napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, the site has been down all morning... There was another attack from the Ukraine, which we all know is the home of fudge pack alpaha, aka gear queer... We tried to play nice and they just continue to attempt this shit so at this point, fuck them!

What a bunch of butt munchers...I don't know anything about them,but they sure seem like a bunch of insecure assholes.Sounds worse than my kids

I thought the site was protected from this now?

it is but when a ddos attack has 1,000,000 threats in less than an hour, its hard to protect... unless you want to pay a large sum each month for a bigger program HOWEVER the new server is coded against this so it is being moved this evening...

For them to hate so bad just means we must be doing something right!! Let em hate, pop your collar and brush em off like the dirt they are.

All these engineers n college guys here one of u bound to know a professional hacker! Hire that dude to shut down that asshole permanently! I'm tired of Thier reindeer games

The bastards don't quit. WPA is the biggest piece of shit I've ever encountered. I love the fact that this attack did not have the impact that he hoped. Take that mother fucker! Haha!

You can't hold down Asrenaline Rush!

Seriously the only threads are junk and sales pushing of some kind. Then all the same people (mods) reply with the same fuckin answers lol. You need n2 this and that. Hcgenerate, sarms-1, ag fags. All junk and scamming everyone.

it must be pretty fucking sad to be them... just pathetic pieces of shit... their children should be embarrassed to have to call them parents... im sure their mothers don't even like them

Top Bottom