napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice for lean-bulk AAS cycle add-on compounds

DL_00

I'm planning a [lean] bulk AAS cycle. I haven't worked out the exact dosages yet, but what I have on-hand as my main compounds is Test Prop, Bold Cyp, and NPP. Maybe Test 500mg, NPP 400mg, and Bold Cyp 500-600mg. TBD, but I have plenty of each ready to go. Of course I'll also be running an AI and organ protection. I'm currently dieting so I can start from a lean base. When I attempt a mass-gain phase, whether with gear or without, I can never do so without also gaining an unacceptable amount of bodyfat. I'm going to try this time to keep my diet cleaner than ever, with only a moderate caloric surplus, and most likely keep up my morning cardio throughout the cycle. But I'm wondering what would be best (additional compounds) for helping keep fat gain down while on cycle?

SARMS? For example Cardarine, SR-9009, S-23, etc?
Peptides? Fragment, AOD9604, a GHRH or GHRP?

Would any of the above, or anything else, help out with keeping bf in check? I know many suggest running Cardarine, so I'll most likely just continue that as I'm already taking it during this little cut. I'm really curious if any peptides would be beneficial during a bulking cycle.

Here's what i would go with... really geared towards straight cutting for you...

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm planning a [lean] bulk AAS cycle. I haven't worked out the exact dosages yet, but what I have on-hand as my main compounds is Test Prop, Bold Cyp, and NPP. Maybe Test 500mg, NPP 400mg, and Bold Cyp 500-600mg. TBD, but I have plenty of each ready to go. Of course I'll also be running an AI and organ protection. I'm currently dieting so I can start from a lean base. When I attempt a mass-gain phase, whether with gear or without, I can never do so without also gaining an unacceptable amount of bodyfat. I'm going to try this time to keep my diet cleaner than ever, with only a moderate caloric surplus, and most likely keep up my morning cardio throughout the cycle. But I'm wondering what would be best (additional compounds) for helping keep fat gain down while on cycle?

SARMS? For example Cardarine, SR-9009, S-23, etc?
Peptides? Fragment, AOD9604, a GHRH or GHRP?

Would any of the above, or anything else, help out with keeping bf in check? I know many suggest running Cardarine, so I'll most likely just continue that as I'm already taking it during this little cut. I'm really curious if any peptides would be beneficial during a bulking cycle.
bro you got a lot going on here. is your diet locked in

Here's what i would go with... really geared towards straight cutting for you...

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

This would be a tremendous cycle!

Top Bottom