napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle

Aonist

I want to run a cutting cycle this will be my first cycle and wanted some input on some from people with personal experiences things like 1. Simplest cycle to run including average cost of the cycle 2. Preferred PCT and why 3.What Brands should I stay away from, like what's confirmed scam brands. Like I said this is my first cycle and I don't want to make any mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to run a cutting cycle this will be my first cycle and wanted some input on some from people with personal experiences things like 1. Simplest cycle to run including average cost of the cycle 2. Preferred PCT and why 3.What Brands should I stay away from, like what's confirmed scam brands. Like I said this is my first cycle and I don't want to make any mistakes

Before your questions, give us some stats please. age height weight lifting experience current Diet etc

Stats 35 years old
6"1 210 lbs
Boxed 12 years
Weightlifting about 15 years
Serious weight lifting about 4 years
Diet high protein diet
Workout routine 5-6 days per week
About 2.5-3 hours

Stats 35 years old
6"1 210 lbs
Boxed 12 years
Weightlifting about 15 years
Serious weight lifting about 4 years
Diet high protein diet
Workout routine 5-6 days per week
About 2.5-3 hours

bodyfat %?

13%

1. simplest thing to run right now for you would be SARMS in my opinion.
2. PCT is a mini PCT not as extensive as an AAS pct because SARMS are not nearly as suppressive as AAS. they also have little to no sides.
3. for SARMS, we use sponsor on the forums here. pureessencesarms.com

the SARMS experts will chime in later and give you more info and maybe a cycle set up for an idea....

If cutting is your primary goal, I would t recommend steroids bro. They are not fat burners to begin with, and you will be much better off going with a sarms stack. It also has minimal side effects and minimal suppression unlike steroids, even though they give steroid like results. They work wonders for building muscle, strength, dropping fat, and increasing endurance if you run a stack of them. They all do something different, and work beautifully together.

Check out articles on them and you can get them at the highest quality at www.pureessencesarms.com

The best thing to run is a sarms super stack. I'll detail the protocol for you down below. Also pure essence sarms is having a HUGE sale right now, so perfect timing!

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome bro. Given your stats it looks like your ready to dive into whatever you decide on. Sarms could surely give results, but im of the opinion that you cant go wrong with a test only first cycle. Let me know if you need any help with anything along the way. Im here in pm or email with whatever I can do to help.

How did you measure your BF? If it really is 13 percent then you are defintily doing good! You can prob do great on 500mg of test and just knock the calories down a bit. The test doesnt burn fat but it keeps you from losing muscle.
Test is cheap and it works!

Hey bro... as everyone is guiding you, I will do the same... Given your goals and your experience/condition etc., SARMS are by far, the superior choice here for you... Its a great way for you to start with introducing foreign substances to your body and is far more conducive to the goals you have... You do not use steroids to drop mass amounts of weight or as fat burners as well... With sarms, you can melt fat and still build muscle in the process... I would highly recommend the stack Rick laid out for you.. here it is again for you to see... you can see all my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com as well... here is the cycle layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have ran 2 cycles so far and (test only) then (tren & test). I was recomended a 16 week cycle of test, deca, eq, & masteron. Ive read about ll of them & i think id get some good results from it.
What would be a recommendation for this kind of cycle & would i need anti aromatizers or pct?

I have ran 2 cycles so far and (test only) then (tren & test). I was recomended a 16 week cycle of test, deca, eq, & masteron. Ive read about ll of them & i think id get some good results from it.
What would be a recommendation for this kind of cycle & would i need anti aromatizers or pct?

Create your own thread please, this is for someone else.. and from what you said already dude, the name isnt working..

Welcome bro. Glad you made it over. They'll get you straightened out.

Top Bottom