napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

You tell me if I have been scammed

What do u mean IF i cant help. Lol. I just said i would fix it up for the guy. Why wouldnt i be able to?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I know. Just saying I got him covered too if he needs it. Who knows you might get struck by lightning bro. Who's gonna carry on you're legacy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I emailed him btw to see what's going on. There has to be some explanation to this. And Seve. You can also PM me too so I can send you some of the emails from him. What did you order?

I know. Just saying I got him covered too if he needs it. Who knows you might get struck by lightning bro. Who's gonna carry on you're legacy.

Somebody. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ehh looks promising

Could someone tell me how to P.M. please.
I want to be clear I am not even looking for gear at this point I grabbed some. I get it things happen I have a small bussiness, and I even offered to send half the money. He keeps on spinning me, and I don't know about you guys but I plan my cycles, and he says hang tight we are both shit out of luck. To we when you have someone send funds that means you have the gear rite? your not waiting on supplies. He emailed me and said "thank you your order is sent" the three days later he said he can you re send money . Then he wants me to get the money back and I threw away the money pack immediately and kept the scratch off number. They need proof of purchase and a copy of my photo ID. Would any of you feel comfortable rite now doing that? He is treating me like he is doing me a favor . I told him forget it this is to much. I hate doing this it's a pain in my ass. I know it's hard to keep everyone happy.

Could someone tell me how to P.M. please.
I want to be clear I am not even looking for gear at this point I grabbed some. I get it things happen I have a small bussiness, and I even offered to send half the money. He keeps on spinning me, and I don't know about you guys but I plan my cycles, and he says hang tight we are both shit out of luck. To we when you have someone send funds that means you have the gear rite? your not waiting on supplies. He emailed me and said "thank you your order is sent" the three days later he said he can you re send money . Then he wants me to get the money back and I threw away the money pack immediately and kept the scratch off number. They need proof of purchase and a copy of my photo ID. Would any of you feel comfortable rite now doing that? He is treating me like he is doing me a favor . I told him forget it this is to much. I hate doing this it's a pain in my ass. I know it's hard to keep everyone happy.
Ya man click a user's profile and you should see an option for send private message. Or if you are on tapatalk like I am click the users name and the little quote cloud is the pm button.

Right next to follow
bdf9c4f38159d11cdc78c6a019eb5fce.jpg

On the full site hover your cursor over the user name.
58658a70e2eb259f55f5cf5385ad15a6.jpg

I have been having a hard time logging in and changed my user name from Seve because at the time I could not log in. Listen guys I at no time was trying to "come up" in this situation. This whole thing has been a pain in the ass. I really just wanted to let outher guys out there know, so it does not happen to them. That's what these forums were founded on, correct? A few guys offered to make me whole, but I feel as if they think I am trying some shit here, and that just makes me more crazy. I will jump through hops to prove my case. They still do have reloadit cards and to prove it, go on reloadit store locator and and all you have to do is enter zip. If some wants to help me out , cool I not going to say no, but again just don't want to see it happen to the next guy. Please forgive any grammatical errors I am rushed to do this at work.

It's not looking good for Xeno. I would encourage everyone to steer clear of them due to recent issues, until more information is gathered

No payment . He was blocked, but in turn it froze the funds and they want me to send in a copy of my ID and proof of purchase, which I did not keep because three days had passed and he said it was in the mail then said ohh can you send it again.

Top Bottom