napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
Just for fun I thought I'd drop this in here. Here's a 10 year transformation pic of yours truly. 2005 to 2015. I didn't really get serious about my fitness until I started having heart problems in 2010. It's been quite the journey since then! I'm sure thankful for all of the support I've been getting here at AR to help me get to the next level. You guys are awesome!

2005vs2015.jpg
Awesome job, dude!

Earlier in this thread you gave your meatloaf recipe and I'm curious as to how you figure out your macros for each slice?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
Just for fun I thought I'd drop this in here. Here's a 10 year transformation pic of yours truly. 2005 to 2015. I didn't really get serious about my fitness until I started having heart problems in 2010. It's been quite the journey since then! I'm sure thankful for all of the support I've been getting here at AR to help me get to the next level. You guys are awesome!

2005vs2015.jpg
Awesome job, dude!

Earlier in this thread you gave your meatloaf recipe and I'm curious as to how you figure out your macros for each slice?

The only reason I know the Macros for the turkey loaf is because I didn't create the recipe. I got it from a recipe book that came with one of my workout programs a couple year ago. :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:

Awesome job, dude!

The only reason I know the Macros for the turkey loaf is because I didn't create the recipe. I got it from a recipe book that came with one of my workout programs a couple year ago. :)
Lol Damn. I think I'm going to make something like that. I'm sure with a scale and a bit of math I can figure out the macros.

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:

Awesome job, dude!

Lol Damn. I think I'm going to make something like that. I'm sure with a scale and a bit of math I can figure out the macros.

Oh totally. It shouldn't be difficult at all. Just add up ingredients and divide everything by number of slices. Should be a piece of cake...or rather...loaf.

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:

Awesome job, dude!

its a great recipe and i do have a turkey loaf now and then because meatloaf is one of those things i just love if its made right... my mom makes it unreal but she also taught me the ways on the turkey loaf... i use low sugar organic ketchup on it and its amazing... im a ketchup fan... LOL

Week 2 : Day 5 Update

I finally started experiencing vision side effects from the S4 last night. I woke up with that familiar yellow tint and a bit of a dark spot in the middle. It went away pretty quickly after I woke up. I've only been running 50mg/day, so I'm surprised at the potency of this S4 vs the stuff I've used from other companies in the past. I'm not used to seeing this type of thing unless I run 75-100mg. Anyway, I'm not complaining. I'm used to the S4 side effects and so far they're very mild.

Workouts are still going well. I don't feel like superman or anything yet, but reps and weights are up a bit. Still keeping my diet 100% in check. My next planned cheat meal will be during a weekend trip in mid-October with my wife. I may have a burger or two during that time as well. But otherwise I'm being very strict, as is my usual habit.

I continue to experience the occasional red face & ears and feeling of being flushed. Blood pressure is still good though, so I'm not feeling too concerned about it. During the night I also have a slight feeling of aching or inflammation in my guts. <hehe> It's not bad enough to keep me awake, but it's noticeable. I have to imagine this could be part of the side-effects of taking the t-bol. I'm staying on top of my cycle assist and tudca every day, 4 hours after each t-bol dose.

So far I'm not experiencing any negative sexual side effects whatsoever. In fact, I have noticed an increase in sex drive. Thank you Test Cyp! :)

MrChristian said:
Week 2 : Day 5 Update

I finally started experiencing vision side effects from the S4 last night. I woke up with that familiar yellow tint and a bit of a dark spot in the middle. It went away pretty quickly after I woke up. I've only been running 50mg/day, so I'm surprised at the potency of this S4 vs the stuff I've used from other companies in the past. I'm not used to seeing this type of thing unless I run 75-100mg. Anyway, I'm not complaining. I'm used to the S4 side effects and so far they're very mild.

Workouts are still going well. I don't feel like superman or anything yet, but reps and weights are up a bit. Still keeping my diet 100% in check. My next planned cheat meal will be during a weekend trip in mid-October with my wife. I may have a burger or two during that time as well. But otherwise I'm being very strict, as is my usual habit.

I continue to experience the occasional red face & ears and feeling of being flushed. Blood pressure is still good though, so I'm not feeling too concerned about it. During the night I also have a slight feeling of aching or inflammation in my guts. <hehe> It's not bad enough to keep me awake, but it's noticeable. I have to imagine this could be part of the side-effects of taking the t-bol. I'm staying on top of my cycle assist and tudca every day, 4 hours after each t-bol dose.

So far I'm not experiencing any negative sexual side effects whatsoever. In fact, I have noticed an increase in sex drive. Thank you Test Cyp! :)

methylated orals can cause headaches, etc... tbol generally should not but this is also your first cycle so i would expect that as your body acclimates... make sure you always get plenty of water and don't kill your carbs... you obviously don't want to load them but don't keep them too low, especially with orals or its a mess... it will cause a lot of sides... just keep an eye on everything as you are...

yes, the s4 from pure essence is in a league of its own... its very strong as you are seeing! just watch it and keep it conservative... nice work bro

Week 2 : Day 7 Update

Week 2 of my cycle is complete. Here are my updated stats.

9_25_15_ProgressChart.JPG

Things seem to be coming along nicely. Still making some gains and I don't think I'm putting on much (if any) fat in the process. I hope that pattern continues. :)

TWO WEEK RETROSPECTIVE

Positive Side Effects Experienced
- Noticeable muscle hardening now and some increased vascularity, probably from the SARMs.
- Increase in weights and reps. Nothing massive, but definite progress from workout to workout.
- Slight increase in endurance during cardio and super/giant sets
- Weight gain and increase in size chest, arms and legs. Waist and Hips remaining the same, which is good.
- Very noticeable increase in sex drive during the entire week. Doesn't seem to subside later in the week as test levels drop.
- Tendinitis in my left arm is now almost completely healed. MK-2866 has helped a ton
- Lowering of voice (oh yea, I list this in the positive category...LOL)

Negative Side Effects Experienced
- Mild PIP for about 2-3 days after IM injection of test cyp
- Some pain in left testicle during the first few days of week 1. Manageable with Advil. No pain during week 2.
- Redness in face and feeling of being flushed
- Some mild restless sleep, but nothing horrible. Seemed to get better during week 2
- Mild aching and feeling of inflammation in my 'guts' during the night. Also seems to be getting better.
- Some night blindness and yellow tint from the S4 started towards the end of week 2

ALREADY THINKING ABOUT NEXT CYCLE

I know it's early to be thinking about my next cycle, but I can't help myself. Provided this one goes well, I'm thinking about running the same cycle next time, but adding some Deca into the mix. I still don't know how much Deca I would run or for how long. My initial thought is to add 200mg/week Deca for weeks 1-14 and keep everything else the same. 2nd cycle would start after some considerable time off between cycles. I'll probably run a SARMs bridge between the two.

Great progress chart. Keep it going and the updates flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things seem to be coming along nicely. Still making some gains and I don't think I'm putting on much (if any) fat in the process. I hope that pattern continues. :)

TWO WEEK RETROSPECTIVE

- Noticeable muscle hardening now and some increased vascularity, probably from the SARMs.
- Increase in weights and reps. Nothing massive, but definite progress from workout to workout.
- Weight gain and increase in size chest, arms and legs. Waist and Hips remaining the same, which is good.
- Very noticeable increase in sex drive during the entire week. Doesn't seem to subside later in the week as test levels drop.
- Tendinitis in my left arm is now almost completely healed. MK-2866 has helped a ton

- Some pain in left testicle during the first few days of week 1. Manageable with Advil. No pain during week 2.
- Some mild restless sleep, but nothing horrible. Seemed to get better during week 2
- Mild aching and feeling of inflammation in my 'guts' during the night. Also seems to be getting better.
- Some night blindness and yellow tint from the S4 started towards the end of week 2

I know it's early to be thinking about my next cycle, but I can't help myself. Provided this one goes well, I'm thinking about running the same cycle next time, but adding some Deca into the mix. I still don't know how much Deca I would run or for how long. My initial thought is to add 200mg/week Deca for weeks 1-14 and keep everything else the same. 2nd cycle would start after some considerable time off between cycles. I'll probably run a SARMs bridge between the two.
Very nice updates buddy! I appreciate the great attention to detail in your log. You are doing awesome in this cycle. Keep up the great progress!

TWO WEEK RETROSPECTIVE

man do i love your attention to detail... that is so on point and i think its great...

your making some very nice progress... no doubt the sarms are providing the hardening, especially s4.. i didn't realize you had increased your tbol to 75.. that's pretty high for tbol bro... keep an eye on that... i have a feeling week 4 or 5 your may really notice that increase if not sooner... that's good and bad.. the size and strength should be excellent but the sides may not be.. hopefully its not an issue but keep an eye on it... im always here to help... keep up the great work

man do i love your attention to detail... that is so on point and i think its great...

your making some very nice progress... no doubt the sarms are providing the hardening, especially s4.. i didn't realize you had increased your tbol to 75.. that's pretty high for tbol bro... keep an eye on that... i have a feeling week 4 or 5 your may really notice that increase if not sooner... that's good and bad.. the size and strength should be excellent but the sides may not be.. hopefully its not an issue but keep an eye on it... im always here to help... keep up the great work

Thanks Dylan! I'm going to blame my increase from 50mg to 75mg on Rick. LOL The BioTech caps only come in 25mg, so Rick suggested I try 50mg/day at first and then move to 75mg if I was okay at 50. You were on that thread as well, but this was quite a while ago. So far the 75mg seems to be okay. But yea, I realize that this stuff builds up over time. So I'll be diligent about keeping an eye out for potential problems and dial things back if necessary.

Thanks Dylan! I'm going to blame my increase from 50mg to 75mg on Rick. LOL The BioTech caps only come in 25mg, so Rick suggested I try 50mg/day at first and then move to 75mg if I was okay at 50. You were on that thread as well, but this was quite a while ago. So far the 75mg seems to be okay. But yea, I realize that this stuff builds up over time. So I'll be diligent about keeping an eye out for potential problems and dial things back if necessary.

there's nothing wrong with the dose bro but since its your first cycle especially, just keep a close eye on it... its not like its TOO HIGH but its above what most run so i just want to make sure (which im sure you are) you're aware of this...

there's nothing wrong with the dose bro but since its your first cycle especially, just keep a close eye on it... its not like its TOO HIGH but its above what most run so i just want to make sure (which im sure you are) you're aware of this...

Thanks for looking out for me. Yea, I know it's typically 60mg. :)

Week 3 : Day 3 Update

Workouts have been great until today. For some reason it was just an off day, which can happen from time to time. Plus I've suddenly started dealing with acid indigestion over the past two days. The strange thing is that my diet hasn't changed whatsoever. And I haven't dealt with acid indigestion for the past 5 years, since I changed my diet and started eating healthy. Can AAS cause indigestion? I've been popping the Tums all day and all night, but they don't seem to help too much. Anyone have good suggestions?

Other than the workout today and the indigestion issues ,things have been going well. Weights are still going up and I'm feeling good overall.

Top Bottom