napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Old Topic New Site (Testosterone Shutdown) Is it permanent even with PCT?

refab

Are things like Nolva, HCG & Clomid just temporary agents that jack your hormones back up, but when taken off these compounds they plummit back down to a 12 year olds test levels?

Say Me being 30 and never touched an anabolic compounds, only protein sequenced peptides (AAs), will my body bounce back from taking a cycle even with pct, I then can quit the pct and everything will be back to business as usual? I have not touched test in fear I will get perm shutdown and if and when I have children they will all come out girls like most of the bodybuilding world produces.

I will not lie, there is no shame in my game in admitting my diet is bad, my sleep is bad and my time in the gym is bad. I don't and shouldn't be pondering things about anabolics without these 3 things in check. And with that being said I'm not. I'm actually going through alot of things which segways into the next paragraph.

Also Jason aside from coaching, do you offer general life mentoring? I see that you're a Search Engine Optimization genius coupled with a video producing bug that makes you put out quality content that Search engines and youtube ultimately have to respect and rank you. There is things I could learn from you, I wouldn't have alot of cash to put foward to it atm, but a little bit. Kind of got let go of my job over untrue internet bullshit, was actually writing articles professionally for an adult topic website. I was able to get the website in the spot of the 50k most popular sites online, 60k people showing up a day which as pumping out about 4k a month in income for me. Guy fucked me over after a year n half cause nothing was in my name and over untrue shit that he used to kick me off the project. Bad situation.

I only ask cause I'm lethargic and have no determination or matza to do anything anymore, being blunt I have nothing to look forward to, was thinking maybe some test could help me out.

There is no guarantee but pct should "reboot" your hormones. Sometimes it does hurt people permanently.

If you run the proper pct, then there is a good chance you can recover just fine. As said, nothing is ever guaranteed, everyone is different.

What I don't get is you say your diet is bad and gym time is not good. It makes no sense whatsoever to even think about running test until you can get a handle on those things. It's pointless so you should just forget about it

If you run the proper pct, then there is a good chance you can recover just fine. As said, nothing is ever guaranteed, everyone is different.

What I don't get is you say your diet is bad and gym time is not good. It makes no sense whatsoever to even think about running test until you can get a handle on those things. It's pointless so you should just forget about it

Exactly. And to add to that...maybe if you got your diet and gym time together or "good" for lack of a better term, it would increase your overall sense of well being....A healthy diet and regular exercise can raise your test levels and regulate your hormones naturally. Try that first.

There's always a chance you wont bounce back. Following the correct protocols always decreases the risk but the general school of thought is that the more cycles you do, the harder it will be to get back to your normal levels and eventually you may never be able to get back to where you were naturally.

Top Bottom