo, everything else who knows. I know my back was at 52 5 months ago from buying a suit in a rush after realizing all my tailored suits no longer fit me, arms because I was curious and measured them the other day at 22.25" flexed. My jeans no longer fit so all I wear is cargo shorts because jeans with a 38" waist on me look dumb as hell just to fit a pair. I'd guesstimate my calves at 17 something"... I am black after all. We always start behind the curve in calves. Attempting to get some affirmative action calves courtesy Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (just kidding... don't go thinking welfare has extended to hypertrophy). I should get some implants lol... Now 255 pounds and my manhood now measures in at a solid 0.9999999 mm (from touching a haters lips while erect) Dammit I'm fucking stupid as hell. Fear the beard and don't disrespect the Married with Children t-shirt. - 44 out

Very nice bro! You are one big ass dude. Nice work!

Looking great bud! Nice and thick and lean
Thanks bro trying my damndest too add afew more lbs and hold on too that 12 weeks out conditioning . its getting hard though my set point is about 12 percent bodyfat trying too hold 10 percent and eat enough too grow is starting too seem impossible .

Think I have found a solution
Tren metfomin and lots of cardio and pound the carbs pre and post workout couple hundred grams

42c7a5bce4496f7823e9c72c3b60a124.jpg

cca62bf08e9f21dea2ca8ce564b4681a.jpg

Don't really know my measurements. But these are my last two days at the Gym (planet fitness) Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Doo-rag and Batman shaker cup at PF!!!!!! ((((LUNK ALARM SOUNDING)))) Lol... gotta leave PF alone bro, you're so beyond their typical client.

first of all wtf are you doing at GNC you know better. not bad black guys may not have calves but gawt damn yall can jump I got about a 10 inch vert hahaha

first of all wtf are you doing at GNC you know better. not bad black guys may not have calves but gawt damn yall can jump I got about a 10 inch vert hahaha

WTf you're so fucking hilarious it hurts to laugh at shit you say man. Bro he came to GNC and I wanted to pic his brain... 44 apologizes... still got my $20, busy? LOL

you should post a pic of her so we can be the judge for ourselves, I have been known to like some big women in my life. the thing is big women will do shit normal women wont. lmao and keep comin back for more no matter how shitty you treat them.

Doo-rag and Batman shaker cup at PF!!!!!! ((((LUNK ALARM SOUNDING)))) Lol... gotta leave PF alone bro, you're so beyond their typical client.
Lol I'm working out of town and my hotel gives me free guest pass while I'm here. Got to workout by any means man. Lol

Lol I'm working out of town and my hotel gives me free guest pass while I'm here. Got to workout by any means man. Lol

just stay away from the bagels and pizza bro unfuckingbelievable a gym would do that, but then again why not its job security

Now at 212lbs with 6.5-7.5%bf. Height is 6'2 and waist is 30-31. Cycle is 300 cyp; 250trenA; 800 eq ; 800 primo. Gw +Sr sarms rocks. I give the sarms credit for the BF drop.

ripped-abs-main.jpg

Top Bottom