napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

look at that comparison bro... you have come so far.. your doing a wonderful job and im very impressed... you have the set up to put on great size and still be lean and cut... your well on your way! im very impressed with how much of a "student of the game" you have become bro...

Nice transformation and the bald head makes you look younger lol

any different in the numbers between the age frames? like bf% and such?

Hi hurricane. It's nice to finally meet you! Dylan and Rick speak very highly of you, as you know. :)

Yes, I have stats. I'm a bit crazy about tracking everything. I just dug my original 'before' stats out of the 2011 moth balls. 2011 is when I originally started my fitness journey, so I don't have any written records prior to that point. However, I do know that I weighed as much as 240 lbs with size 48" blue jeans in early 2011. So these stats start shortly after I had lost around 15lbs.

ORIGINAL BEFORE & AFTER STATS - 2011
Period of original transformation - 3 months
Height: 6'-1"

BEFORE

Body Fat: 30.2% (according to the crappy bioelectrical impedance monitor I was using)
Weight: 225.4lbs
Chest: 43.5"
Waist: 45"
Hips: 44.5"
Right & Left Thigh: 24"
Right Arm: 15"
Left Arm: 14.5"

AFTER

Body Fat: 22.2%
Weight: 199.2lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 40"
Right & Left Thigh: 22.5"
Right Arm: 15"
Left Arm: 15"

Basically, I just turned into a big deflated balloon in 3 months. LOL
2011Transformation.jpg

2011 vs 2015

My current stats as of last Friday are as follows. The below pic is from a couple months ago though. I'm now 43 years old.

Body Fat: 12% I believe. I don't trust those damn fat monitors anymore. I just go by the mirror.
Weight: 178.8 lbs
Chest: 39"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 37"
Right & Left Thigh: 22"
Right & Left Arm: 14.25"

2011_to_2015.jpg

This whole 5 year process has been very eye opening on so many levels for me. I always thought I was a BIG GUY. It turns out that's only because I was a FAT guy for many years. In reality I'm an ecto/meso blend. I'm really not very big at all. Which brings me to my current goals. Build MORE MUSCLE and keep losing fat. Loving the journey!

Also, I'm glad you think I look younger with the bald head. I'm prone to male pattern baldness and eventually I decided to just shave everything. My wife instantly loved it, so I was hooked after that. Side benefit: I don't have to worry about DHT sides from the winstrol. It's just going to save me some shaving time in the long run. LOL

That's an awesome transformation bro!

I'm not on a blast or anything. Just been cruising for almost 3 months now, just started TRT. I don't know if it's coincidence but I actually get acid reflux less now. I know it cycles with me. So maybe it's just coincidence. But I start a blast October 19 if all goes well and I'll take note of all the small things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the before and after pictures ,I want to thank you MrChristian for making a logged of your progress . I'm 40 years old and new to the world of steroids . I am really glad I found this forum . Dylan Gemelli and all the guys are just so helpful . I will be starting my steroid cycle very soon . And will be posting up what I'm going to do. And get the lads to check it out for me . All the information I've got so far has been from this forum. I have been on other forms before I found this one. And what they recommend for first time users is frightening . Thank you

bro that is just an amazing transformation in that period of time... that's a true testament to hard work, being dedicated, thorough and busting your ass... im very proud of what you have accomplished as you have come so far... now we are really getting down to it and pushing you way past the normal limit... you are doing such a great job and you are very inspiring to everyone... im so happy i am able to be a part of this with you and offer any help i can...

bro that is just an amazing transformation in that period of time... that's a true testament to hard work, being dedicated, thorough and busting your ass... im very proud of what you have accomplished as you have come so far... now we are really getting down to it and pushing you way past the normal limit... you are doing such a great job and you are very inspiring to everyone... im so happy i am able to be a part of this with you and offer any help i can...

Thanks Dylan! I really appreciate everything you and the guys here at the forum have done for me. This has been a fascinating learning process. If there's one thing I've learned about my body of the past few years it's that losing fat is actually fairly fast and easy, as evidenced in my first 3 month transformation pics. As long as you stick to a plan, it comes off FAST! Building muscle on the other hand, is a slooooooow process. At least it has been for me. I've heard some people mention that they can put on muscle pretty quickly. That hasn't been my experience whatsoever. It seems like you have to science the hell out of your diet and workout regimen in order to really make significant muscle gains. Losing fat is incredibly simple by comparison. Calorie deficit, low(ish) carbs, do some type of exercise every day and BAM...fat goes bye-bye.

Hey buddy!. I haven't been on here for some time but I want to thank you for being an inspirational and motivational human being. I know the hard work that you have to put into this so kudos!. The details on everything is exquisite!. I'm still waiting patiently on my gear and can't wait to start. Hope you're having a fantastic day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey buddy!. I haven't been on here for some time but I want to thank you for being an inspirational and motivational human being. I know the hard work that you have to put into this so kudos!. The details on everything is exquisite!. I'm still waiting patiently on my gear and can't wait to start. Hope you're having a fantastic day!

I was wondering where you went Hamo! Great to hear from you. And thanks so much for the kudos. I'm looking forward to hearing about your first cycle once you get started!

Ha....thanks bud!. Just been caught up with work. I didn't expect the order to take this long but oh well. I'm a little bummed because I wanted to start this week but it's out of my hands.

Ha....thanks bud!. Just been caught up with work. I didn't expect the order to take this long but oh well. I'm a little bummed because I wanted to start this week but it's out of my hands.

It definitely takes a while! I feel your pain because I had my cycle all planned out with AAS in hand and then got smacked with horrible tendinitis. So I had to postpone things for a few weeks. I was NOT HAPPY. But being safe was a smart move. Things will be going for you here soon. Let me know when you're finally getting ready to start. :)

Thanks Dylan! I really appreciate everything you and the guys here at the forum have done for me. This has been a fascinating learning process. If there's one thing I've learned about my body of the past few years it's that losing fat is actually fairly fast and easy, as evidenced in my first 3 month transformation pics. As long as you stick to a plan, it comes off FAST! Building muscle on the other hand, is a slooooooow process. At least it has been for me. I've heard some people mention that they can put on muscle pretty quickly. That hasn't been my experience whatsoever. It seems like you have to science the hell out of your diet and workout regimen in order to really make significant muscle gains. Losing fat is incredibly simple by comparison. Calorie deficit, low(ish) carbs, do some type of exercise every day and BAM...fat goes bye-bye.

that's what its all about bro... listen.. it takes A LONG time to get it all into one and even when you think you have it, you find you don't... as long as your learning as much as you can and implementing, staying consistent etc. you will achieve and your one person i have no concern about in accomplishing things and i'll do everything i can do to ensure your continued and ongoing success...

Your whole transformation has been very inspirational brother. Stories like your are exactly what will give so,e other members a true vision of what is possible with hard work and dedication with the right diet and training philosophy. You have been a great asset to this forum and we are lucky to have you. I'm sure you have inspired others to help push towards their goals

Week 3 : Day 4 Update

My workout today was much better than yesterday. Still making good progress with slightly increased weights from workout to workout each week.

For some reason I'm still dealing with PIP from last Friday's pinning, 4 days ago. That was my 3rd pinning and so far I've only pinned in the right glute. I think I should probably pin my left glute next time to mix things up a bit. I'm less flexible on that side, which is why I've only been doing the right so far.

I've been reading about the importance of giving blood while on AAS in the forum here. I had no idea! Yet another example of why I love AR. Since this is my first cycle, I'm wondering if it's a good idea for me to give blood. And if so, how frequently should I be doing it while on cycle? Anyone have opinions on this?

Acid reflux seems to have subsided a bit today. I have no idea what that was all about. Hopefully things continue to improve, because it was keeping me up at night for a few days. In hindsight, that's probably why my workout yesterday sucked so badly. I just wasn't sleeping well for a few nights there.

Oh also, I finally got the 3cc syringes in the mail and used one for my last pinning. They are MUCH easier to use than the 5cc syringes that I had before. So I highly recommend going with these instead.

My wife has finally started to notice my gains! She commented on it tonight. What a good feeling! She's not a fan of the increased vascularity though. The veins gross her out. She mentioned that she'll just try to ignore the veins and appreciate the gains. LOL I can deal with that.

Top Bottom