napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DBol and Occasional Brew

Testdude63

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on having an occasional drink whilst on a liver-toxic oral steroid such as dbol. I limit myself to 1 beer or glass of red wine a week when I'm offseason, and none whatsoever when I'm prep. How many of you enjoy the occasional drink, and how many during an oral cycle. I've heard of some bros that just don't take their dbol that day and sometimes not the day after. Clearly I have no problem dropping the weekly beverage, but I still do enjoy it on a Friday night or during the game :D.

Just looking for some opinions!

i dont drink liquor at all, but i definitely wouldnt drink on Orals. i mean you could probably get away with it yes, but it would be better to just avoid it all together.

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on having an occasional drink whilst on a liver-toxic oral steroid such as dbol. I limit myself to 1 beer or glass of red wine a week when I'm offseason, and none whatsoever when I'm prep. How many of you enjoy the occasional drink, and how many during an oral cycle. I've heard of some bros that just don't take their dbol that day and sometimes not the day after. Clearly I have no problem dropping the weekly beverage, but I still do enjoy it on a Friday night or during the game :D.

Obviously it's best to avoid all together, but if you are like me, life is worth living, and sometimes you want to go out with friends or your significant other and have some drinks. The main thing is to keep this in moderation and be sensible. I don't put much thought as to whether I'm on cycle or not, on orals or not, etc. I will have a few drinks usually about once per month, and that's fine with me. If others want to avoid it completely, I understand. It goes a.ong with the whole cheat meal thing too. I have about 3 of those a week. I like to enjoy meals out with my family on weekends, and about once a month me and the wife like to get out away from the kids and have a few drinks. I'll never let my lifestyle interfere with life.

i dont drink liquor at all, but i definitely wouldnt drink on Orals. i mean you could probably get away with it yes, but it would be better to just avoid it all together.
I certainly agree it would be better just to avoid it entirely. The possibility of putting more strain on the liver than you have to is cause enough for concern. But I NEVER binge drink. I haven't since my early/mid twenties. I will see how I feel after my first week, but I bet I just avoid it for peace of mind lol.

Look. I get all the risks. It's not smart at all. Raise live enzymes etc. But I like whiskey. So guess what. I drink it. Not crazy. Sometimes. But most time a glass or two. I'm perfectly fine with bloods to prove it. But I'm not recommending it. I just don't like how folks make you feel bad for wanting to have a drink every now and then. So I enjoy. With.. Moderation.
I love whiskey, but it doesn't love me. I swear it makes me aggressive. It's been a while since I've had it though...

Moderation is the key to life!

Obviously it's best to avoid all together, but if you are like me, life is worth living, and sometimes you want to go out with friends or your significant other and have some drinks. The main thing is to keep this in moderation and be sensible. I don't put much thought as to whether I'm on cycle or not, on orals or not, etc. I will have a few drinks usually about once per month, and that's fine with me. If others want to avoid it completely, I understand. It goes a.ong with the whole cheat meal thing too. I have about 3 of those a week. I like to enjoy meals out with my family on weekends, and about once a month me and the wife like to get out away from the kids and have a few drinks. I'll never let my lifestyle interfere with life.
Just like NY said, moderation = success. I believe that with all things in order to be happy you need moderation. Perhaps I'll have a drink if the situation presents itself, but I won't go out of my way for it.

Thanks, all :)

I just stay away from alcohol on cycle because I'm all about maximizing my gains. What I do is plan for drinking when I'm off. Right now, October is fine for drinking. As a matter of fact, I'm drinking some Jim Beam honey whiskey right now. November I'm planning on beginning a 20 week cycle, so I won't be drinking, but in the back of my mind I know I'll be doing a little drinking around Memorial Day after PCT has ended. That's just how I do it. It works, but if I wanted a drink bad enough, I'd probably have 1 or 2 even if I was popping some orals.

If you like Jim beam honey.. Then try Jim beam apple. Thank me later.

Can't do it. I tried crown royal apple with cranberry juice and drank the whole bottle and felt like shit for 2 days. It tasted so good! If Jim Beam apple is as good as I think it is, then I'll do the same thing, lol.

I distill my own. It goes into my 66 road runner...not in me. F##k that nasty azzed poison. I grew up as a 60's child and I did every drug there is...plus made a few that on one knows about. The only one that makes you not able to stand up, talk, or drive is alcohol. All drugs should be legal except for the one that eats your liver. Remenber how liver is spelled...LIVRer.

It poses a good question though. With the short life of orals...how long would it take to clear the liver and levels to become normal again if u did wanna drink

I distill my own. It goes into my 66 road runner...not in me. F##k that nasty azzed poison. I grew up as a 60's child and I did every drug there is...plus made a few that on one knows about. The only one that makes you not able to stand up, talk, or drive is alcohol. All drugs should be legal except for the one that eats your liver. Remenber how liver is spelled...LIVRer.

Ehh. A drink here or there isnt a biggy. Plus i dont use dbol. Lol. But i like a drink now and then and im still doing just fine.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

depends whats going on, I have had some drinks in the past during but not a great idea..
it is true, there is a carb factor or some relationship to sugar when it comes to alcahol, I thought i saw a mention of it being part of a cheat meal, that sounds reasonable just drink an extra pint of water or something later on

I completely quit drinking but i used to drink often and party often and i finally woke up one day and said enough... this was several years ago.. i care so much about health in general and ive watched too many destroy their life... or others's lives etc... i can tell you that an occasional drink on cycle will not kill you... its obviously not good but you will be just fine... i just would not make it a habit at all bro...

It poses a good question though. With the short life of orals...how long would it take to clear the liver and levels to become normal again if u did wanna drink

If using supports for your liver you can normalize your liver enzymes within 2-4 weeks from what I've seen. But everyone is different

Very good and well thought out responses, guys. I guess the general consensus is if the opportunity presents itself, an occasional drink won't do much harm. Thanks, fellas!

Top Bottom