napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New User - Questions about Products

gustavguerro

Hi everyone. I'm new to this community, but eager to get into shape and be happy with what I see in the mirror. I'm here to get a little advice from the userbase about what to take for my goals, and the dosage.

I've seen way too many different threads on Reddit, and it feels like the google results are all ads and articles from Outlook India.

I'm 5'10 and around 185. I'd like to be in the 160-170 ish range, but I want to look great. I've been back in the gym consistently for the past 4 1/2 months and lost 15lbs, but I want to get there quicker. To be blunt, I want to look like I go to the gym and have a great figure.

I'm torn between Ostarine, RAD140, LGD, etc. I want to avoid the nausea side effects and anything related to increased heart rate, if that's useful. Can someone give me a few pointers? I'm in the US and already on Umbrellas website... I won't be upset if there's a coupon code in my future either!

Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

hey bro...

i can clearly definitely help you here... so , there are no nausea side effects nor increased heart rate with any REAL sarms.. SOME people need food with them because of the carrier.. Umbrella Labs has their own poly cell formula which totally erases that issue...

when you go to Umbrella Labs, it will have options as to which formula you want and i would certainly go with the poly cell version.. i have a thread explaining it as well.. https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/umbrella-labs-special-poly-cell-formula-explained.57036/

i have a very very ideal cycle layout that coincides with your goals exactly... you can remove anything but this is very ideal...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW-501516 20 mg day

i suggest you get a log going too. and also with sarms they work so much better, same with steroids, when you got your diet and training locked down

Thanks to both of you for this. @DylanGemelli, love the recommendations and details. I originally purchased some Ostarine and Cardarine from Chemyo, but after reading the information here I'm inclined to just toss it without never having used it. I'm ordering with Umbrella tonight and looking forward to getting started.

@stevesmi I drastically changed my diet when I started working out. Cut out sugar and sodas, introduced some greens supplements, and have been trying to get better sleep. With a log, what's the suggestion other than dosage? Are you referring to logging workouts and food? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Thanks to both of you for this. @DylanGemelli, love the recommendations and details. I originally purchased some Ostarine and Cardarine from Chemyo, but after reading the information here I'm inclined to just toss it without never having used it. I'm ordering with Umbrella tonight and looking forward to getting started.

@stevesmi I drastically changed my diet when I started working out. Cut out sugar and sodas, introduced some greens supplements, and have been trying to get better sleep. With a log, what's the suggestion other than dosage? Are you referring to logging workouts and food? Thanks in advance for the advice.
They are pretty bad man... ive done videos about them, there's scam alerts on other sites and ive seen countless issues going on with them , especially the last few months.. its all up to you on your comfort level... if you were my client, i would tell you to flat out throw them away or i wouldnt be able to really coach you knowing it was just likely going to create problems for you... So just looking out bro

Dylan gave you tremendous guidance to follow! For the best very best SARMS and peptides quality, you will not find any better reviewed than Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Thanks to everyone for popping in and giving their advice. I did order with Umbrella Labs last night, and the order has already shipped!

I'll need more than this, but I can buy it monthly as needed through the cycle. Looking forward to getting started and being a part of the community.

Product
GW-501516 CARDARINE – 20MG/ML – 30ML/60ML BOTTLE × 1
  • Formula Option:
    Poly-Cell Formula
  • Size:
    30 Millilitres (1oz)
$77.99
SARMS for Sale: RAD 140 SARM TESTOLONE – 20MG/ML – 30ML/60ML BOTTLE × 1
  • Formula Option:
    Poly-Cell Formula
  • Size:
    30 Millilitres (1oz)
$77.99
SR-9009 STENABOLIC – 20MG/ML – 30 ML/60ML BOTTLE × 1
  • Formula Option:
    Sublingual Optimized Formula
  • Size:
    30 Millilitres (1oz)
$77.99
S-4 ANDARINE SARM – 50MG/ML – 30ML/60ML BOTTLE For Sale × 1
  • Formula Option:
    Poly-Cell Formula
  • Size:
    30 Millilitres (1oz)
$77.99

Subtotal:​

$311.96

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom