napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

hey bro are you not using cloudfare to protect against DDOS? you should look into using something like that works well. These little bitches are losing hold of everything..... Evo is falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead
bro you see my post on scammers?

Quote from Dreckis604
bro i'm sorry man but saying all other sources except roidmass are scams is extremely misleading and false. People are standing by taking notice but at least be accurate instead of categorizing all other sources except roidmass as scams because we both know its not true. Then to close the thread really creates lack of transparency no? We're all men...... you guys stated you arent closing threads unless its spam but these arent spam.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead
bro its a private forum...we close threads per our rules...

read this why closed
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...les-37499.html

Lol he's not evening hiding it anymore. People are messaging all the members and telling each other what's happening over there! I've been messaged already 2 or 3 times.

They are losing control and i hope more people realize this and come over here.

We have moved to a new server that is very safe and secure, so future issues should be alleviated all together from the way it sounds.

That gets me to thinking now, is their Liquidex real?
I have a bottle of it but do not want to mess around with bunk AI's when i might need it.

I have a bottle of it but do not want to mess around with bunk AI's when i might need it.
You mean Liquidex AI? That shit is pretty worthless. Lots of guys with blood work showing sky high estrogen that proved it didn't do shit

I never understood why they didn't just come out and say hey we have opened our own source, just be straight and upfront about it. All the shady shit really is very transparent. Hell there new source could be superb, but with their shady practices I don't even need to try it, to know its complete shit.

My liquidex is from ag-guys but since i didnt get it tested, I do not know what it really is i suppose.
It looks just like the bottles from S1 which to me was bunk. So I suppose I got burnt twice. Damn.

How's this. I used praise the aromasin guys what. I just switched to new bottle agguys m. Guess what. My fucking nipples hurt like a mother fucker.. I mean bad.. And I been hitting 50mg agguys aromasin this past week.. Fuck them.

When it comes to Aromasin and stuff like that, I truly believe their is no substitute for real Pharma grade shit.

All of its bunk bro.. I noticed the switch when the labeling changed and the taste was different. Both AG and S1. Anything new is shit

My liquidex is from ag-guys but since i didnt get it tested, I do not know what it really is i suppose.
It looks just like the bottles from S1 which to me was bunk. So I suppose I got burnt twice. Damn.
AGguys and Sarms1 are the same shitty evo company.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All of its bunk bro.. I noticed the switch when the labeling changed and the taste was different. Both AG and S1. Anything new is shit

Isnt the raws for stuff like that really cheap? Why make a bunk product then for a few dollars now. Basic business model is not being followed here by these pricks. It needs to have some value to hold value in the future, that value equals continued profit in the future.

I want to buy raws however, I am not in any circles so I am one the fence until I do my due diligence and research a few spots.

That means I need to get searching for proper company.
I bought GW and S4.
My rats got nothing from it.
NOTHING.
Pure Essence will start carrying AI's at the end of October. Can't wait for that. Their sarms are fucking legit so I'm sure their AI's will be the same.

Isnt the raws for stuff like that really cheap? Why make a bunk product then for a few dollars now. Basic business model is not being followed here by these pricks. It needs to have some value to hold value in the future, that value equals continued profit in the future.

Cause AG had a great name... Then he started having a bunch of personal issues and the company was compromised. Their shit was good for a long time, then all of that went down.

Sadly i am not touching Sarms anymore.
I am gun shy on that unless I find a legit raws place to make my own things.
I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water but I got taken because i believed the hype.
That wont happen again.

I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water but I got taken because i believed the hype.
That wont happen again.

S1 was good for a bit, but they lost their business sense in the process of becoming reputable. Very stupid business move on their part.

That wont happen again.
Unfortunately sarms are very easy for people to take advantage of. There's no way of knowing what's in it or how potent it is.

If you ever want to try them again give Pure Essence a try. They've been treating me good so far. Running their LGD, S4,and GW right now. Put on like 10 lbs so far and I feel a lot more solid.

Not to insult you but I got scammed with those types of reports from different sites saying the same about ag-guys and S1.

Top Bottom