napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

21infantry said:
Just throwing a Idea out there, why don't you proviron since it has anti estrogen properties in your cycle and you can maybe only pop one anti estrogen on one of the Pin days. That should help control the Estrogen without crushing it completely. Just a thought, I'm sure other experpiecne posters will chime in.
I'm on 50mg of proviron.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Provi has minimal to none on the ai props. Its basically an oral version of mast. Aromasin is best. And keep running the provi too

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Provi has minimal to none on the ai props. Its basically an oral version of mast. Aromasin is best. And keep running the provi too

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Will do, sir. Thanks for all your help.

ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:
Just throwing a Idea out there, why don't you proviron since it has anti estrogen properties in your cycle and you can maybe only pop one anti estrogen on one of the Pin days. That should help control the Estrogen without crushing it completely. Just a thought, I'm sure other experpiecne posters will chime in.
I'm on 50mg of proviron.

Damn brother either that Test is overdosed or your just extremely estrogen prone. When the doctor was stupid enough and I was a dumbass myself handed my 3 months supply of test pharma grade for 4 weeks I pinned 750 a week without any anti estrogen and I my bloods where not even close to that with test and estrogen levels.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

21infantry said:
ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:
I'm on 50mg of proviron.

Damn brother either that Test is overdosed or your just extremely estrogen prone. When the doctor was stupid enough and I was a dumbass myself handed my 3 months supply of test pharma grade for 4 weeks I pinned 750 a week without any anti estrogen and I my bloods where not even close to that with test and estrogen levels.
Yea, too be honest I'm not sure exactly how these numbers work. I do think those are great numbers though, except for the estrogen.

cmb5017 said:
And as much as I hate to reccomend this...i think based on ur testimony u might need to switch from aromasin to arimidex. ...I feel so ashamed saying that...im gona go stand in the corner for 30 minutes :(

your now being placed in a time out... you deserve it!!! :lol:

ibleedoranbla said:
Well fellas, looks like my test is 110% legit. Also, my E levels are out of control!!! Can someone make sense of this? I mean obviously I'm not on any ai but I haven't experienced any symptoms of elevated estrogen?

Without further ado
141876ea22c81ddc2642790839892c2a.jpg

Thats exactly why its always good practice to run an AI regardless because sometimes people show no symptoms whatsoever,. You do not need to exhibit symptoms in order to have elevated E levels, same goes for lowered T levels. Remember, EVERYBODY is different..

this is why bloodwork is so vital when your having problems... you would have never though that was the problem... i am extremely hesitant to also infer that you had crushed any sort of estrogen earlier... maybe perhaps its the aromasin that you had that was the problem as opposed to anything else we are wondering... this is also your first cycle so you have no idea what your really gyno prone to and what not... perhaps 500 mg of test is too much for you.. i know 500 for me and my estrogen is absolutely elevated even with an ai... some are far more prone than others.. while many may be fine with 500, i assure that many are not as well... or it could be your tbol as well.. who knows what you had... what i do know is that its a wonderful thing that you at least know whats going on... i assure you that at the dose you were using aromasin, it certainly did not crush your estrogen and it also did not elevate this high in just a few weeks etc... im just very happy that now your mind is at ease... now the issue is known and can be addressed...

PHURIOUS said:
And the other concern here is also that test number is very high. I know that seems like a good thing. But that could also mean their test is over dosed. Very over dosed. Which i know can seem like a good thing but having gear that is properly dosed is what u want. Over dosed can be just as bad as under dosed

PHURIOUS PHARMA

^^^ i also concur with this, too much T can have worse sides than not enough. Which is why proper dosage is highly important

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Well fellas, looks like my test is 110% legit. Also, my E levels are out of control!!! Can someone make sense of this? I mean obviously I'm not on any ai but I haven't experienced any symptoms of elevated estrogen?

Without further ado

Thats exactly why its always good practice to run an AI regardless because sometimes people show no symptoms whatsoever,. You do not need to exhibit symptoms in order to have elevated E levels, same goes for lowered T levels. Remember, EVERYBODY is different..
Yes, I understand this fully and it's exactly why I got the bloods done. I just hope I can fix this to salvage the remainder of my cycle.

DylanGemelli said:
this is why bloodwork is so vital when your having problems... you would have never though that was the problem... i am extremely hesitant to also infer that you had crushed any sort of estrogen earlier... maybe perhaps its the aromasin that you had that was the problem as opposed to anything else we are wondering... this is also your first cycle so you have no idea what your really gyno prone to and what not... perhaps 500 mg of test is too much for you.. i know 500 for me and my estrogen is absolutely elevated even with an ai... some are far more prone than others.. while many may be fine with 500, i assure that many are not as well... or it could be your tbol as well.. who knows what you had... what i do know is that its a wonderful thing that you at least know whats going on... i assure you that at the dose you were using aromasin, it certainly did not crush your estrogen and it also did not elevate this high in just a few weeks etc... im just very happy that now your mind is at ease... now the issue is known and can be addressed...
Well, we know that the issue currently is elevated estrogen bit that don't explain what was going on in the first 4-6 weeks, especially since everyone is certain that it wasn't due to crushed estrogen.

ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:
You sure that TBOL isn't Dbol 500 test a week shouldn't produce that kind of Estrogen.
Well, from the very disappointing gains I got from the tbol I would hope it wasn't dbol. Plus I've been off the tbol for almost a month now.

No way,.. you KNOW when youre on DBOL..! Gains would be like no other (besides maybe anadrol) and again if it was anadrol you would KNOW ! plus DBOL being an anti depressant, i dont think you would feel bad especially early on in your cycle. Plus you would GUARANTEE strength gains for sure and very fast. In my opinion you cannot compare DBOL to TBOL as far as sheer strength and size goes

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:
You sure that TBOL isn't Dbol 500 test a week shouldn't produce that kind of Estrogen.
Well, from the very disappointing gains I got from the tbol I would hope it wasn't dbol. Plus I've been off the tbol for almost a month now.

No way,.. you KNOW when youre on DBOL..! Gains would be like no other (besides maybe anadrol) and again if it was anadrol you would KNOW ! plus DBOL being an anti depressant, i dont think you would feel bad especially early on in your cycle. Plus you would GUARANTEE strength gains for sure and very fast. In my opinion you cannot compare DBOL to TBOL as far as sheer strength and size goes

Never ran neither so wouldn't have a clue. But I do know DBOL is a beast, just thought maybe he got low dosed Dbol and none of the Pros and all of the cons.

ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Without further ado

Yes, I understand this fully and it's exactly why I got the bloods done. I just hope I can fix this to salvage the remainder of my cycle.

Youll be fine bro, just get a little bit AI in ya and bring the E down a bit. But other than that, just listen to your body and continue on

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Without further ado

Youll be fine bro, just get a little bit AI in ya and bring the E down a bit. But other than that, just listen to your body and continue on
Well do, thanks for all your help. I'd be lost if it wasn't for all the good people on these forums. I don't know how people did this stuff in the old days.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
Well, we know that the issue currently is elevated estrogen bit that don't explain what was going on in the first 4-6 weeks, especially since everyone is certain that it wasn't due to crushed estrogen.

its hard to say bro but the important thing is now we can get you moving forward and get this addressed... i want you to start feeling a million percent again as you should be!

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

Question. You know how they sent you a replacement for the sludge. Is this the bottle you have drawn from and injected before your blood was drawn?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Question. You know how they sent you a replacement for the sludge. Is this the bottle you have drawn from and injected before your blood was drawn?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I just started the new vial on Sunday. I was pinning from the old vial before having the bloods drawn.

DylanGemelli said:
Agree 100%! That's the thing about changing things up without bloods, you never know if you are helping are harming yourself. In this case it looks like dropping the AI wasn't the correct choice. Either way, it can be reversed. Wish you all the best with this cycle going forward ibleed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

its hard to say bro but the important thing is now we can get you moving forward and get this addressed... i want you to start feeling a million percent again as you should be!
Right on. I can't thank everyone here enough for ask their help and support.

Top Bottom