napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the gym and start first cycle?

mumu

Hey guys, I am just wondering what if you take a test only 350-500mg when your still beginning in the gym then do the “only one cycle” thing and continue natural for a while then mabey cycle again in like a year or so ? Would you benefit ? I know you’d lose some gains coming off but could it help in anyway ? Does it change the way your muscles develop when going back to being a natural ?

you need to stay natural and get some time in the gym under your belt before you cycle. What are your stats? Age weight bf% training history etc??

there is no black/white answer man

everyone is different.

building muscle tissue on or off steroids and putting hours in the gym is the #1 thing

you need many years of training before you even consider it... you dont say "im new to the gym" and then just start using steroids... thats not how it works nor how anyone should do it... it takes so many years to get yto your natural potential etc... i dont know anyone with even the smallest fraction of a tiny little brain cell who would advise you to use steroids as a brand new lifter.. thats absolutely insane and completely backwards

Hey guys, I am just wondering what if you take a test only 350-500mg when your still beginning in the gym then do the “only one cycle” thing and continue natural for a while then mabey cycle again in like a year or so ? Would you benefit ? I know you’d lose some gains coming off but could it help in anyway ? Does it change the way your muscles develop when going back to being a natural ?
you can get great results on that much gear

Dylan is completely right, you have zero business even thinking about steroid use at this time

Thanks on the opinion guys I’m not new to lifting and I have a few cycles under my belt I started my first sarms cycle in 2017. I was just wondering what would happen because I’m seeing all over the internet these kids 15-18 years old taking blasting mass amounts for a first cycle when they look like a twig, was just seeing if there was any facts for muscle development in the long term

Top Bottom