napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

Sadly i am not touching Sarms anymore.
I am gun shy on that unless I find a legit raws place to make my own things.
I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water but I got taken because i believed the hype.
That wont happen again.
If you need ancilaries till pure essence is running check out roids24. All from legit well known companies 20th codes to match. They carry everything. No sarms obviously but pct, and ai's they do.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not to insult you but I got scammed with those types of reports from different sites saying the same about ag-guys and S1.
I hear ya man.
Just wanted to let you know about my personal experience so far.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

When it comes to Aromasin and stuff like that, I truly believe their is no substitute for real Pharma grade shit.

That's not entirely true. Pharma grade is faked all the time, and I've seen countless people scammed by it just as much as liquids. It's all about finding a legitimate source. We have plenty of them here, and before Halloween Pure Essence will have liquid aromasin that I KNOW will be potent, powerful and good to go. I plan to use it for my next cycle myself

That's not entirely true. Pharma grade is faked all the time, and I've seen countless people scammed by it just as much as liquids. It's all about finding a legitimate source. We have plenty of them here, and before Halloween Pure Essence will have liquid aromasin that I KNOW will be potent, powerful and good to go. I plan to use it for my next cycle myself

I agree.. I've used liquid ancillaries countless times with much success, so your source is really the key factor IMO.

I really do appreciate it.
I am just gun shy.
You know what they say, fool me once...etc

I can also vouch for the quality of Pure Essence mate, you're in good hands if you go with them. And I was even sceptical at first when I came over to this forum. If you give it a try, you'll see what I'm talking about.

A certain test subject is presently looking for a future run of test cyp/Test Prop, and some sort of Ghrelan boosting pep and the proper ancilleries for such an experiment.
It is not presently a "must do" thing but rather a careful search and acquire process.
Forgive the language but this whole online thing is not the safest method for such things.

A certain test subject is presently looking for a future run of test cyp/Test Prop, and some sort of Ghrelan boosting pep and the proper ancilleries for such an experiment.
It is not presently a "must do" thing but rather a careful search and acquire process.
Forgive the language but this whole online thing is not the safest method for such things.
It's safe bro. My name is jeremy. I inject steroids in my buttcheek. Too many 1st ammendment laws that protect us

It's safe bro. My name is jeremy. I inject steroids in my buttcheek. Too many 1st ammendment laws that protect us

Hahahaha

Yeah well I am in communist CT and i do not believe they respect any part of the Constitution.

lol....that would make one heck of an intro.

my name is jeremy, i inject roids into my buttcheek. Hi

Exactly, I'm the paranoid one of the board. Talking about things is perfectly fine and legal. Now some of these guys do a few things that go a little far and beyond and share a little bit to much information IMO. But overall nobody is concerned about little old you and your quest for some injectables. But that doesent mean to post details on delivery and all that crap, because if given the opportunity to grab low hanging fruit they will. But otherwise without catching you with product in hand it doesent mean a damn thing.

Hahahaha

Yeah well I am in communist CT and i do not believe they respect any part of the Constitution.

you are right they do not respect that. the constitution was made by men. the same men who run the corrupt govt. today. i think its funny when people get pissed and say thats against the constitution, not realizing the constitution was created by the same men they are getting pissed at. in reality we have no rights. i believe we each have God given rights, but the Govt. does not care about that. they have their own agendas.

honestly though, they do not care if you take roids. they only care if someone is making money that is not accounted for, because the Govt. wants a piece of that. TAX baby. you dont make money the suppliers do. they want the Suppliers not You, because they want control and money and power, CORRUPT

Hahahaha

Bro I'm in texas they would give you a terrible sentence for steroids. Just as bad as CT. It's not a big deal man. They don't want you. Small fish.. they don't want the plankton they want the whale.

Some folks have a bit more on the line than a little bit of oil.

Then you shouldn't play. You actually think if they wanted you they wouldn't get you. Your just another IP address of almost a billion on the web right now. When people refer to LE on here its not even humans looking at the damn website but a computer that puts you into a different catagoery its all a program dude. I bet there was more arrest for heroin in philly last year then there was Steroid arrest in the whole US last year.

Bro I'm in texas they would give you a terrible sentence for steroids. Just as bad as CT. It's not a big deal man. They don't want you. Small fish.. they don't want the plankton they want the whale.

And that is the absolute truth

like what, a job? a family? We all have careers and family man. and i got a drawer full of AAS right now.

ever heard of Ronnie Coleman? 8 time MR olympia, he was a police officer in arlington TX for years. yes a POLICE OFFICER. i used to live 45 min away from arlington. my dad saw the dude walking one time on the sidewalk said he was as wide as a brick wall. you think people thought he was natural lol..everyone knew he was on tons of JUICE. all his fellow officers and superior officers knew he was doing illegal roids.. and if they want they could Raid his house and get his massive Stash of AAS. its all a game man. im not saying be reckless, be as safe as you want. but dont get all paranoid, its not worth it.

Ya man I hear ya. Family to watch here myself and a great well paying job. I've had 100's of ml's I've had barely any. You name it. I travel a lot for work and take gear with me too. I've gotten a 2 boxes a week at times. just be smart. They can raid my house any day of the week. Come on by. Il make coffee.

Ain't gonna find shit. Can tear up everything. Not gonna find anything.

Top Bottom