napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dorin you can have the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I wish I could bro but you know I only roll with #125's

XQgrkEV.jpg

The forum wouldn't be the same without you 44. You bring a lot to the table: entertainment, motivation, advice, truth and BMFM.

The forum wouldn't be the same without you 44. You bring a lot to the table: entertainment, motivation, advice, truth and BMFM.

Hear hear! You just get on my nerve sometimes. Am sure is going both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 is not just a friend, he's a good friend to me... He will be fine guys... I feel him a million percent.. if anyone can relate, i can... i have my moments daily but you now what, ultimately, i LOVE what i do and i love all of you and even the split second thought of not having this, leaves me an aimless wanderer... when this is your life, then you cannot live without it... Happy Easter to everyone!

Paște fericite tuturor!
And remember please, am not always proper in how I talk, I get it. If sometimes I get carried away is because I care. Is not possible to be a medical student and student nurse if you do not care about those who need you.

If I knew all there was needed to know, I would not be in college getting medical degree.

I didn't even want to comment anymore on this thread, but literally got a bunch of PM's from folks expressing similar feelings to myself so I'm gonna say this much about it all:

I have nothing to say that amounts to shit worthwhile. Right now my bullshit meter is at capacity.

44 is not just a friend, he's a good friend to me... He will be fine guys... I feel him a million percent.. if anyone can relate, i can... i have my moments daily but you now what, ultimately, i LOVE what i do and i love all of you and even the split second thought of not having this, leaves me an aimless wanderer... when this is your life, then you cannot live without it... Happy Easter to everyone!

44, your posts are one of the main reason I check the site. If anything we need more 44 not less!!! I feel you are the ISARMS superhero.

Thanks all and I'm slowly calming the fuck down, I'm still sick af of the nonsense, but as Dylan said I care so eventually I'll be able to tolerate certain things better till it builds back up. I'm just gonna put my best foot forward to ignore certain things said. My happiness or anger should not be dictated by others that aren't a part of my world. I'm gonna be the bigger person today and leave this shit alone because I got a call earlier from someone who is important to me and it put me in a better place.

I did too. I got a call from Andy, and it remond me of what is really important. Apologies everyone. I get PM's too from people asking me how to do really stupid stuff and sometimes it just piss me off.

I did too. I got a call from Andy, and it remond me of what is really important. Apologies everyone. I get PM's too from people asking me how to do really stupid stuff and sometimes it just piss me off.

and I believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom