napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

You tell me if I have been scammed

This thread got weird really quick lol.

I scrolled through all those pages to see that the source has yet to be named. What a waste!!! haha.

you know JM, firsthand, that i handle everything swiftly if there's an issue... that's what im here for...

i need to know though asap because from the sounds of it, this needs to be handles ASAP but i can't do anything on my end without knowing anything at all.. I know that i have never heard anyone else speak of this before so its definitely something new that's happening

Yup, Dylan and Rick is the shit at helping.

Bro you should always pm me if you feel you have exhausted your options... Everyone else comes to me first.... Its hard for me to help when this is the first i have heard of this but i need know to help

It's Xeno. The card thing went bad he had been flagged for receiving funds from all over. I went to try to load the funds back onto a card and reloadit said it is under investigation for fraudulent activity. He said it was all good so I threw away the scratch off card with number, also hard to explain to wife why I have a pre paid card, so I have the info stored on my phone. I was told to send in copy of picture ID and proof of purchase to get funds, and Xeno says go ahead, well A) no proof of purchase and B) F that. So I have 82 emails back and forth says he will send me gear and it has been 70 some days. I told him today forget it I would rather him not be able to selective scam people. He said no gear if I blast him. I would not trust any of his gear and definitely not trust him with security. I have nothing to gain and I am over the money ,but really , truly don't want to see anyone screwed.

It's Xeno. The card thing went bad he had been flagged for receiving funds from all over. I went to try to load the funds back onto a card and reloadit said it is under investigation for fraudulent activity. He said it was all good so I threw away the scratch off card with number, also hard to explain to wife why I have a pre paid card, so I have the info stored on my phone. I was told to send in copy of picture ID and proof of purchase to get funds, and Xeno says go ahead, well A) no proof of purchase and B) F that. So I have 82 emails back and forth says he will send me gear and it has been 70 some days. I told him today forget it I would rather him not be able to selective scam people. He said no gear if I blast him. I would not trust any of his gear and definitely not trust him with security. I have nothing to gain and I am over the money ,but really , truly don't want to see anyone screwed.

He was only here one month bro and no longer a sponsor here... Ill do what i can but he has not been here since the beginning of the month

Dont u worry bro. You pm me and ill make u whole again. Free of charge.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's very wierd. I've had great luck with Xeno. When he was a sponser here I was repping for him. I know he had some serious shit go down recently and went dark. lemme get with Dylan so he can moderate this. Cause I have emails too about everything. Infact I was involved wich is another reason I seperated. Potential LE problem.

He had some TA issues due to supplies but that was just recently and everyone should have gotten thier packages. Idk about anything from 70 days. I run a ton of his gear. I never had an issue personally but let's see what's up. Your the only person so far that I've heard this from. if phurious can't help, or something happens there I can cover it as well.

Lemme get with dylan though. See what's up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's very wierd. I've had great luck with Xeno. When he was a sponser here I was repping for him. I know he had some serious shit go down recently and went dark. lemme get with Dylan so he can moderate this. Cause I have emails too about everything. Infact I was involved wich is another reason I seperated. Potential LE problem.

He had some TA issues due to supplies but that was just recently and everyone should have gotten thier packages. Idk about anything from 70 days. I run a ton of his gear. I never had an issue personally but let's see what's up. Your the only person so far that I've heard this from. if phurious can't help, or something happens there I can cover it as well.

Lemme get with dylan though. See what's up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What do u mean IF i cant help. Lol. I just said i would fix it up for the guy. Why wouldnt i be able to?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom