napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

Gun bunny because why walk when the deuce and a half can take you to battle!

Oh shut up, phucking Gun Bunnies claiming to be grunts, just like Cav, take your stenson and spurs and shove it up your azz, if you don't have a Blue Cord youre not a grunt, bottom line!

Oh shut up, phucking Gun Bunnies claiming to be grunts, just like Cav, take your stenson and spurs and shove it up your azz, if you don't have a Blue Cord youre not a grunt, bottom line!
Hahaha...okay tough guy.
Enjoy that high horse.
with 3 enlistments maybe you dont know what I have done, huh?
But I am not into pissing contests. You are the baddest tough guy on the planet.

Ok thats more than enough... I would highly recommend this stop now guys... Please dont push it... Im dealing with enough and childish behavior is not something im fucking with period

Hahaha...okay tough guy.
Enjoy that high horse.
with 3 enlistments maybe you dont know what I have done, huh?
But I am not into pissing contests. You are the baddest tough guy on the planet.

Haha 3 enlistments your bad azz, I'm retired Army, been there done that. You claim a title you haven't earned. If your in the Miltary you know that certain titles are reserved for certain MOS. Its like me walking around claiming to be SF because I have a Ranger tab. No I'm not SF, just have a Ranger Tab. It doesn't make me bad azz for having the tab, but respect the Tab and Respect the title and don't claim it as your own if you haven't earned it.

Mr G, this is pretty common. My Marine friends always had a shit ton of jabs at the Army, back and forth. And the Airborne Rangers always poke fun at the 13B folks.
No harm no foul i hope.

My first enlistment was 11b and my last i was transferred to Mp unit so my MOS got changed here and there. But my longest enlistment was 13B.

I'm not sure Dylan is really the Military type and knows what is actually going down, Its kind of like a dance a dangerous dance that may lead to somebody getting shanked but most likely everybody getting drunk banging out fat chicks while high fiving each other. The Military explained in a few simple lines.

Its all good guys and listen, i know this is touchy and you both are beyond appreciated as well... You both are far roo good to argue though... Remember, we are not just on the same team, we are family

I'm not sure Dylan is really the Military type and knows what is actually going down, Its kind of like a dance a dangerous dance that may lead to somebody getting shanked but most likely everybody getting drunk banging out fat chicks while high fiving each other. The Military explained in a few simple lines.

Your right bro, i have no clue and i completely understand where you both are coming from but you both need to put it aside and remember what we are all here for... Your both too good of people for this

i am not sure if it will work or not lol it was just an idea, like i said i dont travel.

but i do have an old mint jar for dbol, i ask my wife Hey you want some Mints? Lol..she knows already its a recurring joke..
Intravel. I would probably get away with it cause I've found some sweet ways to do it but I still wouldn't risk it with international. Hell no.
Yes but being an oath keeper that sucks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love the military Banter as much as any, but in the end we will always take care of each other. Just like arush!! Now let's go get jacked!!

Robo you need to do something extreme, like eat a whole bag of TBOL or something to take off the spotlight off me. Don't be a Blue Falcon bro do it for the team.

Intravel. I would probably get away with it cause I've found some sweet ways to do it but I still wouldn't risk it with international. Hell no.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ive never traveled international. but what are they gonna do? take out your prescript meds and test them? lol..or would they just try to toss them in garbage? but you need them because they are "prescripts"..

Top Bottom