napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dorin you can have the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

44YOGearHead

If your complaint of body fat percentage has anything doing with my post, tgere was nothing mentioned about me being complacent and am not. Let get that straight right now.
Am not where I want to be and continue to build and shred down.

10% totul is low as I will go. Am not out to win competition, be window dressing
or live to be pretty. Am doing it for strength and endurance because I just jimped into being paid intern, getting ready for Bloc 2 class, and earning 3 medical licenses and 1st degree in 2.5 years. Is much more important to me than any here thinking I need to be stroked.

I got what I want right here at home.

Truth is, no offence, I do not really have the time to give a shit what anyone thinks about what I say and am not going to bother anymore unless you are my patient. I will be kucky to earn $12 an hour in trauma center this summer pulling 12 hours a time and class start this fall.
https://youtu.be/LH_z18KiKH4
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorin I'm sorry if I pissed in your Cheerio's bro as I do like you as a person, but your deductive reasoning is what I find as encouraging to a complacent mindset. The thing about complacency is the person stuck in it doesn't realize it often. Here's where I stand on it as far as things I've heard you say: 218 broken bones... they're thicker and stronger now Dorin. You treat it like a limitation versus a challenge to better oneself. I snapped my collar bone in two places, tore my pec and dislocated my shoulder and yet I bench/incline bench heavy as fuck. I have 4 herniated, bulging disks with sciatica yet I shrug and row 400+ pounds on shoulder/back days, I am bound to wear knee braces and yet I'll stack the leg extension machine and train to some of the ugliest faces and burns possible. You're running gear Dorin and no doubt have accomplished a lot coming from whatever you weighed before... but in all honesty you say some of the wildest shit I've read on here. Now I'm gonna say this to your credit I don't know where you were prior to this physically, but I do know what you say and do now. You have given AAS recommendations, you claimed to be at 10%bf based upon what your doctor explained to you that has no value within the confines of the fitness industry standard. Admittedly the recommendations you give are basically warnings which is much needed, but the body fat thing honestly eats me up because somewhere on here is some noob that accepted that and had his complacent mindset reinforced by what you said. Several of us stated that you were not 10% and you still feel that you are, when in fact this claim makes anything you say sound unreliable whether it's factual, or not bro. I don't have issue with you, but rather what you have said.
You say you're looking to get bigger and say you lift this and that for however many reps and I stated that you in your quest to bulk needed to increase the weights used. You readily give advice, but tend to get offended when offered any and refuse to see any point of view not in alignment with your own at times it seems. This ain't the first time you've gotten pissed, or pissed me off. We're grown ass men brother it's part of the fucking process. Get over it man. The difference between you and I is that admit I'm flawed whereas IMO at times you stand on a pedestal ringing a bell as if you're killing it every day despite your hectic schedule. Do I think you're complacent, or display the tendencies of it? To a degree yes, are you delusional? Or better yet reluctant to accept criticisms? Yes. Dude stop being so sensitive bro. If you don't give a shit act like it rather than act like I ruined your fucking day. Go pop some aromasin bro the E is high. It's unrealistic to think you can just say anything and never be criticized and unfortunately some people expect it to be common place and this lends to the complacent mind set I speak of. I understand that my post WILL be removed as for some fucking reason you're always handled with kid fucking gloves... do me a favor Dorin ask for me to be banned as now I'm officially pissed off with your sensitivity on all things I'd rather sit on an island than have to be subjected to watching what I do and say behind your feelings all the fucking time. Goodbye Dorin have the forum, everyone is much better off with you in their world admittedly. I'll limit my posts to repping products as I don't wanna offend you, but hopefully I'll be blocked and banned here rather than have to be subjected to you slathering vagisil all over the internet. Nobody will comment to substantiate what I said, I'll just get some PM's like usual from persons who feel likewise as what matters most is you and your feelings. So sincerely Dorin have at it, you win as always. I won't even respond back to anything you respond with because you my friend are all that matters.

*anyone need me to deal with hipocampus please PM me. Anyone who can't reach Titan or SD and needs me to try to reach him PM me since he's injured and I'm looking out for a bro. So basically if it ain't a 44 review, hipo rep thread or helping Titan, or NY I'm shutting the fuck up unless I'm banned.

$12 an hour!!….shit the bed…I missed that boat, I only make $9.75/Hr getting handed loose change in front of Walmart from people saying "God bless you" Son….you have a face only a Mother can love…

Happy Easter!!

g14zdwx.jpg

Last edited:
Dorin I'm sorry if I pissed in your Cheerio's bro as I do like you as a person, but your deductive reasoning is what I find as encouraging to a complacent mindset. The thing about complacency is the person stuck in it doesn't realize it often. Here's where I stand on it as far as things I've heard you say: 218 broken bones... they're thicker and stronger now Dorin. You treat it like a limitation versus a challenge to better oneself. I snapped my collar bone in two places, tore my pec and dislocated my shoulder and yet I bench/incline bench heavy as fuck. I have 4 herniated, bulging disks with sciatica yet I shrug and row 400+ pounds on shoulder/back days, I am bound to wear knee braces and yet I'll stack the leg extension machine and train to some of the ugliest faces and burns possible. You're running gear Dorin and no doubt have accomplished a lot coming from whatever you weighed before... but in all honesty you say some of the wildest shit I've read on here. Now I'm gonna say this to your credit I don't know where you were prior to this physically, but I do know what you say and do now. You have given AAS recommendations, you claimed to be at 10%bf based upon what your doctor explained to you that has no value within the confines of the fitness industry standard. Admittedly the recommendations you give are basically warnings which is much needed, but the body fat thing honestly eats me up because somewhere on here is some noob that accepted that and had his complacent mindset reinforced by what you said. Several of us stated that you were not 10% and you still feel that you are, when in fact this claim makes anything you say sound unreliable whether it's factual, or not bro. I don't have issue with you, but rather what you have said.
You say you're looking to get bigger and say you lift this and that for however many reps and I stated that you in your quest to bulk needed to increase the weights used. You readily give advice, but tend to get offended when offered any and refuse to see any point of view not in alignment with your own at times it seems. This ain't the first time you've gotten pissed, or pissed me off. We're grown ass men brother it's part of the fucking process. Get over it man. The difference between you and I is that admit I'm flawed whereas IMO at times you stand on a pedestal ringing a bell as if you're killing it every day despite your hectic schedule. Do I think you're complacent, or display the tendencies of it? To a degree yes, are you delusional? Or better yet reluctant to accept criticisms? Yes. Dude stop being so sensitive bro. If you don't give a shit act like it rather than act like I ruined your fucking day. Go pop some aromasin bro the E is high. It's unrealistic to think you can just say anything and never be criticized and unfortunately some people expect it to be common place and this lends to the complacent mind set I speak of. I understand that my post WILL be removed as for some fucking reason you're always handled with kid fucking gloves... do me a favor Dorin ask for me to be banned as now I'm officially pissed off with your sensitivity on all things I'd rather sit on an island than have to be subjected to watching what I do and say behind your feelings all the fucking time. Goodbye Dorin have the forum, everyone is much better off with you in their world admittedly. I'll limit my posts to repping products as I don't wanna offend you, but hopefully I'll be blocked and banned here rather than have to be subjected to you slathering vagisil all over the internet. Nobody will comment to substantiate what I said, I'll just get some PM's like usual from persons who feel likewise as what matters most is you and your feelings. So sincerely Dorin have at it, you win as always. I won't even respond back to anything you respond with because you my friend are all that matters.

*anyone need me to deal with hipocampus please PM me. Anyone who can't reach Titan or SD and needs me to try to reach him PM me since he's injured and I'm looking out for a bro. So basically if it ain't a 44 review, hipo rep thread or helping Titan, or NY I'm shutting the fuck up unless I'm banned.

44... nah... keep posting like you always do Bro.... your posts are insightful, funny and sometimes off the wall.... to me you have a big heart and are a generous person from what I gather from your posts... also you tell it like it is....

Hell no man. No mortal should be able to shut the 44 down... keep doing what you do. You say what needs to be said just because someone's vagina frequently hurts doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to speak your mind. Fuck that. If you feelings get hurt go to a support group and get some hugs. Society is getting soft we need to stop giving everyone a god damn trophy for participating.

44, you just keep being you bro. I understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure many do, but just keep doing your thing brother. You aren't going anywhere. We need you here to keep balance in the force

Great post as always 44, I'm sure you'll be around to kill on here as always. Don't let anything deter you from that. #120's

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Don't let the ❄️❄️snowflakes get to man! This forum needs your unique, no-nonsense, no bs approach.

$12/hr? I made that cutting grass when I was 16 years old... Lol

44 just keep being you. Asmittedly the body building business and health care standards! Different they are, yes. Yes, am likely at 14 to 15% totul body fat! You know my reasoning was not to cheat how measurements are made! I do not want to see anyone injured because they fail to do this right! But lets be fucking honest here! The body fat pics of what we look like in percentage of loss or gain? That is most misleading and full if SHIT of all!! I found out te hard way guys! I picked up infection after my accident! Pic 1 which shows 1-4% bidy fat is NOT POSSIBLE! You see 44, I went totul septicemic! My infection spread through my bloodstrean. I was down to TOTUL 3%!!! Body fat and I weigh 92 fucking pounds. I was skeletor and nearly died! My Gastrointestinal sîstem just shut off and I could not eat! I was lock down in intensive care unit with 5 inch peripheral midline IV into my superior vena cava vein feeding me a high calorie high protein diet in a panic effort to keep me out of morgue! Next day doctor drilled into my bone marrow and install interosseous IV to put antibiotics directly into bone marrow. It was only fat I had left beside my spinal cord! My body get stripped of all visceral fat surrounding me organs including my intestins, which is why food would not stay down and what little that did would not digest. My body fat at this time? 3.2% and I heard doctor Collier tell me best friend we will be lucky if I am still alive at end of that week. Not long after, I lose consciousness completely. T Cell count of mine was 4! 4!!! Means I had 4 immune sîstem infection fighting cell in whole body, then I went into coma because of this shock of my body having to deal with trying to absorb food, liquid food, directly into my blood. I had no strength to sit up, barely enough to turn my own head, none to even lift my arms and almost no feeling in legs because lack of protein, fat and calories meant my PNS-Peripheral Nervous Sîstem stopped working below my waist. I still had blood moving down there, but little else.

Believe me! I wish I had a picture of what 1 to 4% body fat looks like! My friends had said goodbye. My family flew in to see me an say good bye! I barely remember being picked up and put into a chair wearing a hospital dress while someone wash my face and come what I had left of my hair which almost all fell out. I could barely see and what little I could see was nothing but blur.

I do not want to take over the forum 44, but when I say that picture of what body fat looks like is totally miss leading crap? I have been there. I have seen that 1 to 4%!!! When doctor Collier was asked by friend of mine, Bradley, why did I pull out of it? I remember even now what is he said! "I have no idea."

Now some asking me question have figure out there is different standards in measuring body fat, and driving me nuts trying to figure out what they are talking about! Maybe I not say it right, but was only trying to get all in same page!

Is true some thing are not translate well and when I get pissed am tripping on words abd it all comes put wrong.

Can we find that foto of body fat percentage and at least maybe make an adjustment to first two?

Because at 1-4% body fat, My most vivid memorie was - This it it. Am only 32, and am going to die.

Keep doing what you do dude! 44, maybe some nube might be listen to you and figure it out and do this right. I sure as hell do NOT want to see anyone get a trophy for being 1-4% body fat. Anymore than I want to see anyone get trophy for pounding in so much AAS they destroy their neurologic sîstem. I care. I why am going to be a nurse!

But I will not take my body down to less than 10% TOTUL. It means I have 6% which would look really fucking good! But 12% I can live with. A bit scared I am to fet body fat too low? You bet I am!

Last edited:
Getting into the medical world is a bitch man lol. I can attest to it, you do a lot of schooling and when you start out you make dirt
You're doing what you want to do so that's what counts. Hopefully you'll be rewarded farther down the road.

Getting into the medical world is a bitch man lol. I can attest to it, you do a lot of schooling and when you start out you make dirt

Yeah, but when my patient slowly come to realise they will recover from being run over by pick truck while in motorcycle? Is so fucking worth it! I have never gone into a patiebts room when they need me thinking am going to make so much money! It go across my mind when they puke all over me and am standing there dripping in vomit? It flash through my mind "When I get license as LPN, am glad it comes with $23 hourly on average! Lol

Yeah, but when my patient slowly come to realise they will recover from being run over by pick truck while in motorcycle? Is so fucking worth it! I have never gone into a patiebts room when they need me thinking am going to make so much money! It go across my mind when they puke all over me and am standing there dripping in vomit? It flash through my mind "When I get license as LPN, am glad it comes with $23 hourly on average! Lol

I prefer administering naloxone then being told to get the fuck out of their house. I usually try to get some mud on my boots and wipe it on their fucking carpet

44, what in hell makes you think I want you banned from forum? Hoping this was joking or maybe estrogen of yours a bit to high? Lol Take care dude!

I prefer administering naloxone then being told to get the fuck out of their house. I usually try to get some mud on my boots and wipe it on their fucking carpet

Lololololol! Hahahahaha! Some patients you just wabt to hit with accidental iverdose!!! Ooops! My bad! Sooooooooorrrryyyy! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom