napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Poppin in to say "HI"

JM750

Well, I had to take a couple months off after my Brothers suicide. It really fucked me up. I just needed some time to myself to get my head clear. I didn't resort to booze or drugs. In fact, I got a new training partner and been killing it at the Gym!
So I'm going to try to spend a bit more time here. Also, as the shitty weather starts to move in, I'll have more free time! So I just want to thank everyone for your support when I was going thru such a hard family crisis. It meant a lot to me.
So I'm saying HI to everyone here, I missed you all. And Dylan, I hope all is going well for you as well.

Here is a lil snap shot of me coming back from the gym with a lil pump. LOL

IMG_4339.jpg

Glad to see things are going well, I thought about you just the other day and wondered if you would be back.
Keep up the good gym work!

i have been thinking about you man... im really glad to see you back... i knew you needed time and space etc... im really happy to see you back and i hope you are here to stay... i know how difficult things like this can be but being around people that care always helps...

Thanks guys. I'm def here to stay. As I said, once the cooler weather comes, I'll have a lot more time.

JM welcome back bro! Glad you kept that head high! That's what counts in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're back brother. Been wondering how you were doing. I am glad you were able to maintain your focus after such a tough ordeal.

JM, it's really nice to hear from you brother, and see you back again. I've thought about you over the last couple months and wondered how you've been. I'm glad to see that you've stayed positive through such a rough time bro. I know it wasn't easy. Welcome back!

Welcome back bro... I was thinking about you the other day. Nice pic!

Welcome back bro! Glad to see you around. I'm happy to hear you've been putting work in the gym. It's always tough losing a loved one and its something you can never prepare for. Resorting to killing weights as opposed to booze or drugs is the way to go.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Top Bottom