napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking two orals?

NPP either 50 or 100. M/W/F Start with 50 for sure. Npp is cool. I havnt ran it till recently myself. I love deca though. Ran lots of deca.
tbol 30mg
winny 30mg
aromasin at 12.5 eod is fine. may need to bump it to ed though depending how sensitive you are to estrogen.

Oh and test is fine. if anything id go down to 500mg ew

Yeah I gained a lot of mass on deca but didn't like the soft bloat look it gave me. Think I will stick to high test only for this bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I gained a lot of mass on deca but didn't like the soft bloat look it gave me. Think I will stick to high test only for this bulk.

ya npp wont bloat you like that. and the other compounds will prevent that bloat as well. Either way it will be a good run

You don't think the tboll and winny will be extremely brittle to the bones, TX?

why would it be brittle to the bones? your running winny at half the dose and tbol has no effect on your joints... i ran tbol and winny together and it was fucking sweet man... 25 winstrol and 30 tbol... its a sick combo bro and it wont hurt your bones whatsoever... no estrogen conversion, size, strength, vascularity etc... its a bad ass combo... mk2866 will help to prevent any pain that can occur with winstrol as well

The more I think about the sweeter it gets! Most definitely gonna give it a run, going to hit up one of the sponsors on here &try their products.

The more I think about the sweeter it gets! Most definitely gonna give it a run, going to hit up one of the sponsors on here &try their products.

Sounds good....Let me know if I can help with anything brother!

There can be some nice synergy running certain orals together like winstrol and anavar, anadrol and Dbol, Tbol and winny, or just about any combo you can think of fir a desired result. There's nothing wrong going that route, however you must take toxicity into consideration. For that reason, it's advised to run half normal dose of each. That's the main thing here. Don't EVER run both at normal dose. That's entirely too much strain on your health and liver.

Exactly..nothing is wrong with mixing orals but adjust your dosage accordingly.You start running both compounds at full dosage, thats where the problems arise .,

Btw how long would u recommend the tbol/winny Kickstarter? 6-8? I've read up on people see the gains from tbol stall after four weeks

Btw how long would u recommend the tbol/winny Kickstarter? 6-8? I've read up on people see the gains from tbol stall after four weeks

Keep it at 6 weeks maximum. Orals really shouldn't be ran longer than that ever

yes probably 6 weeks max, cycle assist the whole time BUT i would keep an eye on your blood pressure. if it gets out of hand you may need to drop the TBOL. get a small unit to measure your BP and heart rate at the house, if you dont have one already and watch it daily.

the other thing to watch out for is cholesterol. if your levels are good starting tbol/winny then you should be good. if you have problems with cholest then be careful. GW is also recommended to help with cholesterol, plus it gives bonus endurance/fat loss.

why would it be brittle to the bones? your running winny at half the dose and tbol has no effect on your joints... i ran tbol and winny together and it was fucking sweet man... 25 winstrol and 30 tbol... its a sick combo bro and it wont hurt your bones whatsoever... no estrogen conversion, size, strength, vascularity etc... its a bad ass combo... mk2866 will help to prevent any pain that can occur with winstrol as well

Uh oh... You're giving me big balls man. Winny and Dbol together has always been a wet dream of mine but still haven't gone for it.

Thats awesome man, did your bones dry out, how was the strength? Any side effects? What exactly did you gain off the first 6weeks? lol Sorry if it feels like I'm interrogating you, I would just like to know your overall experience with the both orals.

It actually felt like the dbol was taking over and winny was no where to be found, so I dropped the winny and then when dbol was over began the winn again. I would rather use them in sucession than together. Now when I did drol and bol together that was a whole new story.

It actually felt like the dbol was taking over and winny was no where to be found, so I dropped the winny and then when dbol was over began the winn again. I would rather use them in sucession than together. Now when I did drol and bol together that was a whole new story.

drol and bol lol geez.

is is a bowl of drol or a drol bowl

Well it depends how you do with winny. For me it would be ok. Especially with tbol. problem is this will make you strong as an ox so you have to remember to lift smart. I add lots of joint supports on winny and MK-2866 will be my next addition. See what that all does... I usually use like animal flex and glucosamine and its actually decent for me.

Are you running test.

Test
NPP
TBOL
winny.

oh man....... that would be a killer run. NPP would help a bit with joints too

thats a sick stack right there, i mean beast mode... im running the exact same stack next except primo and masteron are in there too.. =) i have to keep it dylan style... shred always comes first but i definitely want the extra size... oh one very tiny addition... hgh... LOL

the tx terror stack is the shit right there though... its not too much and that will provide serious gains... it doesnt take a lot of dosing on this either...

tbol and winny can both be kept at 25 mg per day, test at 250 and npp at 75 mg eod and that's perfect..

Top Bottom