napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

like what, a job? a family? We all have careers and family man. and i got a drawer full of AAS right now.

ever heard of Ronnie Coleman? 8 time MR olympia, he was a police officer in arlington TX for years. yes a POLICE OFFICER. you think people thought he was natural lol..everyone knew he was on tons of JUICE and if they want they could Raid his house and get his massive Stash of AAS. its all a game man. im not saying be reckless, be as safe as you want. but dont get all paranoid, its not worth it.

That always tripped me out.
He must have had buddies over the border.

like what, a job? a family? We all have careers and family man. and i got a drawer full of AAS right now.

ever heard of Ronnie Coleman? 8 time MR olympia, he was a police officer in arlington TX for years. yes a POLICE OFFICER. you think people thought he was natural lol..everyone knew he was on tons of JUICE and if they want they could Raid his house and get his massive Stash of AAS. its all a game man. im not saying be reckless, be as safe as you want. but dont get all paranoid, its not worth it.

I just realized this about 10 days ago. There is no agent on the other end of the line trying to bust somebody for purchasing Aromasin or Test or just talking about it. Hey lets Identify this IP address and raid his house over that bottle of Tren that guy just ordered, Agent Smith so we can spend 60k on a bust where the defendant will get 12 months unsupervised probation. The sheer volume of things that happen on a daily basis makes agencies really focus on suppliers not the users. You know why crack heads get busted because they run around like idiots and smoke crack in public.

That always tripped me out.
He must have had buddies over the border.

who knows where he got them. but all the stupid BBers and my olympia contenders are on MASSIVE amounts of gear DAILY. if they really wanted to crack down on roids then they could start at the mr olympia, its like taking candy from a baby at that point..but olympia has still been going on for years, the govt knows if they shut down BBing and roids then they shut down the huge fitness industry, which is a LOT of money for US economy

air travel or border travel is a different story. im not gonna toss a bunch of anabolics in my bags at the airport, but there are ways around that too. grab old med bottles with current prescripts unused and toss your dbol in there..i dont travel though so im not worried

I can assure you pure essence is the real deal, I just ordered my 2nd run and ordered my wife hers as well. I understand the gun shy thing but its all on the up and up here.

you are right they do not respect that. the constitution was made by men. the same men who run the corrupt govt. today. i think its funny when people get pissed and say thats against the constitution, not realizing the constitution was created by the same men they are getting pissed at. in reality we have no rights. i believe we each have God given rights, but the Govt. does not care about that. they have their own agendas.

honestly though, they do not care if you take roids. they only care if someone is making money that is not accounted for, because the Govt. wants a piece of that. TAX baby. you dont make money the suppliers do. they want the Suppliers not You, because they want control and money and power, CORRUPT

Yes but being an oath keeper that sucks.

i am not sure if it will work or not lol it was just an idea, like i said i dont travel.

but i do have an old mint jar for dbol, i ask my wife Hey you want some Mints? Lol..she knows already its a recurring joke..

i am not sure if it will work or not lol it was just an idea, like i said i dont travel.

but i do have an old mint jar for dbol, i ask my wife Hey you want some Mints? Lol..she knows already its a recurring joke..

Sweet!!!
GOtta love it when the bride is down for the ride!

Top Bottom