napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Appropriate Attire @ the Gym

the barefoot thing is an old school thing but there are only certain exercises where you would consider it.. but the guys who started it were like Lou Ferrigno and Ahnold, I see all these cross fit people doing that,, whats up with the atitude of cross fit people anyhow,, thye look at you liek you dotn know what you are doing or you are stupid for conventional weight lifting..
Im totally not getting all the lifting barefoot shit. but hey to each his own.

the barefoot thing is an old school thing but there are only certain exercises where you would consider it.. but the guys who started it were like Lou Ferrigno and Ahnold, I see all these cross fit people doing that,, whats up with the atitude of cross fit people anyhow,, thye look at you liek you dotn know what you are doing or you are stupid for conventional weight lifting..

Narcissist. the world is full of them if you aint doin it their way its wrong, keep ur muscle ups ill do dumbells. I respect anyone that's out there doing their thang man, no hate from me at all do your crossfit if that is what you do but don't look down your nose at hardcore grinders in the gym

You say Narcissism as if its a bad thing that is destructive <admires self in mirror>

Narcissist. the world is full of them if you aint doin it their way its wrong, keep ur muscle ups ill do dumbells. I respect anyone that's out there doing their thang man, no hate from me at all do your crossfit if that is what you do but don't look down your nose at hardcore grinders in the gym

yeah the problem i have with crossfit is its mostly FAD. it is the new FAD in gyms to be "crossfit" and do deads and power cleans now. its just funny because those are old old lifts and people think its NEW. if you are into powerlifting then that is your thing but the majority of these "crossfitters" arent powerlifters and what they really need is Cardio and Diet. the FAD stuff just really gets under my skin man

yeah i like barefoot using standing Calf. BUT i have socks on, not naked feet. i just feel like no shoes really helps me stretch and flex with toes..

I was doing deads and cleans in 1997 you saying im a fad..??? D:
yeah the problem i have with crossfit is its mostly FAD. it is the new FAD in gyms to be "crossfit" and do deads and power cleans now. its just funny because those are old old lifts and people think its NEW. if you are into powerlifting then that is your thing but the majority of these "crossfitters" arent powerlifters and what they really need is Cardio and Diet. the FAD stuff just really gets under my skin man

yeah thats what you are supposed to do, I did see a video of Arnold barefoot doing I think seated rows, but it was ages ago I could be wrong.. thats exactly why you do no shoes,, I saw some girl squatting barefoot, what does that do for you?
It was that vide where he says he is cumming cos he loves working out so much, it was so popular, what is the name of it?
yeah i like barefoot using standing Calf. BUT i have socks on, not naked feet. i just feel like no shoes really helps me stretch and flex with toes..

yeah thats what you are supposed to do, I did see a video of Arnold barefoot doing I think seated rows, but it was ages ago I could be wrong.. thats exactly why you do no shoes,, I saw some girl squatting barefoot, what does that do for you?
It was that vide where he says he is cumming cos he loves working out so much, it was so popular, what is the name of it?

it was a clip from Pumping Iron

I have all of Eugen Sandows books, I wonder what crossfailer knows who he is? He used to lift horses.. these people gotta catch up

il_fullxfull.499032385_stbz.jpg
I wanna see that in the weights area,, a few horses.. a small and medium and a clydesdale,, thats effing crossift bishes

I have all of Eugen Sandows books, I wonder what crossfailer knows who he is? He used to lift horses.. these people gotta catch up

Sandow could tear a telephone book in his hands, and then bend a horshoe and then blow up one of those heavy rubber enema,or douch bag...whatever it. He blew it till it popped.

When my wife joine PF at 10$/month she went with a midriff halter top on. Just showing off her abs I suppose, but they told her she needed a shirt. I gave her my roerig 714 quaalude shirt.That was fine.In a way I am glad PF does that. They sound a loud ass alarm if someone is acting the fool.Guys clanging weights or breathing and grunting get the alarm. I guess I won't wear my speedo there..lol. Down here in cajun land we have all of those franchises plus a lot of private gyms. You basically can get any kind of gym you want. I am surprised that Baton Rouge has no choices...I mean it s the capitol of Louisiana.
I went to PF once with my wife and dind't mind it at all. There was guy doing one arm dumb rows with 45 lbs screaming and grunting every rep. My wife was next to him doing 50lb rows making no noise. I thought to myself I wish pops was here with his gray beard and gray hair who does 105lbs.
A lot of those franchise places discourage heavy weight training. No deadlifts allowed. Also the heavist dumbell they have is 75lb.

No dead lifts? This is a gym right? Or a yoga studio.. and "clanging weights or breathing" def offensive gym behavior
:/

Top Bottom