napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Hey bud ...
Definitely rotate sites. You don't want to create a pocket of oil..the pip probably from that.

Can definitely create problems using one site.
Ventro glute can be very easy..

Donating blood. You can absolutely do this. You can do it approximately every 2 months. It's very healthy.

Aha! So oral AAS can cause acid reflux. Good to know! That explains a lot because my diet didn't change whatsoever. And I haven't dealt with this problem since I was out of shape and eating garbage 5 years ago. Thanks!

Ventro glute huh? Okay, looking up this location now. Thanks for the tip!

I also started getting heartburn from just a SARMs run, but hey you gotta have something to gain or lose. I haven't had any for a while then on this sarms run I have eaten 2 bottles of tums in 3 months. I assumed it was normal since i have had a little reflux in the past. I am lol about your tracking but it is awesome just wish i was as dedicated to that as you but i go by mirror and other people and how i feel. and clothes sizes much easier for me hahaha. but you have had a helluva transfo man awesome i am on to follow this to see your progress and how jacked you get so don't hold out on the pics. especially with that big ass camera. lol oh also proviron

I also started getting heartburn from just a SARMs run, but hey you gotta have something to gain or lose. I haven't had any for a while then on this sarms run I have eaten 2 bottles of tums in 3 months. I assumed it was normal since i have had a little reflux in the past. I am lol about your tracking but it is awesome just wish i was as dedicated to that as you but i go by mirror and other people and how i feel. and clothes sizes much easier for me hahaha. but you have had a helluva transfo man awesome i am on to follow this to see your progress and how jacked you get so don't hold out on the pics. especially with that big ass camera. lol oh also proviron

Thanks man! And yea, I suppose the SARMs could also be a contributing factor to the reflux issue. Good point! I think I might need to look into something more potent than tums, just to have on hand. The tums barely even touched it.

Yea, the camera is pretty big isn't it? I don't even need weights. I just curl that camera all day. It's basically my whole gym. But seriously, I don't have a decent phone cam. The phone I'm using right now is like 5 years old and it takes HORRIBLE pics. But it still works and even still has the same battery! I tend to not get rid of things until they completely fall to pieces. I'm like that with my pickup truck too. It still runs great at 350,000 miles, it's paid for, so why would I buy a new one? LOL

Thanks man! And yea, I suppose the SARMs could also be a contributing factor to the reflux issue. Good point! I think I might need to look into something more potent than tums, just to have on hand. The tums barely even touched it.

Yea, the camera is pretty big isn't it? I don't even need weights. I just curl that camera all day. It's basically my whole gym. But seriously, I don't have a decent phone cam. The phone I'm using right now is like 5 years old and it takes HORRIBLE pics. But it still works and even still has the same battery! I tend to not get rid of things until they completely fall to pieces. I'm like that with my pickup truck too. It still runs great at 350,000 miles, it's paid for, so why would I buy a new one? LOL

I know I remember reading the bashing you took when you first posted this pic about how big the fucking camera is so I figured now is a good time to gig yo ass!!! LOL I think I was still too noob to give you shit back then

Im the same way still got my iphone4, 97 pickup with 215k miles on it but guess what I don't have? FUCKING PAYMENTS brother

I know I remember reading the bashing you took when you first posted this pic about how big the fucking camera is so I figured now is a good time to gig yo ass!!! LOL I think I was still too noob to give you shit back then

Im the same way still got my iphone4, 97 pickup with 215k miles on it but guess what I don't have? FUCKING PAYMENTS brother

That's right! NO PAYMENTS! I'm payment phobic. I pay cash for everything now. Doing it old school like grandpa did! Nice to meet another pickup owner. ;)

Dave Ramsey did it for me 5 years ago. Had to do something cuz I felt like we were drowning anyway not to steal your thread haha got my envelopes for everything full of cash haha

Dave Ramsey did it for me 5 years ago. Had to do something cuz I felt like we were drowning anyway not to steal your thread haha got my envelopes for everything full of cash haha

LMAO! Yep, I'm a HUUUUUGE Dave Ramsey fan. Hey, you're not stealing my thread at all. We can talk about money, sex and AAS all day long in here. hehehehe

Week 3 : Day 4 Update

My workout today was much better than yesterday. Still making good progress with slightly increased weights from workout to workout each week.

For some reason I'm still dealing with PIP from last Friday's pinning, 4 days ago. That was my 3rd pinning and so far I've only pinned in the right glute. I think I should probably pin my left glute next time to mix things up a bit. I'm less flexible on that side, which is why I've only been doing the right so far.

I've been reading about the importance of giving blood while on AAS in the forum here. I had no idea! Yet another example of why I love AR. Since this is my first cycle, I'm wondering if it's a good idea for me to give blood. And if so, how frequently should I be doing it while on cycle? Anyone have opinions on this?

Acid reflux seems to have subsided a bit today. I have no idea what that was all about. Hopefully things continue to improve, because it was keeping me up at night for a few days. In hindsight, that's probably why my workout yesterday sucked so badly. I just wasn't sleeping well for a few nights there.

Oh also, I finally got the 3cc syringes in the mail and used one for my last pinning. They are MUCH easier to use than the 5cc syringes that I had before. So I highly recommend going with these instead.

My wife has finally started to notice my gains! She commented on it tonight. What a good feeling! She's not a fan of the increased vascularity though. The veins gross her out. She mentioned that she'll just try to ignore the veins and appreciate the gains. LOL I can deal with that.

Hey brother... generally when the reflux occurs, you need to be eating with what your taking, especially if it is coming from sarms.. its not the sarms themselves, its the suspension... that's easily fixed with food before taking... otherwise it could be and probably is the oral steroids... that's just part of it but sometimes food before can help...

as NY said, every 2-3 months is good for donating but you should definitely do it and reading his article is extremely helpful.. its an excellent resource and WELL written...

in terms of your syringes, ABSOLUTELY... there's no reason to have 5 cc syringes if your not filling them etc... i have 5 cc's because when i blast i fill to the brim and then need a second but with trt i can go back to 3 and its much smoother in terms of having to push etc..

Week 3 : Day 7 Update

Week 3 is complete. Here are my updated stats.

10_2_15_ProgressChart.JPG

Still gaining weight at a steady rate, so that makes me happy. Also, I think I'm losing fat based on the mirror and my clothes. This is the WEIRDEST thing ever! For those who don't know, I'm being very strict with my diet. And I'm only going with low GI carbs such as rolled oats, quinoa, etc. with the exception of a banana which I have post-workout.

My diastolic numbers were pretty high this morning. I took 3 different readings and the number was high in all 3. I'm taking C0Q10 twice a day for BP support, so I'm not slackin' there. Perhaps this is somewhat expected? What do you guys do when your BP #s start going up on cycle?

Still dealing with PIP in my right glute from 1 week ago. It's not bad, but I feel it when I roll over in bed at night. Previous pinnings only hurt for 3 days max, so this last one was odd. I pinned the left glute today, so now both of my butt cheeks are going to hurt. LOL If you've never done a cycle before and you're reading this log, please know that I'm SO GLAD I went with Test Cyp and only have to pin once per week. If I went with a shorter ester and had to pin every couple of days I would be in hell right now. Seriously. Do yourself and favor and go with Test Cyp for your first time.

This week I've been feeling a bit of pain on both sides of my lower back, just above my glutes. It might even be near the kidneys, but I don't feel like it's quite that high up. It's hard to know if this is from my workouts, or a side effect from the AAS. Anyone have ideas? The discomfort is always there and doesn't feel like a muscle injury or anything like that. Just a constant, dull pain on either side.

I also wanted to note that I haven't experienced any of the increased aggression I've heard about yet. I'm generally a very low-key dude anyway, so that probably explains why. Definitely an increase in sex drive though. My poor wife. LOL ;)

Anyway, that's all I have to report this week. I feel like I'm doing a lot of whining in this log. LOL I'm not the type to complain about stuff at all. I'm just making sure to record everything I experience in order to get possible feedback from those of you who are more experienced. It's also here as a record for anyone who's considering running their first cycle. In general I feel like things are going very well so far.

The reflux could be from the tbol. I know some bros get bouts of acid from running orals. Do you take a ppi or blocker like zantac? If not, try something natural first like dgl licorice or apple cider vinegar!

The reflux could be from the tbol. I know some bros get bouts of acid from running orals. Do you take a ppi or blocker like zantac? If not, try something natural first like dgl licorice or apple cider vinegar!

Thanks Testdude! Nope, I don't take anything at all for reflux since I don't typically deal with it. I'll get some apple cider vinegar to have on hand. Great suggestion. Thankfully I haven't dealt with the reflux in the past few days. Hopefully it stays away. It sucked!

Yeah lil bro..you pin either side, but it depends upon your dexterity. Some can only push the plungger with their dominat hand. When I was pinning eod plus one, I looked like a pin cushion. I went delt to delt to glute left glute right,quad left quad right. To be honest you aren't pinning anything with pip, so if you are doing weekly then you could pin the same spot each week. I saw my dad pin the same dam hole his entire cycle. As long as you use those long chain in oil you can inject wherever whenever.

Also a very nice first cycle for you. Perefect! Next cycle up your test a bit and /or....you know what I am going to say...lol...just 150mg! Ha!

It's My first cycle so I'm just going to run 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate 500mg A week, and see how I get on with that. With a good PCT two.

Yeah lil bro..you pin either side, but it depends upon your dexterity. Some can only push the plungger with their dominat hand. When I was pinning eod plus one, I looked like a pin cushion. I went delt to delt to glute left glute right,quad left quad right. To be honest you aren't pinning anything with pip, so if you are doing weekly then you could pin the same spot each week. I saw my dad pin the same dam hole his entire cycle. As long as you use those long chain in oil you can inject wherever whenever.

Also a very nice first cycle for you. Perefect! Next cycle up your test a bit and /or....you know what I am going to say...lol...just 150mg! Ha!

LOL. Deca, yes? That's exactly what I was thinking as well. So maybe 400 test 150 deca next cycle? Thanks for the great feedback Jake!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL. Deca, yes? That's exactly what I was thinking as well. So maybe 400 test 150 deca next cycle? Thanks for the great feedback Jake!

yes indeed. I have been reading old posts and if I remember correctly you had been overweight. Honestly though...you might want to save the 150 deca until further down the road. Maye take this cycle and then add winny. I saw my dad told you no dbol which is correct. But I would add no heavy orals for you ever. For your future stay with test,winny, primo ,eq. Not deca just yet

yes indeed. I have been reading old posts and if I remember correctly you had been overweight. Honestly though...you might want to save the 150 deca until further down the road. Maye take this cycle and then add winny. I saw my dad told you no dbol which is correct. But I would add no heavy orals for you ever. For your future stay with test,winny, primo ,eq. Not deca just yet

I would agree with this as well. Great advice. Save the Deca for at least a couple more cycles down the road.

Sounds like great advice. I'll definitely wait on the deca then. I do have some winny coming up in this cycle towards the end. We'll see how that goes.

Top Bottom